Does anyone at all even care about her anymore? Did CJ steal the show's secondary side girl position?

Does anyone at all even care about her anymore? Did CJ steal the show's secondary side girl position?

I like her a lot more now that she's actually funny and not just the object of Mordecai's lust.

I always liked her. She was usually moving forward while everyone else on the show was usually standing still, and that sense of time helped keep the show from just being a series of episodic hijinx, as well as reinforcing the idea that it's a fun time but these characters are a bunch of losers and you don't want to end up like them. It's a shame that she and CJ couldn't coexist as I do like them both and hopefully that will change next season.

I really fucking like the counter-point of Rigby and Eileen. He's very adamant that there's nothing there, and he is even openly antagonistic to the idea. This is all going on as a gag in the background while Mord and Marge are figuring themselves out, then the whole thing implodes and is rebuilt and implodes again. Mordecai's love life is like every Indie flick caught in a mobius strip.

Then one day Mordecai is like "hey, are you and Eileen... a thing?" and Rigby be all like "Yeah, we're a couple."

Haha, fuck you tall blue asshat.

I can't even believe that the same writers did both of those things. Not even "did both of those things in tandem," just "both of those things," wholesale. It's too good of a point/counter-point to've happen accidentally.

>yfw they put aside their differences to help mordecai and the gang come home

It's a shame people, especially one user who would shoot down any conversation of this topic, don't like the fact there's no drama at all in the Rigleen stories. I get where they're coming from where it doesn't have to be an on going issue, and that an episodic conflict would be fine, but I like Rigby's modest path of it, he doesn't freak out like Mordecai does and they hid it from the rest for months or so.

It also helped Rigby be the better half like they were going for.

I think Margaret is cool.

Think about it, if it wasn't for the misunderstanding that Margaret was wanting to bone her cousin, CJ wouldn't have been introduced and none of this shit ever would have happened, they might've even have gotten together by now for real.

Was she introduced in Yes Dude Yes?

you answered your own question

I want to feel like her news job is cool but it feels so incredibly forced and sudden.

>forced
her dad was revealed to be a part of the news in i think season 3
>sudden
no, she started working there seasons ago for a college deal, and it's built up from there

now that both girls dont want to date him maybe morby will come back

they don't even hug

they do in the comics, i know the stories are unofficial but its still cute

I much prefer this over Adventure Time. Shame this is looking to be our last season soon, and AT already has a 9th in production.

Will we ever see them be bros for an episode again? Drinking sodas, playing video games, and chillin?

I think The Dome Experiment Special and Rigby's Graduation Day Special were the only season 7 episodes that had them playing video games.

People mostly liked CJ because she had more character in her first episode then Margaret had in her first few seasons.
Now that Margaret has at least as much characterization as CJ, Its become pretty obvious that Margaret is the better girl which upsets some people.

>the visuals showing them fighting during a high trip mordecai and rigby went on in survival skills
i always thought they really would fight

This show has better women.

It has better milfs

Mordecai and Rigby's moms are shit.

Have any characters actually hooked up in this show or are character relationships in a perpetual state or limbo like your typical Shonen anime?

Last time I watched was that dodge ball ep where CJ comes back. Also I saw ppl posting about Mordechai fucking up big time at a wedding or something.

I wouldn't say no drama. There was a pretty good stint there with Rigby wondering if Eileen was too good for him. It also gave us probably the most growth for Rigby since the show started.

From memory:

Muscleman is married to Starla now.
Fives has an occasionally mentioned girlfriend.
Rigleen.
Benson keeps getting shat on with constant breakups, maybe him and lab-chick will last if he gets back to Earth.
Skips will never love another so he's permanently off the table.
Betacai is still betacai...

To clarify though he's no longer focusing on relationships like before, so he's not like, still hunting.

>if he gets back to Earth.
At this point I'm worried they're all aliens and shit. Pops obviously has a home planet, following through on his prototype character from the lolliland student film from JG. If they do take him home or something, I feel like it'd be weird to say "all these other humanoids are just on this show's version of earth, it's normal". I could see them doing this as a gag and stuff, but I feel like it's not where they're going.

I thought they would too but if it doesn't ever happen I guess it was just a visualization of Mordecai's subconscious, You could interpret Margret slapping CJ as Mordecai favoring Margret over CJ.

Considering he got to see how the midterm future would have played out had he started dating Margaret again, If it wasn't for her agreeing with him I'd say he made a bad decision.
Holy fuck that would have been awkward if ether of them felt differently about that future, That conversation could have gone places no children's show has ever gone too.

post qt females

No one cuter.

her voice gives me a bogner

>"shima shima shima"

>gluck

Pams the cutest

what's CJ up to right now? Last time I watched was an okay episode where Mordercai was still managing to SLOWLY PUSH AWAY CJ despite her being an amazing person and a good future wife.

I've always preferred her over that cloud bitch, glad they got rid of her.

Did they even really hide it? I feel like I remember them saying that they just never made a big deal about it, so it never really came up.

I mean indirectly hid it. Just managed to never discuss it.

They're growing up, user. There's less time for that sort of thing. It's still there and enjoyable, but you have other priorities and desires.

>They're growing up
>that episode where benson was talking to them and they said they were trying to work
it's sweet in a sad kind of way

That was after it was out in public though. When the relationship started, there wasn't really issues in the forefront to the viewer.

I'd say that's a good summary about growing up. There's a little less fun and things are a little harder, but it's going to turn you into a better person in the long-run.

>they used the same song twice

is that a real frame

When's the lat time they had a rattling sound effect when Benson moved?

Does anyone else listen to the music where the park goes to space in the finale often? It's fucking great.

>Its become pretty obvious that Margaret is the better girl which upsets some people.
how so

Name songs that would be great to use on the show, make it something that is suitable for airing though.

No but I've rewatched Gary's synth battle more times than I can count.

(and Benson + Lab Chick's 'Friday I'm in Love' date montage)

This show will not be great until they pay to use 'Hello Eileen'

Owen mentioned it in an unrelated to the series tweet, unless it was something they use in Season 8 and he posted about it since it made him think of it.

She nearly killed Mordecai and Margaret twice because she is emotionally and psychically unstable.
She also doesn't get along with her father which isn't unexpected because he's dick but in my experience women who don't like their fathers tend to have issues with severe relationship issues.

Compare that to Margaret who has taken Mordecai's fuckups in stride when she could so much better considering she's more educated then Mordecai and canonically more attractive then CJ.

Mordecai is lucky Margaret even takes him seriously.

>Mordecai is lucky Margaret even takes him seriously.
kinda weird considering the shift from her having a new boyfriend every other episode in season 1 to being a consistent individual in the later seasons

>"that's it im calling the cops"

That was a running gag at first but the transition didn't just happen, She got tired of dating and decided to focus on finishing her education.
She only started seeing Mordecai more when was about to go to collage.

This. Season 1 and 2 she was dating casually and frequently, a little less so in season 2. By season 3 she was done with dating and had resolved to just hang out with her friends and study, with her feelings towards Mordecai beginning to shift to the romantic by the end. Then throughout season 4 it all came to a head with her and Mordecai finally dating but also getting accepted into her dream school.

>people think cj came in and ruined the relationship mordo had with margaret, not remembering she was away from the city to go to school and that's when he started dating her
did nothing wrong

>Eileen's Parents turned out to be a fake episode title
fucking shit

>the zingo wings episode
>"just like you failed mona"
that shit was brutal she's fucking dead m8

>watching the finale again
>when they press the button it triggers the garage door to close
>it closes slowly
how fucking menacing jesus christ

>her voice
is grating and hoarse

noticing a lack of susan talk here, she was the best

have you never heard a non-squeaky asian before, user?

not with this murder cock

nothing tops eggscellent

Sure Eggscelent got an Emmy but to me nothing tops the despair of Sugar Rush.

I was high as fuck when I was watching that episode for the first time and screamed my ass off when I heard that line.

What's the reason of this image? What's going on? Looks like they lost.

Even when she was the only main girl I didn't give a shit about Margaret.

>one of the many dump victims of her dating spree

That reveal was dumb, and it is implied they have quite some difficulties.

>Haha, fuck you tall blue asshat.

Because Rigby lucked out?

>That reveal was dumb
nah it worked and was fine

Will you actually watch the show because that's like the fucking majority of episodes still.

Rigby stated that Eileen didn't want Mordecai to know because she knew it would bother him.

They can only have been an item after Real Date anyway, in other words, after Mordecai got CJ as a girlfriend and Rigby needed another person to hang out with.

I'm one of the main few who still watch it, and no, they don't bro out like they used to. Now it's character development where it's so much the focus where that gets pushed out, especially when it's different characters. It's not the majority of episodes, just a few.

She just said she didn't want Rigby to rub it in his face. Not that user you're talking to.

>it worked
>off screen development

>She just said she didn't want Rigby to rub it in his face

At least she's aware of how much of a jerk Rigby can be.

IIRC a storyboard artist drew it when Eggscellent won an Emmy for "Outstanding Short-format Animated Program".

Still seems pretty bro like to me. Enough at least compared to earlier seasons then. I take that over that any minute.

Yea it happened in the background, it was fine. For seasons it was implied they had a thing, Eileen liked him and Rigby tried to pass it off sometimes antagonistically, it's actually great they never talked about it and it just happened.

That was because at that point they didn't consider character development because they didn't expect the show to run for so long.

>but the transition didn't just happen

Just like how Rigby was suddenly less extreme a jerk in season 3.

>it was fine in the background

It wasn't because it was one thing they could have focused on as well instead of just Mordecai being in the spotlight.

>pass it off sometimes antagonistically

He HATED her in the beginning when he was latching on extremely to Mordecai. There was no warming up until Camping Can Be Cool.

The way it was done feels just like something they had to do because they are a token couple.

.>it's the rigleen hating guy
>AGAIN

>I really fucking like the counter-point of Rigby and Eileen

What? That Rigby had a unconditional relationship in his reach but didn't want one until his best friend had one on his own? A relationship he, like all things in his life, takes for granted until he thinks he is about to lose it?

Compared to Mordecai, who wasn't initially offered a relationship, had to pursue and build one, lost it, had to warm up to another one until the other came back where he lost himself in a maze of confused feelings? Who the show made a point of is constantly forced into situations that push him into awkward situations that he can't handle? Who unlike Rigby doesn't take relationships like these for granted?

Haha, fuck you small brown jerkcunt for thinking you are good when you just had it easy.

>Stop criticizing my ship!

I don't ship it, I don't even pay attention to it unless it's the focus of the episode, but complaining over it in every fucking thread that starts talking about it is obnoxious and annoying. Stop reverting to the "someone doesn't like me saying something negative about a ship? they must like it and hate that I don't also!" response, it's retarded.

>but complaining over it in every fucking thread that starts talking about it is obnoxious and annoying.

Unless it's bashing Mordecai in every thread and putting Rigby on a pedestal apparently.

this is fucking great, you're making the SAME complaint about a thread that you have before, often.

rigby is canonically in a better point in life than mordecai is in the show, deal with the fact that people can discuss that

people don't bash mordecai in every thread, if anything the CJ fags will cry, but that's about it. everyone else has gotten over it especially since he went pretty much a whole season without a love issue

>Unless it's bashing Mordecai in every thread and putting Rigby on a pedestal apparently.

You seem very salty.

Be honest, When was the last time you visited a Regular Show thread?
I know it must have been a while for you but the few RS threads that have popped up could not be described with that sentence.

>putting Rigby on a pedestal apparently.
saying "he has a girlfriend, mordecai doesn't" and "neat, rigby finally graduated from highschool" isn't putting him on a pedestal, pointing out "wow mordecai is a dick" isn't bashing him, it's usually justified and true since he has a lot of issues going on, he's conficted.

Keep going m8.

>Famicom Disc System
>NES Controllers
>even though they have a Master System in the show

i never would've noticed

>benson's friend and trainee was decapitated and his head died in his hands

FLOATING IN THE MILKY WAY
BILLIONS OF LIGHTYEARS AWAY

>better point
>caught up where everyone else was and has no ambitions at all