Pretty Amimation

Let's just have a thread deticated to GOOD animation. Gif related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HR4Junqmzg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVh4MqXCZyc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZOsA4UpRow

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PeIo9DTYxA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmCZj4OmP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mqqa_oiHw5g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAmPe5k3_ig
youtube.com/watch?v=sG5BCTGwQSU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgue81LVZ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kaMlHFJWSw4
youtube.com/watch?v=frqrdeytsBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2TAmISW76Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=6RxTZnANyNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6Kp7q5tbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that third one had some crazy old ads for tobacco

Now I'm starting to see why it took Richard Williams to get Thief and the Cobbler off of the ground

>Beer commercial
>Tagline is "Most people would rather enjoy a long life"

this is another pretty scene m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PeIo9DTYxA
treasure planet had some pretty good animation too m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmCZj4OmP2Y

Favorite scene from a favorite movie of mine.
A great mix of music and visuals, especially the interior shots towards the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=mqqa_oiHw5g

Anyone else remember Tim Curry's awesome fom Furn Gully? We could use more villains like this desu. m.youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAmPe5k3_ig
Why have I not seen this before? That has excellent visuals and coloring, thanks Sup Forumsmrade.

Le Roi et l'Oiseau
youtube.com/watch?v=sG5BCTGwQSU

THIS!!

time for some Toxic Love

Where can I find this?

Say what you will about the content, but Rebecca Sugar's animation fucking rules when it's not constrained by a realistic TV budget.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgue81LVZ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kaMlHFJWSw4

What's this from?

Gif related was done by a drawfag on Sup Forums, and it impresses me to this day.

Huh. Character looks anime but the background seems European, so I'm gonna guess this is French.

Sup Forums animation of a scene from a super depressing French comic.

ew

Singles is honestly one of my favorite animated shorts

Ever since I watched it I've never understood what makes everyone love this scene. Is is the sense of depth or something?

I think it's jsut how fluidly everything is animated, I don't think it's that impressive or entertaining myself but the actual animation is pretty good.

I don't know man, even the actual animation just doesn't stand out to me and never has

It stood out to me not j ust because of the animation, but because of the uneasy Minnie the Moocher and Headless Horseman song vibe the scene gave me.

I don't think it'd be as notable for other people as well if it was just a well animated guy being randomly weird. It fits strangely well into the weirdness of Over the Garden Wall.

The first I saw it was in OTGW rather than a WebM here, but even still it just didn't do much for me

I don't think it was mindblowing either, but OTGW as a whole had a nice mood and tone you don't see in a lot of cartoons, and that was just one of many moments.

It was mentioned quite a bit in the threads too, it just puzzled me a bit. OTGW is pretty great though, Potatoes and Molasses still rings in my ears every now and again

I fucking love Sugar. I really hope she does more after SU.

Flapjack had some pretty good, if not disturbing, animation.

It's the song!

youtube.com/watch?v=frqrdeytsBE

Actionnaires et Cie is gorgeous, if someone could translate the French subs or Russian voicework that would be awesome. Its definitely the nicest Soviet animation I've ever seen, especially in regards to color scheme. If it is rotoscoped it is also the most naturalistic rotoscoping I've ever seen from Soyuzmultifilm studio.

This was in a thread the other day so I'll repost.

No decent subs on jewtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=2TAmISW76Rk

Where's the best place to watch Recobbled anyways?

bump

Pirate Bay

I like this very much

>Ever since I watched it I've never understood what makes everyone love this scene.
It's on the 1s and looks drastically different compared to the rushed korean stuff. Show people animation not made in Korea and they go nuts every single time, seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=6RxTZnANyNw

fish eye lens

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6Kp7q5tbA

>looking up your own fanny
what a slut