World Peace MDE

What are your favourite parts?

I liked the teacher one but I never got what we're supposed to take from it. Or is it just mindless cynicism and an exloration of a sad teacher's character? youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

I interpreted as a skit about low self-esteem and social anxieties. Naturally, I related to it a lot.

it never had the emotional impact The Man Who Would Never Be had on me, and I'm social anxiety background. I like their serious stuff even if it doesn't connect with me but I'd like to hear from the people who got deeper meaning from it.

Every end sketch is a portrait of a character trapped in the hell of modern life. They are all the most common types of people: teacher, business owner, single mom. The take away is that we're living in a dystopian clown hell where misery the standard lifestyle.

I was a teacher out of college, this skit was 100% about teaching

So what was the message with the 'if i applied again i wouldn't be hired'? The rest of the sketch could match up with the hell of modern life but this guy seems like a failure, or is projecting himself as one. Is that the message? That teachers are just sad failures stuck in misery

Stupid fuck. It's about the decline of education. Teachers being dumb pieces of shit who barely understand their curriculum and students being human garbage.

I can't connect at all to the business owner one. I just find it funny. They made him too angry to draw a sympathetic picture of the guy.

The mom one was pretty weak, one of the weakest sketches in the series imo.

The only teacher I know is a woman and they probably don't have the whole issue of maintaining attention in a class filled with scumbags. I had a chemistry teacher who was a complete nerd, first two months in his class got bullied by these two fucks back of class. To fucking guys and it took months to get them removed from class. It's a Hellish job when they don't respect you and you're not normal.

the gist is teachers are shitty people doing a shitty job, and you can feel sorry for them because it seems sad on the surface, but once you realize what they think and how they feel, you realize they deserve all of that pain because they are stupid trash people who choose what they thought was an easy career. a career of molding the future generations. it goes to show how fucked up our society is. that people one step above college drop outs are the ones prepping the next gen

Wow youre so smart

I don't think that necessarily means he's a failure, lots of people are replaceable. Not sure the job market as a teacher but he could just be talking about an age thing, they'd never hire a new teacher who's a middle age pushover

>It's about the decline of education
there's lots of typical alt-right cynicism on decline of education, but I think is right that it's primarily a character study. I felt they were going all-out 95% serious art for these sketches.

he is free and enjoying himself when he puts the noose around his neck. its quite beautiful

>they'd never hire a new teacher who's a middle age pushover

well they would in my country. America's all about giving quality private education, r-right?

jesus christ in heaven

do americans really have three movie days? and why is teacher seen as a bad job in america, in my country it takes a long time to become one and the pay is good

no but they watch more videos than they should. teaching is a bad job because it's shit pay and you deal with niggers

Whats the band that closes that sketch

>alt-right
leave

true moon

this
and wine party, so good

In most Western countries being a High school teacher is an average job with somewhat mediocre pay. The problem teachers have with it is that they weren't smart enough to do anything better, but they're tasked with educating the new generation of children. They're aren't necessarily dumb people but it must eventually become a soul crushing job, especially high school when you have to try and handle a class of 20+ kids who can be smarter, prettier and richer than you'll ever be.

I kind of want to get into teaching even though I know that this would be me within 5 years.

no one here likes that retarded group of worthless unionized government leaches

Ovlov, the song is Really Bees

It's about teachers being failures who vaguely blame the system and students for their lack of success in teaching.

It becomes very obvious when you leave college/uni and notice that all the perma-partying losers go into teaching because they don't know what else to do. They have no previous desire to teach or to do anything and in turn these are the role models for kids.

>It becomes very obvious when you leave college/uni and notice that all the perma-partying losers go into teaching because they don't know what else to do

More like all the perma-virgin nerds go into teaching because they never want to leave that cozy academia hugbox

Academia isn't for virgins, it's all very sex-positive LGBTQA+ or else you're out. Most teachers are weed smoking bernouts who've had at least one "experience" with a male friend.

Boochie makes the finest sweatpants you can buy at a mall, black persons mall

So, this is what an astroturfed shill thread looks like.
Not very impressive.
You should stop with prewritten posts to not come off so unnaturally.
Until then: fuck off back to Sup Forums or Reddit. Thx sweeties.

i like how he pulls out a cigarrette because that is literally killing yourself

>DUDE everyone but me is stupid and inferior LMAO
Just summed up all of WP in one sentence

It's pretty weird. The first two times I saw it I thought the room was actually tilted and the desks were glued to the floor or Nick was suspended at an angle. Now I see it's just camera and Nick tilting. Pretty good camera work.

On topic: I like Nicks roast on the wall show

LIke everything MDE has ever done,it's coated under so many layers of irony and artsy fartsy cinematography that it's undecipherable

my elementary school teacher were similar, fucking hated their job, always on a bad mood, didn't give a fuck about anything

>artsy fartsy cinematography
capeshitter detected

Nick might be the most talented of the bunch. Charls is up there too. Sam is pretty mediocre by comparison.

They aren't using Michael Jackson's patented smooth criminal leaning device?

Teachers are scumbags but I can't commit to hating them fully. At some point early on, they realize that they're glorified babysitters and it's probably soul-shattering. I would argue that elementary school teachers are the only ones who give a fuck later into their careers, because that babysitting aspect wasn't a downside for them.

It's seen as a bad job because in poor areas you have to deal with shithead kids who might kill you and are basically a prison guard since only maybe 5% of the students will care about anything you're teaching. In rich areas you have to deal with shithead parents who will sue you to oblivion and get you fired if you don't manage to get their precious child into the college of their choice. Ontop of this it's not very well rewarded other than being unionized which is a bit of a punishment in it's own since you have to then be a team player (being their bitch in local politics) for the union or else you'll lose what you gained.

The only good place to teach in K12 in America is in private schools because the kids have to be good enough to get in and since it's not a public institution usually the parents are at your mercy instead of the other way around.

The chick from the breakup sketches was much hotter

great ending

nah she was a coalburner slut