Why can't Kiptch*ks fight? They have never build any significant Empires...

Why can't Kiptch*ks fight? They have never build any significant Empires, their entire history is one of subjugation and surrender, yet these chinks still claim to be turkic lmao

germany surrendered in two world wars

what turks are kipchaks

The who?s of central asia

Tatars Kazakhs and krgJIZZ

which is more pathetic
a guy who has fought 100 1 on 1 fights and lost almost all of them
or a guy who fought 2 10 on 1 fights and lost them both

>Tatars Kazakhs and krgJIZZ

Kazakhs and Kirgiz are mongols who have forgoten their language. Tatars are even worse. mixture of Russians, Fino-Ugrians and Mongols.

steppe peoples are the worst people that have ever lived
prove me wrong

>proves you wrong

ummm...

>posts a steppe person
hmmm

What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe that Kazakhs and Kirgiz have some relation with mongols, but they are turkic people, languages proves that.

What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe that Kazakhs and Kirgiz have some relation with mongols, but they are turkic people, languages proves that.
*kazakh in the thread*

He's being retarded on purpose. Mongols have no relation with Kyrgyz and Kazakh. They only had Mongol rulers for a period of time.

He is right, k*ptschaks are mongol rape babies, the only that is turkic about them is their language

lol, what a retard. I suggest you read carefully the history of the conquest of the State of Khorezmshah by the Mongols. And by the way, now no one calls the peoples of Central Asia Kipchaks.

Their entire society is turkic with the juz and horde system

Siberia breeds the strongest people.

Hope you realise Turkic people came from todays Siberia. Then moved to south in todays Central Asia and mixed with local Iranid people.
Some say Pashtuns are the descendent of those Iranid people. So every Central Asian Turk is mixed somewhat, some less like Kyrgyz, some more like Uzbeks (around 50/50 Turkic/Iranid afaik) or are more different like Tajiks in Little Persia.

>it's a greek rape baby larping as Tengri episode
OH NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A german flag talking about roach tribesmen. What a surprise.

I don't know much about turkish history during the Ottoman era but holy fuck they must have caused some MASSIVE butthurt that people are still mad to this day. Proud of my Oghuz Brothers :)

10-15%

just like you toward the arabs?

>butthurt T*rk

>kirJIZZ nuclear cum dumpster has arrived

Reminder that Uzbekistan has more people in its military than there are """""""""turkics"""""""" living in kirJIZZstan

Reminder that Uzbekistan holds the absolute leverage in all border disputes

Reminder that KirJIZZstan is reliant on Uzbekistan else it would collapse

Reminder that the Chagatai subhumans were slaves to the Manchurians and chinks

Reminder that kirJIZZ """""""women"""""" get fucked on a daily basis by their slav masters while the men try their hardest to kidnap a 2/10 wife

How did people cross Danube before ships were invented? I live near it and sometimes it looks so scary.