For fucks sake, get on a god damned diet already...

For fucks sake, get on a god damned diet already. No one finds a fat little goblin running around killing people believable. How the fuck are you going to sneak up and kill anyone if you can only disguise yourself as a sofa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qTR84SzcHY
youtube.com/watch?v=18Z_2edkbyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know you want her hot pie

>tfw she was raised in the same, small village I was

Was the village made of gingerbread?

no just hotpies

W-what does fucking a hotpie feel like? The actual pie kind not the chubby kid.

She has legitimate nude out. Her body is tiny. Her clothes are just bulky.

warm and gooey

>For fucks sake, get on a god damned diet already

It's not lost on me she looks as tubby as Ed.

Look at her fucking face

member these photographs where she was cute. she never even looked like that in the first season, and by the second she was run over by a truck.

shes just british

>She has legitimate nude out
Are you talking about the ones from her Instagram at that hot spring? I wouldn't really consider those nudes.

She seems pretty thin in these vids and they were recent.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qTR84SzcHY
youtube.com/watch?v=18Z_2edkbyA

she is so fucking ugly

FAT

?!

She's pretty tiny. She just has a very round face with heavy clothes can make her look rotund.

Midsomer Norton?

I used to live there too

Her head shape is fucked

W-what

first day on the internet?

Turns out the hobgoblin is a hotgoblin

Definition of butterface

id butt her face if you catch my drift

I'd have no qualms about sticking my face in that turdcutter.

It's called baby fat you fucking retard. A lot of women don't lose it until well into their thirties.

A decent subset of men, too.

I would stick my penis into her vagina if you know what I'm sayin

The fuck is wrong with her face?

>babyfat
>into their 30s

Lol

>Studies using positron emission tomography scanning of adult humans have shown that BAT is still present in most adults in the upper chest and neck (especially paravertebrally).

Brown adipose tissue (BAT) is also commonly referred to as baby fat.

You really need to go outside one of these days, user.

Op really is a fucking faggot, shes small and thin AF she jst has a fat face.
Just fucking paper bag it you dense fucker.

>Roastie upset that people don't buy into "it's just baby fat!" As an excuse why nobody wants to fuck them and they're 50 yr old incels

Jej

Did anyone else feel her acting was just completely out of place when she met the pie making boy? As if she was a completely different character all the sudden.

The character in the tv series is not what she is suppose to be in the book. In the book she is brutal and cutthroat. In the tv series they try to balance this with being warm and fuzzy. Seemed like the meeting with hotpie was par for the course. A little bit savage and a little bit tender just like the Ed Sheeran campfire sing a long.

She was obnoxious as fuck in that scene.

Notre Dame?

say n'more
wink wink nudge nudge

stop talking about this shit show on my Sup Forums
this shit belongs on reddit.

>fitter body than 90% of female actresses
>everyone still sees her as a little fat goblin because of her face
Must kinda suck to be her. Her acting career is guaranteed to not stay afloat after this show ends.

She'll be fine. She will have a place on TV here or in England if her X-Men movie does not pan out.

would she even care if her career drops after GoT? aren't the people remaining on the show until now all filthy fucking rich by now?

Why would they be? They probably have some decent salaries with long contracts but nothing more than that.

why do you even answer if you have no actual idea what you're talking about?

Only retards need facts. Smart people can deduce shit.

>Only retards need facts
the absolute state of Sup Forums

>Her acting career
How was Netflix's iBoy anyway?

keks

I dropped it 15 min in. It wasnt even in HDR so no point in watching it for those pretty pixels.

How much would you presume Williams has earned throughout the series? Keep in mind she was a nobody hired in her early teens.

right but thats a misnomer - people refer to fat on the face as baby fat colloquially but real scientific baby fat is what you have described: fat around the chest and neck. having a fat face has nothing to do with "baby fat" or brown fat.

That meme doesn't really work when all the hot chicks are also British...

enough to retire on if she isn't stupid or greedy
but being a woman she will need other roles to sustain her lifestyle