/warm countries/

Have you ever seen snow?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/estelllexo
thespainreport.com/articles/1290-180107094243-spanish-army-called-out-to-help-rescue-thousands-trapped-overnight-in-snow-west-of-madrid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bolivia and Columbia have

first time i saw snow was in Chile

I live in Cali and have only seen snow twice. Both times at Big Bear and no higher than a few cm

brownbong meme here, parents are from Iran, its boiling hot in the summers but in the winter and in the mountains it snows a shit ton, like inches and inches in some areas. I visit relatives there.

No.

No, but I heard it snowed here in '99.

Yup, just flakes floating in the air, but it was enough for me.

I live in a high desert and see snow maybe once a year.
>tfw no snow yet this winter.

i saw snow for the first time 2 months ago, it's shit honestly

I've seen pictures of Tehran when it's snowing in the mountains. It looks like an amazing place to to go on a ski holiday.

It snows in my hometown and I like to go hiking in the mountains, yeah.

Guess you could say it was, Chilly!

no, tropical life is hell but /out/ is still god tier tho
it's like every city have their own natural wonder

kek, nice one

When going on vacation overseas, its shit I can't stand anything below 20degrees.

Yes and it's overrated as fuck. Would be glad if I never had to see or touch snow again in my life.

This. I live in Ohio and the shit loses its luster real fast.

twitter.com/estelllexo
her twitter for those interested

yes. i loved it

>I like to go hiking in the mountains
seen any dead bodies/drug farms?

Yes

it does snow in certain parts in India, but I saw snow for the first time in Europe.

Shut the fuck up lardass

Despite living in southern country I actually did.

at a volcano but that's it, I mean I was over the snow at the top of the volcano obviously

It's -44C outside, fuck this.

>-44C
Shieeeeeeeet

Indeed, it's quite the place. Rich in natural beauty. It's fun just to go hiking in the mountains or have a picnic when it's not snowing as well.

Yes
I also went skiing before

Yes because Southern Europe is mountainous as fuck and it is actually constantly snowing over 500m (Madrid is at 700m), we constantly have snow storms and this year wasn't the exception but it was especially brutal because they came very early around november.

just from a random news article in english that I found:
>thespainreport.com/articles/1290-180107094243-spanish-army-called-out-to-help-rescue-thousands-trapped-overnight-in-snow-west-of-madrid

You might as well settle in fucking Antarctica.

SHUT THE FUCK, PAJEET.
You're literal stink lines would melt everything around Russia.

Once a couple years back, granted it was only small flakes and melted on the ground, but it was the first time it ever snowed around here.

>would melt everything around Russia.
good, no?

Once
On the top of a mountain