Be American

>Be American
>Want to bring your hamster on the plane
>airline won’t let you
>they suggest that you flush the hamster down the toilet
>threaten to sue the airline

seriously? what the fuck did you expect? to actually be allowed to bring that on a plane?

>Ameriflushes

>ask the airline ahead of time if you can bring your hamster on the plane
>they say it's fine
>then when you finally board, the staff say you have to flush it down the toilet

If they told me to flush my pet down the toilet, I'd rape the entire cabin crew (men and women) before getting off the plane.

t. Abdul

>sorry you have to murder the hamster by flushing it down the toilet
>I really don't want to, but if you insist
she didn't really care for her pet if that's all it took for her to kill it

>pet owner willingly subjects the animal in their care to violent tumbling and drowning in a chemical toilet

This, what the fuck
We're not even talking about a fish or something

According to her she thought it was more humane to just kill it then let it free, of course never considering maybe just not taking the plane.

Egad! A woman using something for emotional stability and then throwing it away when it becomes inconvenient?

Somebody stop the presses!

It was a emotional support animal. These animals are registered to support people with depression, social anxiety and violent mood swings.
I'm more disgusted in the owner. She actually went through with it. My cat is a registered ESA and I wouldn't even think of doing such a thing.
Fuck her. I hope she loses everything in the upcoming law suit and sends her family into poverty.

>registered emotional support animal
I swear America is one big meme

I agree this was inexcusable, but for argument's sake you'd snap the poor thing's neck first. Being cruel because you don't have the stomach to do things right is one of the worst forms of cowardice.

It adds insult to injury, not only did she betray her own pet, she made sure to end the animal's life in violence and pain.

Just read the article. apparently she needed to be in Florida within a day because she had a surgery scheduled and there were no rental cars available because of the holiday. Having said that, I can't imagine, A) booking a flight that gets you to your surgery less than 24 hours beforehand, god forbid there's a delay, and B) actually killing your goddamn pet. If I was in her position I would've definitely opted to reschedule the surgery (it wasn't an emergency one) and just sleep on the streets of Downtown Baltimore that week until I could get back to school. I don't care how painful that lump was, I could never bring myself to kill an animal for my convenience.

Also I can guarantee you nobody suggested she flush him down the toilet. She 100% thought "Shit, I need to be in Florida so I'm going to do that". Spirit I feel still owes her something becuase not only did they give her wrong information twice, but they wouldn't even let her put him under the plane but let's be honest here, it's your fault the hamster is dead, not there's. You'd actually probably have a much stronger case if you DIDN'T kill him.

>humane to just kill it then let it free, of course never considering maybe just not taking the plane.
Why not reschedule your flight and leave it with a fucking friend.

Obligatory

>Oi! 'Ow deh thews bluddy yanks cope with emotional distress through companion animals!
>They should drink themselves to death like us!
>Fack off, will you?!

Oh fuck off.
These people don't have any condition that warrants having a support animal, they pay a few hundred dollars to get some paperwork so they can bring their pet anywhere they please.

It's just a pet mate, not a prescription

>amerimutt can't afford proper healthcare so gets free pet gibs from the gubmint for emotional support

nooooo....

wtf Japan?!

>that flag
No surprise here

good fuck hamsters, nasty creatures they are.

Sounds like the passenger is an idiot who didn't really care for the animal and should be charged with animal cruelty. If she truly loved it she would have fought hard and argued with the airline over the call, but she just flushes it down.

La creatura has registered emotional support animals, but can't have a healthcare. Seriously, what the fuck?