Why are the Chinese so good at making money?

Why are the Chinese so good at making money?
>$3000 a week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_N8iJgUhN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nutri ninja

Why cant these parasites stay in China for fuck sake.

Except the one making the biggest profit in that story is necessarily some Australian, not the chink.

why did she let them interview her?
Now everyone will do the same.

Racism is winning white mothers usually turn racist when it has something to do with their babies.

it's not hard to scam and make a profit of chinks. These are the same people who buy rhino horn at ridiculous prices because they believe it cures illness

I've heard the Chinese are fiends for foreign baby formula.
They don't trust their own.

>tfw my parents are doing something similar
Most Chinese who knows their shit in China wouldn't buy nutrition shit from China because they are iffy as fuck, and are willing to pay higher price to get more authentic products.

>tfw no chink gf adept in arbitrage

because products in chinkland are toxic as fuck, i mean your kids get lead poisoning for playing with toys made in china.

*claims cennalink*

Chinks and others have been doing this for years. I thought they banned people from doing it now

>stealing formula from literal babies
Of course its another chink praising this

They are
I'm a Brit who lives in the Mainland and is here on holiday and a mind boggling amount of shops have milk powder and ferrero roches displayed at the front of the store, and there are always people walking around inside with suitcases, and outside there are people moving stuff from bags to suitcases

They are the masters of deceit.

Well shit, how do I break into this chinese market? Fuck, wonder what they'll pay for vegemite, I'll even slap on a bootleg label.

>buying a product is theft
What?

There's already a (I assume) nation wide limit on how much baby formula you can buy so its lots too late. I don't understand why the companies that make it don't just start importing to china

Nothing wrong with claming centrelink. It is an Australian right and one of the big factors that makes Australia so great. I happily pay taxes so that I can support god's chosen NEETs.

Everyone already does it.

>be me living in a touristy part of Australia
>population there is 99% white but lots of Asian tourists
>supermarkets always have one of the shelf ends dedicated to baby formula and milk powder during tourism season
>sometimes when I go in I see a busload of Chinese tourists go in with baskets filled up with milk powder and baby formula

Shit is weird as fuck.

Bolivians and Chinese here work their asses off in almost slavery. But they do live better than the average BR.

why can't white people stay in europe

No one’s stopping you from selling this to India.

How do white Australians who post on Sup Forums feel about the Chinese anyways? I'd imagine they're pretty tolerant about them compared to everyone else.

They are the race of merchandise.

Chinese here, I make $100 a week

I'm tired of being in a train carriage and being the only white person. Chinese are arrogant and don't learn English, even worse than niggers.

Chinese wisdom

this but I live in queensland so I don't deal with this shit yet I imagine I will in another 20-30 years.

Supermarkets in countries like Australia, NZ and Canada have had to introduce strict one per customer limits on certain products due to chinamen buying in bulk to resell in china

Why are Brits the biggest Chinaboos? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Not a fan of the Chinese people who seclude themselves in Chinese ghettos and don't bother learning English, even going so far as to put up adds and signage in only Chinese.

Other Asians and a good amount of Chinese don't tend to do that though so they're alright, just a couple bad apples spoiling it for the rest and a bunch of ignorant bogans making generalisations about a whole race based on a few individuals.

>I'm tired of being in a train carriage and being the only white person.
I know this feel but passing through Western Sydney it is is Arabs and Indians rather than Asians. I don't mind being around a lot of Asians since I grew up in North Sydney where there was a huge Japanese population. I feel more comfy in a crowd of Asians than a crowd of white people.

It's 4 per customer.
Source: Lived in lots of areas with asians that have the notices on the registers.

I am a Chinese male living in Singapore I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

The West should enjoy their final years before times up.

fucking hate chinks

Must be nice not to share a boarder with them anymore then I guess

Why? If someone wants to come here and pump money into the economy, why not?

because it'll lead to increases in domestic prices due to foreign demand brainlet

They are worse than Jews.

At least be nice to Aussies and Canucks, they've never done anything wrong to you.

No, it doesn't work that way, you fucking stupid American mongrel. Fuck off and mind your own fucking business.

Angl*s shouldn't be trusted.

what part of supply and demand do you not understand dumbshit

Because locals use those products too retard and are impacted by johnny chink camping the shelves and buying all the products the moment they're restocked to make a quick buck

why can't the Chinese order them from Amazon

I thought of a better idea

> rent an apartment in the US
> amazon.com
> order 1000 cases of baby formula
> bulk ship to china
> resell
> ?????
> profit

The Chinese don't want inferior american products though, yours are probably worse than theirs

would smash

Why won't rich Chinese people share their money...

youtube.com/watch?v=F_N8iJgUhN4