Why would they kill you in prison for this...

Why would they kill you in prison for this, surely the fact that you stood up to the bat and lived would garner you respect from fellow criminals. Wouldn't it be a symbol of pride.

Did you miss the part where Lex hired the guys

Lex was having branded people murdered to help set up the conflict

>I can't pay attention during a movie

It's a mark that shows that your either a pedo ir a rapist. People don't take to kindly to rep like that in prison, especially since many people in jail have young children themselves

I missed this part as well... Why didn't he just stop branding them? Hell, why did he start?

Batman is an Evil character, period, prove me wrong.

It's a mark given exclusively to the worst of the worst. This guy was a human trafficker, peddling sex slaves. That kind of behavior is not tolerated in or out of prison.

He helped kill doomsday

He doesn't find out Lex is behind it til the Superman fight

Yeah but, surely he must know it's a death sentence before then?

So then why was his wife crying to Clark all like "HE BAD BUT HE A GOOD MAN! HE DINDU NUTHING! NOW MAH KID HA NO DADDY! SOMEBODY KILL BATMAN NOW!" If he was a pedo rapist or something.

Also, I dont remember them identifying him as a pedo or rapist.

Tfw I thought this wa sa picture was a horse mouth licking flesh.

The guy was helping run a human slavery operation. It wouldn't be a stretch to say he helped himself to some of the merchandise.

That's the point. Batman saw a criminal, Clark saw a husband. Not that they are mutually exclusive, but that was kinda the point in the movie.

Harley kills children, why wasn't she branded.

It's because he was a Gotham gang banger going to Metropolis prison, which is filled with Metropolis gang bangers

Was it in the regular cut? I didn't see the director's cut.

This was definitely not in the Theatrical cut because back then people were saying he only did it to rapist and child molesters and only worst of the worst type people (something that was never said in that cut of the movie by the way)

It was only in the ultimate cut, so it's not really your fault that wb was to retarded to release the film properly, but snyder fags here are going to be buttblasted anyway.

There is a front page of a paper that shows the branding is new. It is explicitly described as a new brand of justice.

How many fucking plans did Lex have in this movie?
>kill prisoners to make Superman not like Batman so they'll fight
>Kryptonite
>Blow Superman up/frame him for Senate bombing
>kidnap Superman's mom so that him and Batman will fight
>Doomsday
>Darkseid

He also extorted the African lady into blaming Superman for the African village's destruction.
Hell, Superman was there, because he knew having Lois there and putting her in danger would bait him to that location. Same reason he there her off his building. He knew it'd get him there.

He also killed the African women for loose ends.
Though I don't think Darkseid was part of his plan, at least not originally

>He also killed the African women for loose ends.
Think he also killed the Senator because he knew the African lady spilled to her, and doing it in the manner he did not only implicates Superman, but prevents her from spilling that he was behind it all?

The Ultimate Edition really clears up so much that is so unclear in the original cut.
Funny thing is, Lex and Batman are opposites. Affleck as Bruce/Batman is in general a fantastic performance that could have been better with better, more organic motivations, and different choices. Alternatively, Lex's schemes and manipulation through the movie is a masterstroke that would have been fantastic had Eisenberg's general performance as Lex been less Joker/Riddler, and more Zuckerberg.

Do you really expect Lex Luthor to have no plans or no contingencies in case shit goes south?

>(something that was never said in that cut of the movie by the way)
>Dude keeping a cellar full of asian women

Seems like a harmless petty criminal.

1st. Because he did it to sex criminals and murderers

2nd. In the extended cut, you see Lex hires people to kill the ones branded by Batman.

The only thing I didnt understand, is if Lex just killed the prisoner in Metropolis or was also behind the Gotham murders.

Even then, I dont see how this excuses Batman. Batman brands them knowing they are going to die inside. It feels really redundant the ploy to make Batman look like a monster...when he is in fact a monster already. Specially if you cross him on his car or plane.

Pretty sure Lex is also behind the Gotham stuff, or at least during film. It is Gotham after all.

The branding, if anything, if more for the audience, us, to know that this ain't the same Batman as we have seen before. He's Snyder-brand batman

A few, sure, but seven?

>He's Snyder-brand batman
The best and only one.

Still it feels funny how in the extended cut they tried to "dindu notin" both Batman and Superman but at the end of the day, both acted in the same irresponsible deadly way.

The villagersĀ“s deaths are fake in the UC (so Clark didnt cause any death) but Superman still came, fucked shit up and left without worrying about those villagers left open to attacks in revenge.

The murders at the prison were orchestrated by Lex, but Batman still branded people knowing they were going to die. Doesnt matter if it was Lex or not.

He's a genius spaz. I'm surprise he didn't have seventeen

dis

I liked the movie but this shit was ridiculous. EVERYTHING was part of Lex's plan. Any time there's a logical inconsistency, it's "Lex did it".

And it's not like it's just an excuse after the fact, they actually went back through the script, looked for any inconsistencies and THEN put that Lex did it.

it's 2016, if you don't hafe a cage full of kah-tah-nas then i must assume you are retard sjw patetic troll cuckroach.

The one meme inconsistency they couldn't explain with Lex

This. You gotta be realy bad to be branded by Batman.

>Why would they kill you in prison for this, surely the fact that you stood up to the bat and lived would garner you respect from fellow criminals.

Why? Standing up to him shouldn't be a big deal, Batman doesn't ki-

OH WAIT

What reason is there for batman to not kill the joker now?

Was this in the theatrical cut? Don't remember this

user is saying that the fact that the brand is reserved for the worst of the worst is never stated in the theatrical cut

Anyone wanna explain how Joker had the damaged tattoo when he first met Harley, yet Ayer said he got that tattoo after killing Robin? More specifically, after Batman fucked his face up.

It's called not thinking things through. Ayer came up with that after the fact cause he's an idiot.

Anyone wanna explain why Batman has no problem killing random mooks but won't kill the people who murdered his partner?

>inb4 he wasn't that far gone yet

Maybe, buy why wouldn't he go back and finish the job when he goes full murderer? Wouldn't they be number 1 on his list?

if she had stayed she probably would've invited her for a threesome.

He either stood helplessly or ran away during that fight. He was useless.

That was kind of the point I think. It goes to show just how insanely far Lex would go just to undermine Superman. It's like in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel where he builds a charity science center for the youth (out of shoddy building materials) and creates an artificial super hero (with built in self destruct) for the sole purpose of making Superman look bad.

>inb4 he wasn't that far gone yet

Yeah this argument makes no sense.

>Joker killing Robin doesn't make him snap
>Superman showing up is enough to make him kill random thugs

The novelization makes it sound like that's exactly what Batman was doing the night of the chase scene.

It's a symbol that he interrogated you, ergo you snitched.
Everyone snitches to the bat.

nope, ultimate

>Anyone wanna explain how Joker had the damaged tattoo when he first met Harley, yet Ayer said he got that tattoo after killing Robin? More specifically, after Batman fucked his face up.

He didn't meet Harley until after killing Jason?

>new brand

heh, never picked up in the pun before

I'm pretty sure the implication is that they both had a hand in killing Jason.

Ayer also said that Boomerang is a huge brony, so I'm positive he's just making shit up now for whatever reason