IT WAS THE YEAR

of fire

the year of destruction

of shittier capeshit

the year we took back what was ours.

Ah yes mister Garibaldi you are reading this in my voice yes?

you know what that picture looks from a distance?

one of those webms where two people have sex with an internal camera

Intro ranking MUSIC ONLY:

4>2>1>3>5

I don't understand why the Centari are so bent on occupying Narn. The Narn homeworld doesn't have many resources and the cost of a huge occupation force has to make it unprofitable. Plus all the diplomatic shit they get from the other powers

(((centari)))

It's a G'kar monologue scene

Is there any canon after those direct-to-tv movies they did after the series and Excalibur ended?

I remember one where the bald British guy made Sheridan mentor the Centari prince so he would be a wise ruler. Otherwise, he'd lead the Centari in a successful war against the rest of the powers. How the fuck do the Centari rebuild enough not only to threaten Earth but the fucking Minbari?

The shadows wanted Narn

The only thing I didn't like was the Minbari being OP in the earth-Minbari war (literally no human ship could target or even destroy a Minbari crusier except once using nukes as mines) then the Mimbari being OP never fucking helped or showed up again.

Agree with first two, but the other three are interchangable for me.

They basically became Earth's go-to race for when they needed a strong ally. Like with the Third Space aliens or those Shadow slaves who dropped the plague bomb.

every fucking time

Because they occupied it before and when they left the Narn immediately became one of the big players in the galaxy. They had some Klingon-tier desire to reconquer them for prestige and personal honor and all that shit.

sheridan betrayed humans to aliens, probably couldn't watch this cucking anymore

what is this from?

not babylon 5

don't learn more, you'll be better off.

from what episode jackass?

doesn't look like that to me. you must spend a lot of time staring at those webms.

it's not from Babylon-5. just drop it.

The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace... it FAILED.

But in the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater: our last, best hope... for VICTORY.

The year is 2260. The place: Babylon 5.

*bittersweet war theme plays*