Why are they unable to feel any national pride...

why are they unable to feel any national pride? just watched the ol opening and they carried both german and south korean flags while all other countries only carried their own flag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbnjXeyEgz0
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's kind of cute actually :3

>be good guest
>still get shat on

just shallow hypocrisy shown to make us think germans are harmless modest guys

>good guest
the point is countries competing against others

>this coming from Japan

Yeah, it was kind of strange but there's nothing wrong with carrying host country's flag. Good lads.

>the point is countries competing against others
Not really.

>they carried both german and south korean flags while all other countries only carried their own flag

They are polite and kind people.
I love them. :3

yeah hence why they're walking in with flags and shit

What has this to do with not feeling national pride?
Pretty sure that was just a way to be a good guest... also showing their flag in this time were they could get nuked by their crazy brother at any time is a nice sign, I guess.

さすが日本。日本人とドイツ人は以心伝心だから、よく分かりますよね。

Hahnrei :)

having pride in your country means hating all others

>apologized for the 7-1 over Brazil
lmao cucks

Why do Germans get called unpatriotic?

Our American national figure skating champion is skating her performance to a Korean was drama song. She's called a good guest and so thoughtful and respectful for paying homage

youtu.be/PbnjXeyEgz0

たけしくん…w
ドイツで何やってんの…?

fucking cucks

Not when carrying the flags in lmao

Also Shitrea can't even compete

日本の方ではありません。申し訳ないんです。

why do i get the feeling if the olympics were held in tokyo and germs were carrying japanese flags Sup Forums would be spamming pic related

Pretty sure it was something like "I feel sorry for them for losing this hard at home..." not "Oh sorry, forgive us it was just a misstake..."

O-ok, Mr. Antifa.

If you were a sportsman in the Olympic Games what would be №1 priority for you, representing your country or representing yourself? I bet it would be the second.

You're only saying that because no one can represent Russia at this Olympics

I don't think so.
The Japanese and Germans of the Sup Forums are on good terms,
but as anons in Sup Forums are smart, I don't think anyone spam it.

Modern germ-mans are pussies

In olympic games, my country. in world championships, myself.

Yes, it is the main point, which countries will be on top.
Since America banned Russia from the Olympics Russia will be the loser no matter what. Don't lie to yourself.

> 0.02 rubles have been deposited until your account from internet Putin defence team

>national pride

We don't want to be nazis again

>0.02 rubles
Russian bots are getting better payment, it's about 15 roubles for a commentary.
Btw Russian internet is filled with Grudinin's shills right now, and I haven't seen Putinbots for a while, only on RT, RIA and other shitnews sites. .Kind of strange

>Since America banned Russia from the Olympics Russia will be the loser no matter what.
No Russia won't be loser. Olympic athlet from RUSSIA represents our country enough. And if they will win the gold medals on this Olympics it will mean even more gloryous victory than ever.
That's why America banned our CLEAN sportsmen like Viktor An and others.

You should be the last to mock, nobody wants mean germans.

Viktor Ahn is Korean. What happened, did he marry a Russian girl?

They will rename their country in your lifetime.

As if you could even if you wanted to.

>Olympic athlet from RUSSIA represents our country
Nobody gives a shit about what he represents as long as he can't even use a russian tricolour for his uniform, and especially if the russian anthem won't be played and the russian flag won't rise in case of victory.
Those "olympic athletes from russia" even look humiliated and discouraged. They know they don't represent the country, nor the people and the nation as a whole.
Russia as a country along with its symbols (flag, anthem etc) us banned from the Olympics; Russia is not participating in the ongoing Olympic games.

>It's 2018 and people still fall for the German's woe is me act

'sup Nigel?

They are told that nationalism is evil because if a tiny bit of it gets into the G*rman, they are filled with violent rage and a desire to conquer the earth and purge it of weaknesses

fucking hell the Sup Forums thread is a kpop weeb fest

Nigel? Don't you mean Deevakar?

Don't know what you mean, it's not like I'm hiding my flag

The Jews fear the Germans more than anybody, they try very hard to get the Germans to not be racist, which in turn causes the Germans to be more racist than the others.

because every german child is subconsciously being taught that being patriotic for germany = being a nazi

The Hun is a deceitful creature hellbent on ending humanity. Do not fall for its knavish tricks. They want you to pity them so you do not prepare for the next time they try to destroy civilisation.

>being this mad that your athletes didn't come up with a nice gesture like the German ones did

Good post

>why are they unable to feel any national pride
Because the nazis ruined everything.

WE WANT OUR SWASTIKAS BACK

>civilisation

*civilization

it's the anglo gene which forces you to criticise germans and wish for genocide on other people. you must learn to suppress it, my friend.

t. Hans "I crave the taste of European blood" Fritzkopf

i'm sure the germans will walk in under an EU or neutral flag in tokyo 2020

the anglo-jew alliance suddenly starts to make a whole lot more sense

Fuck off you autistic A*strian.

Sure thingy have fun with the trend in academia to re-evaluate the genocidal aspects of british colonisation. Will take some time to arrive though.

>t. History pro

t. Yankus Patheticus

Who cares. It was his choice.

>Nobody gives a shit about what he represents as long as he can't even use a russian tricolour for his uniform
Most stupid thing I've ever heard. They will have a lot of supporters with Russian flags, it's enough.

>genociding barbarians is bad

Reminder that Hitler was Austrian and voted for the Anschluss, ridiculous how easy you got away. Makss sense though since a unified german state was to scary and thus had to be brkken up.

Well, we are the bad guys...

Cheer up, user
You are nothing wrong.

take notes krauts

Wait for Russia in summer.
Our national team is not the "Nationalmannschaft" anymore, but just "Die Mannschaft". (which is still kinda sexist, but I am pretty sure they will fix that soon too.)

Trying to destroy equally advanced nations is very evil yes. Destroying and/or educating literal cavemen is simply moving forward. To put it bluntly, Germany is evil and Britain is innocent of all supposed crimes.

T-thanks user-kun.

>equally advanced nations
Well, we fought Anglos and Commis...

>R*ssians

fuck off

I'm German and I hate Germans.

The self-hating German trope is outplayed as fuck. Try being more than just a cliché.

same

that's the spirit

Germany bombed its way through Europe leaving it one giant smoking ruin, tried to fight Russians during the winter and doomed the entire eastern half of Europe to communist autism. I guarantee you Europe would have colonised the galaxy by now if it weren't for the Insidious Hun. Germany is a disease, it infects and ruins everything.

Probably just going to be called "Das Team". Cause then it's neither german, nor sexist, nor patriotic which is all germany wants

>I haven't seen Putinbots for a while
Look in the mirror then you putinwhore.

>Dänemark wants more german patriotism
Nice northern schleswig you have there friend, would be a shame if someone Anschluss'd it

>fight Russians during the winter
anglo education kek

kys cuck

tell me one good thing about being German except the passport which is objectively speaking awesome.
I'd wish I would be Swiss or French.

>modern german patriotism youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>a state financed satirical youth TV show
>anyone takes Böhmermann serisous
That is Erdogan Tier retarded

Kek. The Anglo played a big part in Commies winning.
Just imagine what would have happend if you cucks did not declare war on us...
>no communism
>the most adavanced nation of the time ruling the most important continent
>no death and destruction of the west

But well, you Anglos had to be Anglos again.

don't pretend majority of germans don't agree with this video

A thousand years of communism is preferable to even ten under German rule.

BRILLIANT post

>2018
>he's still scared of the Kulturkeule

Not sure if cuck, paki or both.

at this point I'd go full communism RAF tier and kill every fucking Kraut in sight
Politicians, Bankers etc.
Bomb this shithole and let Europe prosper.

I agree with this video

The Huns lack all empathy and common sense. They are a barbaric people, obsessed with destruction and degeneracy. They are a plague, a blight on Europe.

You need some serious help, bro. In real life, Brits and Germans get along just fine. You're our slightly less developed cousins, after all.

lol Herman can't handle the bants

You Germans are excellent race. (´・ω・`)
I love you.
You are good.

>German race

triggered.

Someone told me Germans are a very proud people , only they don't show that side much. He also told me that secretly Germans feel superior to other people. This was his experience in easten Germany however , I don't know about West Germany but probably the same

>He also told me that secretly Germans feel superior to other people.
definitely true

>feel superior to other people

I've lived in several different countries and this mindset is true for the average person no matter their nationality.

>Brit acting retarded

just as usual

every group feels that way. probably even niggers

What's wrong?

France is worse than Germany by almost all marcoeconomic parameters and Switzerland is just a tax shelter for money laundering

Why do Germans only laugh when someone gets hurt? Why is ridiculous and lighthearted banter so foreign to The Hun? Always so serious, the only times a German laughs is when someone is in deep pain or makes a simple mistake. On top of the cultural sadism the Hun very much enjoys things like BDSM. Why is German culture so sadist and authoritarian? Germans are a very twisted, mentally depraved people. The scourge of Europe. There is something, deep within the German consciousness that is very sickly. Germans are incapable of being human. In fact they are closer to beast than man. Subtlety is utterly alien. Germans are machines, lacking in passion and humour. The Hun hates and destroys what it does not understand. The Soviets were too kind to them, the Hun deserves far more than rape and poverty. The only way to save Europe from the mindless destruction of the Hun is to kill all Germans.

>Someone told me Germans are a very proud people
We are. It is kinda strange, we really think that literally everything here is better than anywhere else in the world (with very few exeptions, like muh Sweden) but for some strange reason people do not project this "we are the best at everything" onto Germany/ntaional pride.

You know this episode of the Simpsons with the German backpackers? Germans are really like that.