Takes down last enemy plane and begins to crash

>takes down last enemy plane and begins to crash
>Michael Caine's voice comes through over the radio
>"Are we done, Kirk?"
>smash cut to credits
what was nolan thinking?

Nolan just can't stop taking film to new heights

Walked out the ķîňęmâ at that point

Why didnt he just land on the beach where the Allies were? Or do you need fuel to turn a plane

>Or do you need fuel to turn a plane

the fuck do you think

No? You dont need fuel to put the wheels down apparently, so leaning a plane with the rudders shouldnt either

He means gliding I think

What should be next step of his master plan, i guess.

H

>Tom Hardy in a plane
>wearing a mask
What did Nolan meme by this?

And don't forget
>Crashing the plane

>shoots flare gun inside plane
>plane is on fire
The fire rises

>And gets caught shortly after

That was Nolan's true masterplan

did he mention when it was the time to fear?

That comes later.

you mean his nazi captors are in for a bad time?

Wait. They took his jacket and put a bag over his head

Didn't dark knight start with bane captured with a bag over his head?

He sure loves those smash cuts

Its going to be a painfull time.

>a plane crashes WITH survivors
My theory is that this is a subtle nod to the plane scene where bane asked CIA why he would shoot someone before throwing him out of the plane. Because CIA, doing his due diligence, knew bane was extremely crash resistant, so he knew he should shoot him.

>the plane crashes
>the fire rises
As expected from the master

>Is that a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnhier

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because '[he's] Dunnhier', the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly; the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

i wish i could go out and see this, but i have such fucking high fever for no reason and i feel like shit

You don't need fuel if you use the manual back up crank thing, which is exactly what Farrier did in the movie.

Oh and if you think you can turn a spitfire around just with the rudder I have really bad news for you : you're going to have to compensate the rolling moment by using the stick, and any kind of decent turn will be made by using primarily the stick and using rudder corrections.