Are you fucking kidding me, dropped

Im done, theres literally no mae to even route for fuck jon snow the faggot

I complained about this, too, but apparently it was in the books. It's legit.

Ive read the books countless times and its not, I would have remembered something like this because it would have triggered me on the spot

They have to inject all the SJW crap so that when Euron smashes it with his massive cock it makes it so much more entertaining. New favourite character. Stannis 2.0.

Its in the books moron, but that doesnt change that hbo is making slayy queen yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Show me

>it was in the books
No, it was not. Good bait, tho.

A Feast for Crows
>"No one ever looked for a girl," he said. "It was a prince that was promised, not a princess. Rhaegar, I thought... What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it." Just talking of her seemed to make him stronger. "I must go to her. I must."

>Dragons are neither male nor female

Exactly.
So, tell me how 'prince' equates to dragon.
Dragon in that context literally means Dragon, as in the magical beast, not a Targaryen, because Dragons in ASoIaF can literally switch gender at will.

This has nothing to do with whether the prince that was promised is male or female.

non-gendered words are a thing in languages, you know. You retards don't have to start screaming SJW SJW TRIGGERED TRIGGERED every time someone says "gender".

How much per hour? Looking for a job.

But who will we laugh at if they stop?

Do you really think you're so infallible that people have to be paid to disagree with you? Are you really this delusionally narcissistic?

stop being an idiot

You guys are more delicate than SJW ever were at this point. Such delicate snowflakes. It's a show about wizards and dragons. Grow some balls and stop whining.

You are fucking retarded

This user speaks the truth

how can someone be this bad at reading comprehension and still be technically literate

Bruh, at least get some degree of reading comprehension

embarassing

>evil white male
You're kidding yourself if you think Euron won't suffer a humiliating death at the hands of one of the many very empowered women in this show

So what if he does? I don't derive my self worth from him. Unlike a lot of the tumblrista types that LARP as HP or GOT characters. It's fun to watch the shitstorm he kicks up.

It's literally in the books. And it doesn't even matter anyway, y'all are getting your panties in a bundle over nothing. It's pretty obvious Dany being the Prince that was promised is a huge red herring. Jon is the Prince that was promised. Rhaegar was first convinced it was him and later convinced it was one of his kids. There's a decent chance Jon will have to kill Dany nissa nissa style.

my native language has many nouns without gender too
languages are different, dont get why you're so butthurt about it

>all languages are the same

Yes user, the zombie who was resurrected by an evil god is in fact the good guy who will win in the end. I believe that he will win. I believe that he will win. I believe that he will win.

>this bitches council is literally 3 castrated males, a dwarf, a brown woman and an old hag
fuck cis! slay!

>theres literally no mae to even route for
What, like Aunt Mae? Think you're in the wrong thread, capeboy.

>acting like jon has done nothing good at all
>actually believing the god that azor ahai connected to is evil
ok user

Ive been a bookfag for 20 years and reread the series pver and over again growing up. Im telling you, Jon is the Prince that was promised who may or may not be Azor Ahai. It's completely unclear whether Rhollor is evil but I'm leaning it's closer to ambiguous, like everything else in the show.

>Dragons in ASoIaF can literally switch gender at will
Huh

So when Dany solves the Targaryen heir crisis by sprouting a dick, who is she going to impregnate?

R'hllor is the evil fire god whose enemy is the evil ice god so he's a de facto ally to humanity

IF YOU _____ THEM, THEY'LL ____!

Enjoy cultural marxist libtards destroying your shit flicks you man-children, the age of white men is over :^)

>R'hllor is the evil fire god whose enemy is the evil ice god so he's a de facto ally to humanity
The only thing Rhllor has been tied to that's "evil" is the shadow baby murder demon. Which may be blamed on the end user anyway. I think Rhllor is going to be tied to dragons obviously and they're not super nice but overall he's not necessarily evil.