Can we all agree that the Green Lantern Rebirth books have turned out way better than we thought they would be? Discuss

Can we all agree that the Green Lantern Rebirth books have turned out way better than we thought they would be? Discuss.

Bump

No? HJatGLC is terrible, more corps vs corps shit. Only Green Lanterns is good.

No. Fuck you.

Dogfucker is doing fine, but the Hal book is just a retread of the Sinestro Corps war. Pretty unoriginal.

I wouldn't say it's terrible but it's not particularly interesting either. It's in that "Eh" area. I'll give it the current arc until I decide to keep going or not.

I'm worried you're going to be right about that, but on the other hand, shut up. Way better than hobo Hal and the GLC being stuck in another universe.

Can we all agree that Green Arrow is stupid shit people only like because it has their favorite ship in it?

Everyone does their own "Sinestro Corps War" at some point. Johns didn't come up with the idea.

Yes
It's only slightly better than what Percy was doing better since he's started doing less narration boxes and prose
And the fantastic artists help

No it's good. I don't even remember much shipping in it since they fucked.

Green Lanterns is terrible, user. Hal Jordan is ok

And who are Simon and Jessica fighting?

>Green Lanterns is good.
when will this meme end? GLs isn't well written at all

They're better than I was expecting but still not as good as I'd like

HJGLC seems ok but I'm just waiting for Venditti to fuck up like he always does

their own fears and insecurities, user

GLs is mediocre

It's just not miserable like the franchise has been

Sure they do. They're just shaped as Atrocitus, Dex-Starr and ZZ.

Yes. Lanterns has turned out better than the Dogfucker shitposters said it would, and HJ&tGLC was great this week if you enjoyed Johns run, which EVS said it'd be. I'm pleasantly surprised by both.

Both seem just decent, but nothing great. I hate how they've treated Reds and Sinestros. The franchise deserves a great writer. Bring in tom King or James Roberts.

>HJatGLC is terrible

>corps vs corps shit.

>Only Green Lanterns is good.

Ok user, you are a bit confused.

People are just blinded by the amazing art. The writing is mediocre.

I like Green Lantern. Simon amd Jessica are pretty cool. I like the relationship they're building. It's been a while since a cool Earth GL team up. Hate all the red lantern BS because it ruins my love of Red Lanterns.

Hal and the Corps isn't fun or great. It comes off an amazing Sinestro Corp run where Sinestro saves the universe and shows that his way of bring order through fear can work. Then we get fucked over as readers with "hur-dur. It was all a ruse. I'm evil and did all of this for...?" The Hal become pure will power is interesting, but the rest is just sitting on what came before.

Jessica is trash though
give me a just Simon book

You're trash and your husbando a shit.

No. Mudslime get out