No one is excited for this

No one is excited for this

It's a pointless movie Rey is already more powerful than Anakin Skywalker with over 9000 midichlorians

Many people are. Just not as many as TFA.

only teenagers and manchildren

they overhyped and overanalyzed the first one and add the fact that every year Disney is giving us a spin-off, these films will not have the same hype as the prequels had (with 2-3 gap between the movies).

Even though these are probably better shot and directed films than the prequels, they will not have the same anticipation, except for the kind of overxcited nu-dweebs who go to comicon to take selfies in their cosplay outfits.

I wish I was but I just don't care about Star Wars anymore. I'm completely disillusioned with the entire franchise.

I seriously dislike Disney movies. They all feel the same to me. TFA was no exception.

I'm excited for it. After Dunkirk there is nothing else worth going to see this year.

I don't count anything done by Bisney as Star Wars.

It's Star Wars in name ony
It's a shitty cash grab and the only OT actor remaining hates it

>Even though these are probably better shot and directed films than the prequels

Haha. Are you fucking real?

Lucas had style and knew storytelling through film. All of these are just shovelware/mcmansion-tier action movies.

>and knew storytelling through film
my fucking sides

It's going to make well over 1 billion dollars. White men are over, asshole.

I don't need to see anymore of Mare-Rey Sue. It's an utterly boring character.

Is something wrong? Even attack of the clones was objectively better than TFA.

He was definitely better at character development. Everything rushes from one action scene to the next in TFA it doesn't have too many scenes where characters just talk.

No ne makes a thread about how sexy Daisy Ridley is???? She is hot! I would force her,if you know what I mean.;)

I've probably had 50K worth of star wars stuff spent on me and I hate star wars now

I want to see more of Snoke. I want to know what that old crusty fuck is all about.

Oh, stop being a faggot.

Shut the fuck up. Rogue One was a steaming pile of shit and it still made 1 billion dollars. Every single one of these Disney Star Wars films will make a ton of cash ala the MCU. Nerds, manchildren, Nostalgiafags, Chinese, Pajeets, and little kids will never tire of this shit.

He is Rey's brother. He was the first Sith and Rey the first Jedi. Both reincarnated throgh generations. Anakin was the reincarnation of the first Jedi too.
The first Sith was male and the first Jedi was female.
The Porgs are force sensitive and more powerfull than Yoda and they are connected with the force tree.
There is a Sloth which is Anakin's force ghost. It will be killed later by Kylo. Yes,you heard it! Force Ghosts can be killed!

Cool,I hope is real. It sounds fresh and new.

Because Star Wars is and always has been shit

He did though, he was just a bit autistic so he couldn't write dialogue

I want Rey naked!!!

Thank you.

He loves goooooooooold

It was proven to be real user. The Porgs,The Force Sloth...The Force Tree....is real...all of it.

>Is true all of it
Fixed it for you

>Why Daisy Ridley naked
I saw her,she has small tits but she rocks.

People should be banned for linking more than 4 posts

I don't care for the millennial brat, or the farce of what you call Star Wars.

Kino

>Rogue One
>Shit
You make my bunny girl angry,

>Disney's second Star Wars movie saw a 50% drop in gross
The Last Jedi won't even make a billion.

Likewise. I've been a life long fan, and my indifference to the series now is troubling. Is it because I'm getting older or because the Disney movies aren't that great? Probably a combo of both, but it's sad.

You got old and fat. You need pussy and to go out side.

Even the poster is completely uninspired. And they deleted John Boyega LOL

EU Legends is superior in every way. 30 years just to get an under-powered Luke who's character suffers for being a white male. If he can just walk up to Snokes doorstep like the spoilers imply, he could have done it years ago and started another Jedi order after his first failure. Social Justice politics are in full effect here. Luckily I've been using the new trilogy as a catalyst to red pill my wife, and it has been working quite nicely. Fuck you Disney, go back to Lion King.

This, manchildren who loves reddit.

Lion King remake in 2020.

>bunny girl
Who?

She is perfect. I created her to save the world.

I'm christian and I find this offensive.

I would fuck Daisy Ridley even if she doesn't want.

>Christian
>He would rape Daisy Ridley
Based religious people right there

I don't hate it but I don't remember much of the storyline

What is the hottest plot theory?
>kylo turns good and rey bad
>dindu turns rey good again in 3rd movie with his bbc

Also read something about kylo and rey leaving together to find a tree or some shit.

The movie ends with Luke,Rey and Kylo missing.

XD

Literally ESB ending. So Finn and Poe will look at the galaxy and Rey will fuck with Kylo and Luke.

>They finish up instead of calling 911.

I just got an erection. Post more Rey please.

They should turn the negro to the dark side his character is dull so that might save it

No, lots and lots of people are

I'm curious on hiw does Daisy feel about all the perverts who would rape her. I'm sorry for her. Did she meet one pervert fan yet?

This

How the fuck do you know what I'm excited for or not?

> He was definitely better at character development
have you SEEN the prequels?

Not excited. Transformers The Last Knight is better.

I think she cries.

>Bayformers is better than TLJ
Are you drunk user?

>Are you drunk user?
He's literally having a conversation with himself, so probably. Knowing this place, he may just be autistic.

This. I can't do that even for 1 hour. I need a reason.

Yeah and Anakin starts out as a happy kid and transitions into a broody arrogant psycho in 3 movies after everyone he cares about dies.

>I can't do that even for 1 hour.
How fat are you? Those weren't even difficult workouts.

Lucas's direction of the prequels was lazy as shit, and he can't write dialogue.

and it was laughably horrible

Unless you count Peter Mayhew. He's kust glad to have work.

WHAT?! NINE THOUSAND?!

He isn't fat,he is skinny or lazy or fat.

fuck off

Star Wars was crap in reality, just massive media hype and (((merchandising))).

This thread became a joke. Why are anons like this?

She is pretty hot though.

and everyone knows that the only reason why a new hope was good was because they managed to cut out all the bullshit Lucas put in
reminder the first cut of the movie was so bad that Steven Spielberg burst out laughing once it was finished

Bayformers are kino! Baykino!
ROTF is a Masterpiece!

No it wasn't you colossal faggot

They don't have a normal life. They need a gf.

I am, except tons of sw thraeds to be popping up as the release date approaches

Go home reddit.

this.

Rey, you are going to have to train hard if you want to beat Kylo Ren! Wait, you did that already?

Where do you take Rey's story from here?

>except
>thraeds

There's probably the same level of hype as for the average capeshit tendpol.
It's not exactly zero, but it's pretty disappointing for a star wars movie.

Are you 12? Did you mean "I am,expect tons of star wars threads to pop up till the release."?

>ESB considered the best of the OT
>Its the one film Lucas had the least involvement with

Really gets my joggn noggn

>2 White men on the cover & a white girl

She needs to train harder! To prepare her pussy to be destroyed by Kylo's lightsaber! Or Snoke's? Or Luke's? Or Han's? Or Finn's? Oh wait,Finn is gay.

Soemthing liek that

>liek
RIP English

>pussy
What is that? A cat?

Kylo is gonna turn to the light side eventually, the real big bad is that Sith alien dude. Luke will probably get killed by him.

correct

This.

I'm not going to watch it in protest.

It's literally worse than the prequels.

I hope it earns less than the first in the trilogy.

Star Wars is shit. I've consumed everything Star Wars for 30 years. And as bad as the prequels were, and they were awful to say the least, the plot shown was sound even though it was told lazily. The Force Awakens compared to them is a poorly made fan film. The last fanfilm I saw was sounder than the force awakens.

>It's literally worse than the prequels.
my sides

why do normies eat this shit up? has CGI mocap for a regular human ever looked good?

But there was a logical progression of the character which proves Lucas is a consist Progressionist. Neo is the same, he began as a novice and ended as a master. Anakin began as a novice and ended as a defeatist. Rey is a boring maRey sue with no arc at all.

fake news

Kek, I laughed at this, and I'm from the 2007 group when this meme first exploded. HAdn't seen/heard it in a while, and now it's funny again!

This. There's only two legitimately good movies in the series: Empire and Revenge.

7>RO>1>2>4>3>6>5

5>4>RO>7>6>3>1>2

It's truly amazing what JJ has done to not one, but two beloved franchises.