Minorities of INT, how are you treated in your country?

Minorities of INT, how are you treated in your country?
In germany life is tough, whitey keeps us down, but we show resistance.

sounds rough, ahmed
i'm from minorities but my ethnic group mostly known for famous people
therefore people expect too much from me, comparing me with such great names

Pretty good desu

morocan here zero i was thinking to go to sweeden or germany i cant find anything is imposible if you are muslim even to rent a room

No good.

I hunt down wh*Toids and slay them like the dogs they are

What minority?

Then go to where you will be a majority, retard

White American
I get treated like a second class citizen

Probably a wh*toid

[X] DOUBT

Not sure if this is bait. If it isn’t, you have to go back

Fuck off racist. Sup Forums isn't your safe space.

Jew
Fuck off nazi

as a white person I am considering moving to Europe through the NL-USA friendship treaty, but I need to make sure that Europe will expel Muslims first.

it's maybe because you behave like a nigger

>educated
>no criminal record
>not on benefits
The definition of negro behavior.

Which part?

Oh my
Oh, okay

>In germany life is tough
Jesus Fucking Christ.

eh depends.

>predominately white/mixed area with a handful of asians and others
>treated normally, never feel that different
>outgoing usually, so that helps
>areas with a fuckton of international students/asians/browns and whites
>treated with distrust initially and most people are distant
>mostly asian area filled with east asians
>mix of hostility and normal depending on which groups.
>east asians
>mostly weirded out by their neuroticness and public autism
>2nd gen asians/southeast asians/indian canadians etc.
>mostly normal

i can't put my finger on it, but people from northeast asia are definitely a different breed. they are half the population at my grad school and i hate going to campus because of them.

syrian-kurd agnostic here. im not really treated badly by anyone tbqh.

I basically feel like a secret agent who has to conceal his real opinions about how racist mostly everyone is and never comment on "funny" banter 99% of the times

>White American
oxymoron
begone ""wh*Te"" boi

You can't bitch if you're the outsider.

>No good
African ancestry is only 5.5% of Toronto. What kind if shit heads are they to get black balled? (No pun intended)

wh*Teoids in my america? KARA BOGA banish you back yo y*Rop

this

am*Rimutts rlly need to be banned from this board

Not sure about him but I live in Brooklyn we are expected to behave and pay taxes, ignore everyone else being a shithead and criminal and then get told how everything is are fault. It's fucking wonderful. It's usually by other white hipsters though but also special snow flakes mixed people are the most obnoxious as well as "community activists".

有没有那么喜欢这个世界没有?

>whitey keeps us down
What happened, did they shorten your welfare money?

>white people are 15% of the world population
>everybody else is the minority

you insult my muslim brother again and i will stomp on your soft wh*Toid skull

it's hard being white here

> be spic in texas
> never been a minority in my life

been good but recently my professor who i have to work with is being a massive cunt to me and i suspect its because im mexican. the fucked up thing is she looks as white as me , she's literally a 56%er with dark skin brown eyes and hair, probably a self hater

People have no idea what a minority is here. We think jews are hilarious and that bolivians should.stop emigrating to our slums. that's about it.

If you can't handle the banter italy is not for you

yes i'm sure you're being discriminated against you stupid spic maybe she just doesn't like you

Never been subject to racism. As far as concerned, racism doesn't exist.
I'm brown spic.

even if she didnt like me , thats no reason to be a cunt to me. you need to act professional in graduate school.

I never did anything to insult her, and i never did anything to insult you but you seem to disrespect me

because your entire society is full of brown spics you dumb cunt

as a light-skinned "wh*Te-looking" green-eyed TURK in England I experience so much fucking racism daily, and so do my entire family

Third class citizen more like

Romanian, Albanian, or north African subhuman
Luca is coming for you

A CHIs mere presence is insulting

>White
>American

Pretty gud
>not arab but from a country thats a bit respected here so people that dislike arabs dont dislike me
>grew up around white people but also easily befriend immigrants
>if you would hear my accent and not see my face you wouldn't even hear that i'm a second generation immigrant

Horribly. non-whites harass us.

as a white Briton im treated like dirt

Are you BLACK?

Ok, but then again im not a minority in subdivision level, and nobody want move frozen hell anyway

We may as well be brazil with potable water

chinese canadian are a prepotent scum it seem

Pffft don't lie.
Affirmative action is on the rise and you can throw away your passport to get free gibs.
Just don't do vodka 24/7 Sergej and you'll be fine.

i'm a chink but i respect KARA BOGA

to be true i dont care abot the fate of other countries but canadian seem nice people and being raped by this ungrateful pig

Chinese are actually really nice, I'm another minority race, but I'm married to one of them tho.

Chinese are insect people

Hopefully the racism you experience is you being racist towards wh*Te subhumans by beating the shit out of them

I never had any bad experience, the only one who has racially profiled me was a black doctor who asked if i ever had done cocaine (which i have) and asked me about Pablo Escobar, he was a nice guy anyways

I'm an ethnical roach living in Germany(duh). People treat me with respect, because I do the same and I don't act like a fucking piece of subhuman filth.

End your life right now, how are people like you even able to operate a fucking computer? Crawl back to the shithole where you came from and see how you'll get treated there. Jesus fucking Christ

do you know ikibey?

Literally everyone worthwhile here knows him, but I think he migrated over to Sup Forums some time ago. It was always fun to fling shit at each other with that cuck. It was even more fun in the otherwise pathetic German threads, since his shitposting abilities didn't got impaired by his language barrier.

But Germany is not your country.

Maybe if you went to a country where most people was of your ethnicity you would feel more comfortable?

I'm native american and a software eng in NYC.
I eat sushi (unfortunately not COMPED by the white man) everyday, and have to walk past poor people on my way to work. It's truly horrible.

This, I want to move up north to feel special and let the gringas get turned on from speaking 2 words of Spanish

Have you tried renting a room in Morocco? I hear they accept Morrocans there.

Sometime whitey be lookin funny in my direction but then i rape his daughter, never let them oppress us again

I'm a black man living in a mostly white neighbourhood, I can't feel any blatant racism but people try to avoid me sometimes (understandable)

What’s cocaine like

no. i'm the one being racist against wh*Te subhumans invaders
if i see a wh*Te subhuman walking towards me on the streets, i look at him with a face of disgust and spit on the floor.

No matter where I go, I'll a be a minority.
t. Blaxican.

i don't know exactly, always did it while i was already high on weed so the effect was not too high, but it makes you crazy and euphoric as fuck

>Sergej
So can Russians get same gibs as all those refugees?

a bit of a retarded chuckle my leaf friend.

>I don't act like a fucking piece of subhuman filth.
Too bad the rest of your tribesmen dont think like that.

Kashmiri. I have light skin so I'm mistaken as gr**k, iranian, afghani, lebanese, even italian (was at an italian festival in the city and people came up to me speaking in italian) so I can pass as a lot of things.

I don't walk around wearing thug/gangster clothing nor do I have a thug haircut so I get treated fine. (and even then, thug guys with thug clothes/haircuts can easily get good pussy since girls here are complete sluts)

My city is really diverse and is one of the best cities in canada too to boot. Lots of indians/chinese/arabs/asians around with a decent amount of blacks as well.

If a wh*Toid is ever racist whether publically or at heart, they're usually uneducated welfare recipients so their opinion doesn't matter anyhow.

I don’t know I it count as a minority but I’m a quarter African. Live is okay and most people are friendly forwards me. However since the refugee crisis a huge amount of people are shifting into the right. I don’t mind that and I understand people don’t want uncontrolled imigration but I fear that this people get more right wing than just that and start to hate me. I have a huge identity crisis since my father is german and my mother is half African and I don’t really know where I belong. Whenever I talk with people a little bit longer they tell me I sound ”white” but then again I’m not really part of them and they still call me nigger as a joke or not.

your mother's mother was a whore

range ban canada

weed man is going to get you

>Kashmiri. I have light skin so I'm mistaken as gr**k, iranian, afghani, lebanese, even italian (was at an italian festival in the city and people came up to me speaking in italian) so I can pass as a lot of things.

>I don't walk around wearing thug/gangster clothing nor do I have a thug haircut so I get treated fine. (and even then, thug guys with thug clothes/haircuts can easily get good pussy since girls here are complete sluts)

>My city is really diverse and is one of the best cities in canada too to boot. Lots of indians/chinese/arabs/asians around with a decent amount of blacks as well.

>If a wh*Toid is ever racist whether publically or at heart, they're usually uneducated welfare recipients so their opinion doesn't matter anyhow.

Imagine being a brazilian obsessed with arabs
wew

>Imagine being a brazilian obsessed with arabs
wew

what are you?

"brown"
are you not muslim, then? kek

what city is this

i have also green eyes and a fair skin, so probably thats the reason i dont get any attention too

how they react when you tell them your name is muhammad?

Literally our group is the ultimate jews of this country and name Nepal is taken from our word.All monarchy banned and killed newars and newari language because we had strong culture and tradition.

Chinese here and its no so bad.

far cry 4 was cool af

I'm white and treated horribly by the minorities we need to get them all out.

Why are there so many """white-passing""" leafs on Sup Forums. Is this the new meme?

Also I find it hard to believe that people would think you're Italian. As somebody with actual Italian ancestors we look like literally any normal European people, not Arabs.

Sicilians are a mongrel minority so fuck them.

I never said white passing though. Some greeks/italians are pretty arab/iranid looking. If I introduced myself as Gian or Dino to you you wouldn't second guess it lol.

poor leaf

>the minorities
You're the minority, wh*Te devil. Canda is a proud ASIAN country

He's a schizo, this subhuman roleplays as paki (currycell), Indian, tajik and Iranian

>Be chicano in diverse metro city in US
>Conservative White people treat me like I'm an illegal immigrant
>Liberal white people treat me like I'm a dumb illegal immigrant that needs protection
>Light skin Asians treat me like I'm ghetto
>Dark skin Asians think I'm pinoy
>Black people treat me like I'm somewhere between white and black
>Mexicanos treat me like I'm a watered down or wanna be Mexican
>Tribal Indians nice to me
What sucks the most about being a chicano is that chicano labor is undervalued, this was an issue during the Cesar Chavez UFW movements
Basically because immigrants from Latin America come to the US to do low paying jobs, a chicano will be treated the same and their labor will be seen as equivalent to immigrant labor.
Often at restaurants, Chicanos an de immigrants will work in the kitchen together, and it's less common for Chicanos to work front of house despite being fluent in English.

wat