...el atrocidad : the "nation"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>el atrocidad

t. el atrocidinho

uma puta folha

Why would you say that? I thought we were bros

amerindiantinians think they are italians, only to got to italy and get treated like shit by actual italians.

Did I ask you?

youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk

14/88 because the beauty of the Brazilian men must not perish from earth.

Imagine the majority of people with low functional literacy but also with low class mobility and no motivation to rise up in life.

And perhaps racial remniscence of a former slavery society.

There is Cold War and interference of major foreign powers mainly 2 superpowers of that using and planting contrarian ideologies in that one taking advantage of poor conditions that people live doing and subverting society by infiltrating institutions such as the professions like universities turning into indoctrination camps - "need for a "war of position" to establish the conditions for a revolutionary "war of manoeuvre".

Imagine the other that doesn't resolve the poors condition or least lie or put people in expectation that during his form of government things would have work out eventually. Its ally and stronger master forces him to install a military dictatorship.

Imagine internal bickering even continues until day - even after dissolution of USSR, And not only Brasil

Latin America is still a battleground for proxy war between USA sphere of influence and other anti-USA spheres of influence Russia Fed, PR China and a regional small one that is Cuba . For instance, Venezuela is out of USA sphere, it is literally owned by Cuba and China with some help of Russia.

The ones taking advantages of the disfortunes of South America will continue to fund the intenal bickering to get profit more indebted states (Argentina), buy their weapons (Venezuela buys Russia and China equipament) and these countries sell their natural resources cheaper.

La miseria humana

So where is that atrocidad from, the spider-man game? Is is spelled correctly "La atrocidad" or they also call it "El Atrocidad"? What's up with broken spanish? I'd think it is also feminine in Portuguese.

>So where is that atrocidad from, the spider-man game?

Answer my question faggot or I will punch you

Your question is retarded, are you asking for the origin of the word?

Yes and why is it misspelled. How is that retarded.

It's retarded because you asked it.
RIP KID

Are you new?

>UMA FODENDO FOLHA

No, but i have no idea who came up with these retarded names for the mutts. Probably illiterate sudacas.

Are these the brown losers from your country and pic related are the brown chad ones? The faces look the same.

Stop embarrassing us cunt

That's India not Brazil

its the same guys after they ate the other three in a soup to gain their combined strenght

Fucking lel.

kill yourself faggot

It's not India, dumbshit. Itaipava is Brazilian beer.

>PICT0256