Gotham

Hey kids wanna /ls/? Also, Gotham thread

Catching up on the show now. Season 2 isn't on Netflix yet, but I think Season 1 is enjoyable so far. I hope this lasts long enough to end with Batman Year One

I know you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy, but I'd rail the fuck out of Barbara.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/08/11/gotham-9-things-we-learned-about-season-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barbara is only mildly hot.
If they use the same actor, Fox is gonna have to wait 9 years before they can do year 1. And the last 5 years are just gonna be him training. If they're smart, I'm sure they'll end the show with him leaving gotham. So 4 years

Those stems tho

>/ls/
I only came here to tell you that that's stupid. The second S still stands for shotacon. It's fucking /ll/. As in Lesbian Lolita.

Bleh, gimme the new Poison Ivy anyday.

First look at Mad Hatter

Let's hope fishy thingy dies early

Best Harley ever. Jim is a fool for not taking that nutcase back and making babies.

why don't you take that weeb attitude back to Sup Forums and cry there too, bitch

Speaking of her.

She'll apparently have friction with Selina over their new dynamic and she'll be like a sister for Bruce, so they aren't hooking up after all.

>sister

Booooo.

Cast photo

Because they were going to have 15-year-old mack on the 28-year-old actress.

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

I'm confused as to why they made her crazy at all. How the fuck are we going to get Babs now

Neat, Chiklis survived.

So in this universe, it seems like the only friends Bruce is able to make as a kid are girls. No wonder he starts adopting all those little boys, like he's trying to make up for not having any dude friends.

Jarvis looks like he's from the wrong time period.

Aren't you into fucking sisters, though?

the madman

>If they use the same actor, Fox is gonna have to wait 9 years before they can do year 1. And the last 5 years are just gonna be him training. If they're smart, I'm sure they'll end the show with him leaving gotham. So 4 years
What sucks is that they're never going to make any real progress. Gordon won't be commissioner for a long time (though he's making progress), and Bruce can only do so much before he leaves.

I really want to see how Bruce interacts with Selina once they both suit up. That is probably the most interesting part about the show so far, but it's not the only interesting thing for me.

Also Barbara is like an 8

Why did they have to turn this show into detective comics w/out batman? They could have made it a legitimate sci-fi crime show.

>Bruce is probably going to meet Barbara at some point if they haven't already
>His "friend" gets magicked up into an older sexy redhead and will be like a sister to him
Bruce is going to have one hell of a ride through puberty

I'm into Poison Ivy seducing people. Her trying to bang Bruce sounds hot.

She's going to be all wilted by the time Bruce is Batman. Selina and Crane are good ages, though. I guess Penguin too.

he reminds me of prince

No, fuck you, he's right.
How the hell does "Lesbian Shota" make sense?

As someone who faps to shota, trying to search for shota on the internet yields 80% lesbian lolita and 10% /ss/

I didn't know what it should be. Sue me.

Bruce and Selina are going to have some kinky sex when they get older

>friction with Selina

Oh myyy.jpg

The show will be over by the time Bruce becomes Batman, so that's irrelevant.

Honestly, the only odd ages are Dent and Nygma. Everyone else should be fine.

>The show will be over by the time Bruce becomes Batman, so that's irrelevant.
If only it would last

Originally Babs was his brother's kid who he adopted.

Huh.

Yep. Gordon's niece and wife having the same name is just a coincidence. He does have a son with his wife though: Jim Jr., who becomes a phsycho.

Oh damn, I thought Jim Jr. and Babs were both from Barbara. Oh well.

How are the Bruce segments in Season 2? I'm at the ball in S1 now, but the Gordon parts are more interesting. Bruce and Selina have a nice dynamic, but I feel like it could be better. Maybe it's just me hoping for Year One.

General consensus among fans is that if you enjoy S1, then you're going to love S2. Lots love and homages made to the Batman mythos and Bruce certainly gets more development and even pulls off a pretty good keikaku.

>and she'll be like a sister for Bruce

Awww

I was hoping we'd get faux /ss/.

Maybe

Why can't Selina ever pose like a regular person?

Great

>Boco is a paedophile
Why am I not surprised

Boco and Rooney need to be purged from the board

Fucking this. I have Rooney filtered

I bet she will be deaged by the end of the season, which is good because the original Ivy was good.

Here's the source for the Bruce thing:

ign.com/articles/2016/08/11/gotham-9-things-we-learned-about-season-3

>Alfred gets a love interest

FUCK YES