/extraflags/ + /flag/ | worst flags edition

Previous edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHBe3XiS99Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FstdqYMSrk0
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кoми-Пepмяцкий_oкpyг
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administrative_divisions_of_Perm_Krai
tampabay.com/news/business/Ybor-Rays-Team-ready-to-announce-Tampa-ballpark-site-Hagan-says_165299825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for being CYKA BLYAT'.

Hola

Nice blyat flags... SAVED.

Seeing you're so close to Chechnya and South Ossetia, what is the situation in your region like? Is there extremism/violence like neighboring areas?

In my region everything is calm as fuck. We hear some reports about ISIS terrorists in Ingushetia (our neighbouring republic) pretty often but nobody gives a shit as long as it doesn't concern us. Last terror attack here was 8 years ago and everyone already forgot it.

In South Ossetia everything is also pretty peaceful, no hostilities, and of course stability: region is as corrupt and bankrupt as it was 15 years ago, lol.

Wow lmao, guess it's just insanely localized. That's good to hear - I think Russia is one of the only countries in the world where I don't have a good grasp on regions. It's just there's so much land to cover.

So Im guessing you're on the border with Georgia? Is Russian still the primary language where you are? I know you're near Circassia, so maybe that adds something to the dynamic.

>So Im guessing you're on the border with Georgia?
Well, yes, North Ossetia is bordering Georgia. We are the only border Russia has with them excluding South Ossetia - it's "independent" country and you won't go into Georgia from there anyway.

>Is Russian still the primary language where you are?
Yes, why shouldn't it be? Local languages are slowly dying out here. It's bad, we're trying to reverse this proccess but I guess it will take some time.

just leaving this here

good riddance. everyone should speak one language. English.

Kill yourself. That's some globalist shit there.

you think you've seen shit? Wait for Tampa to sign on (if you've got extraflags). That's one clusterfuck hes got. Fortunately a lot of cities are holding contests to change their flags to cooler designs. For example Burlington VT's new flag is MUCH better.

>you think you've seen shit? Wait for Tampa to sign on
I know that one
>Fortunately a lot of cities are holding contests to change their flags to cooler designs. For example Burlington VT's new flag is MUCH better.
And Provo and Pocatello

Which of these do you consider the worst and the best and why?

Yel
low
Bue
Red

spanish is fucking horrendously awful to listen to though

>pic related

Yep, just like your Colombian and Venezuelan brethren

fug

I think they've been trying to get Milwaukee to do it for a while now too.

>god tier
Georgia
Turkey
Iran
that autonomous republic with the georgia in the top left.

>good
Azerbaijan
Armenia
North Ossetia
Chechnya
Dagestan

>shit tier
Abkhazia
Nagorno-Karabakh
Circassia

Who?

Trust me it is. Especially when the spics start talking on the phone next to you. They speak extra loud cause they know it pisses whitey off. Fuck this state.

This triggers me a bit

muh diversity

best: Georgia for being simple yet unique
worst: Chechnya for using yellow on white

anything this """head chef""" say is fucking piercing
youtube.com/watch?v=fHBe3XiS99Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FstdqYMSrk0

Why doesn't the Ecuador in the pic have the coat of arms on it like on the Sup Forums flag? Did it get removed on the new flag?

The coat of arms is there 99.99% of the time, it's only not there when is for exampe in a banner or something since the coat of arms it's a pain to make and it looks off

bump

>excited to try out extra flags
>install it
>load it up
>remembers where i live

based

tfw more plain donuts

that is stored in your browser

you mean glazed? Plain sounds nasty

BANANA!

Why are all these Aussie posters from Queensland? Seems like every Aussie with the extra flags is from there.

Hi guys, I went on a road trip today so I will be posting

Chittenden

*CHITTENDEN

Washington

hope you all sleep well tonight...

Orange

Lmao looks like Vermont's market is crashing TONITE!!!

And windsor
Thats it fellas

spoopy

Are you normally a Vermont poster are you a Yorker invading us?

Oh shit just realized that the road trip wasn't Burlington, it's the other Vermontanon from Grand Isle County.

bump

i wonder what informational density does african american vernacular has

shiet nigga mane i needa cap this nigga mothafucka fo sho a wat is dis shit colin kapernik grtest quartabak alive black lives matta hands up don shoot

Oh fugg

I like how this sprite came out

>no union jack cuckstamp

I figured it would detract from it too much, given where the placement would be. Don't want too much going on in one area

FUCK FRANCE for redoing their regions.

test

not working Latvia... try again

just get regionals jeez

Eh it's a lot easier now to collect the 2nd level divisions fwiw.

I don't like the regions that much though. A tad too large considering France's size and significance.

going to bed, night flaggots

Henlo :^)

Goodnight Tampa

:^)

>78
fug :DD

Many good postings happening in this general

>no flags
hmmmm

woah page 9

woah page 9

Checked

WEW

Hola

Please add missing districts and add it ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кoми-Пepмяцкий_oкpyг

:D

we can surely try. Many flags have been added for Russia already, and it is wonderful how many districts and cities do have flags. One of the things the commies did right it seems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administrative_divisions_of_Perm_Krai

/flag/ is ebin

:-D

DUDE CORNUCOPIAS LOL

Not that, it's that the regions they replaced them with have the worst flags I've ever seen. They're US-city tier. The old flags were awesome.

also bump

added them. enjoy!

Think I'm gonna submit the issue for CA counties from Alameda-Fresno today. I'll get all the seals and stuff, but some of them are logos from websites and are on colored backgrounds. Is there a way you can isolate the text and give it a white background or something?

That might be a bit tough, or maybe not. I think most would agree to avoid using the website logos if they aren't a seal. It is frowned upon. I don't have 100% coverage of the town flags in BC because of this but I do not mind.

SOPA

d-de?

You could still add it, just make it more subdued, like making the red dull or not adding all the stripes in the union jack. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell it's Australia, even with the hat.

helo unknown Proxy :^)

Hey Tampa, looks like the Rays are gonna get pretty close to you very soon!

"Hillsborough County commissioner Ken Hagan tells Contorno that the Rays will seek to move the team from St. Petersburg to Tampa — specifically a site on the outskirts of the Ybor City neighborhood near the Channel District."

tampabay.com/news/business/Ybor-Rays-Team-ready-to-announce-Tampa-ballpark-site-Hagan-says_165299825

g-get it?

????? no ;_;

It went over my head

webm support added to flagchan

Because you have the XX chromosomes and XX.gif is Unknown

ill continue to check dubs on /po/ now

s

I get it now but didn't at first cause I don't have the filenames of flags memorized ;_;
forgive me

bumpity bump bump

>tfw XX.gf is Unknown

a-user, I..

I dont even have an acceptable wojak for that feel

*posts*
what up guys, couldnt post from school wtf?
but dont worry im finally home

Post em if you got em