It's happening, Alberta-BC relations have deteriorated and have escalated into a trade war

It's happening, Alberta-BC relations have deteriorated and have escalated into a trade war

The Albertan economy is collapsing due to low oil prices and they need to build a pipeline to the west coast through BC to sell oil to asia, BC refuses because the government is run by radical hippy eco-terrorists who believe selling overpriced real-estate to Chinese elites is a viable economy

Alberta has banned all wine imports from BC, BC business are losing tens of millions. Albertan tourists in BC are being harassed and beaten by roving mobs.

Edmonton has the largest military base in Canada is mobilizing troops sending them to the rocky mountains, Alberta has a younger population and much more military equipment but BC can be heavily fortified due to mountains.

Who will win, what province do YOU support?

I would put my life on the line to help unite the two best provinces in Canada, so we can team up and destroy the Quebec-Ontario alliance.

>further destroying the environment for oil

I side with Before Christ

I'm siding with the based environmentalists in BC over Albertan oil kikes

I have family in Alberta so BC

We shouldn't be fighting. Gotta save that energy for what is talking about.

Alberta fuck chinkouver

say ur fukin prayers leaf

The fact that you mostly cucked canada out of a pacific coastline is hilarious enough.

So nothing? Wjat's the worst that could happen?

Great Northern Civil War

What if America took over Canada and all Canadian provinces/territories became states?

has trudeau done anything about this or is it more empty words?

We'd get a better leader.

>my low-IQ wh*Te ass is on FIRE

>w*stie problems

Completely unheard of scenario. No one has ever even considered the possibility of such a thing happening.

Use your fucking imagination you mutt

>Alberta invades BC
>All the chinks in BC call all asian militaries to help
>Alberta gets BTFO
>BC now controls all of AB
Solved.

The Americans import a shitload of oil from Alberta, they would step in to defend strategic interests

Dumbass Asians only support authoritarian highly centralized governments.
Asians in Canada don't give a shit about politics.

>USA vs the entirety of asia
i didn't think the third world war would start over canada desu

>my Chinese bottom is burning

I don't understand this why are there "relations" between different provinces.
Also retard provinces don't control the military.

>tfw can probably join a BC militia now at this very moment

>Quebec
>Ontario
>alliance

good god you can't be this delusional