/got/

Aliens edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-2-stormborn-arya-nymeria-reunion-ned-stark-callback-a7856401.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True queen on the north

ALL RISE FOR /OURGUYS/ NOW AND FOREVER

Are you a numale, user?

LITERALLY me

>mfw all the teams that kinslayed die in the end

>mfw he saved the whole show

Jon>Euron

Definitely refreshing.

Hopefully a normie character dies soon like Arya or Tyrion. Really tired of all these side characters dying

whose the first guy?

What is show Euron's endgame?

>Who is worst, sophie or her?

Sophie is better than Emilia simply by virtue of having more emotions than none at all. At least Sansa can petulantly whine, act sweet or simply come across as dead inside (like what she's doing right now, I think?)

Daenerys Targaryen is supposed to be the keystone of the second half of the series, she is the bedrock upon which the foundations for the epilogue are made. She needs passion, she needs a clever wit and ample wisdom. She needs to show nuance in her acting and covey emotions even when she might be saying something opposite to her feelings.

You think Emilia Clarke is doing any of these things? How many emotions did Emilia Clarke show in the past two episodes, can you recall a moment in any of her scenes where her voice rose above "haughty and bored?"

grey worm has a great butt

Why did they cast euron if it's victarion?

Why doesn't he have valyrian armor
Why is valyrian steel Damascus steel and not black swords with fire ripples like in the books

Billy Bones

You have to go back

so were any of the leaks true?

Arya's scenes are kino.

I thought we were getting Bad Pussy tits this ep? Is it 3 instead?

2bh the greyscale cure shit makes sense. Maesters spend years learning and perfecting their craft, they're likely to get infected themselves and die from rigorous treatment of ONE patient. The Citadel doesn't want maesters wasting their time with that shitty cure when they could live full lives saving many more lives and contributing to greater collective knowledge. It's only feasible for plot armor characters getting treated by a plot armor maester that won't get infected. I doubt they want maesters even knowing they CAN do it because they don't want them to even try.

Enough to trick people.
Truth is there are plenty of false things in them.

>books

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-2-stormborn-arya-nymeria-reunion-ned-stark-callback-a7856401.html

>Unexpectedly, very little actually happens during the scene; the direwolf’s pack surround Arya, deciding not to kill her after seemingly recognising the Stark. As the animal walks away, Arya comments “That’s not you”.

>During a post-episode discussion, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss explained how the phrase was a callback to season one. One early episode sees Ned Stark tell his daughter that she will one day be a lady and get married, to which she replies: “No. That’s not me.”

>Benioff describes how Arya wants Nymeria “to come back home with her and be her loyal companion again. But Nymeria’s found her own life.”

why wasn't his slave name great butt? is that too positive?

user, what about the past two episodes have made you even think Dumb and Dumber care about the setting, the lore or even the world outside isolated scenes between meme characters?

Reminder that we could have had Victarion but D&D added useless filler like a shit montage and Grey Worm wanting some poosy.

What's the comfiest kingdom to live in?

I don't get it.

another 10/10 episode imo

>Why are you here?

Tyrion is too popular to kill with another season to go.

This may even be the most we get to build up some opposition to Dany. If we're very lucky Yara and the remaining sand sneks will get the rope next episode.

I have a feeling that Bronn will rescue bad poossyy and she'll eventually take revenge on Euron.

Victarion would have been in Season 5, sailing to Mereen to rescue Le Dragon Queen.

The Reach, it's got the food it's got the weather it's got the music and it's got the maidens.

Reach desu. Sunny, lots of babes, wine, and not a battleground.

I was wondering what the point of that scene was.

Shit montage was unironically good

Add Nymeria, Queen of the Dire Wolves

That's so abstract why did they think that would work? No one would ever make that connection

pls giv north gf

Missandei's body makes me want to betray the white race

>Dragonstone scenes
>only emotion on her face is a half smirk to Tyrion
Fucking terrible.

When will Stannis save this show?

The reach.
No fucking brutal winter, no storms, no lannister incestry, no feminism and no stinking pirates

>meant to be foreshadowing Arya being independant and not going back to Winterfell
>she goes back anyway
Dabid pls

cersei's wide gaping vajayjay

Dorne, the capital city of Dorne has some beautiful gardens

Lonely Light

Can't wait to see Jon destroy Dany's ass

land of always winter, easy

>10 minutes wasted on grey worm x missandei

Literally anything else would have been better. Could have used that time to extend the ship battle at the end so it doesn't feel like an entire fleet was wiped out in 30 seconds

Wait until Jamie and Randill steamroll Highgarden and Sam spreads the stoneplague in Oldtown.

Will he rape his niece?

Little finger saved Jon the ungrateful cunt

Also aiden gillen is a far superior actor

>Arya is on a mission to kill Cersei
>meets Lannister soldiers
>doesn't ask them anything about the political situation in the North
>meets Hot Pie
>tells her Jon is King in the North
>changes direction on a whim like that

I legitimately lol'd when they tried to play the sad music whilst Euron brutally killed the two sneks with their own weapons.

Really? Don't they know even a large contingent of showfags are actually rooting for Euron now?

Dorne or the Reach. I'd say Dorne because even during the winter it doesn't get as cold as in the rest of the kingdoms, and they're going to be the last to feel the winter's effects.

Not going to lie, I have a strange soft spot for Yara / Asha Greyjoy, and have been wanting to see her pussy get crushed since her first appearance when she got fingered by Theon

It would be absolutely apex kino if the night king kills everyone. It will redeem all the hack faggotry that has happened for the past 4 seasons.

HEY GUYS.

Night King's got big pointy teeth and big devil horns.

Like SATAN.

Get it? He's EVILLLLLLLL.

I can't bring myself to like Euron because he's a Cerseifag.

Gilbert Farwynd was RIGHT

Book Euron would strap her (living) to his prow and sail into King's Landing like that.

She'll probably escape or not be killed next episode for stupid turn your brain off reasons.

Or kept the Jon/Ghost scene they filmed, cheap fucking bastards

>magic
>in a "realistic fantasy" show like got

lmao

>rooting for a able-bodied white male
RRRRRRNNOOOOOOUUUUUUUGHHH

What are you talking about? The leaks have been completely true so far.

Could have had 10 minutes of scenery or day to day Ship sailing stuff. This show is obsessed with having people talking to each other all the time there is hardly any mood setting or world building. It's just two people talking to each other followed by two different people taking. The dialogue is the worst thing about the show too

Aiden is the William Shatner of GoT, can't make up his mind about what accent and way he wants to talk, bad acting

I think you need to understand that /got/ does not, and will not ever represent what the showfags think.
Euron is an Euronfag, do you seriously think he gives a damn about Cersei?

Sam the slayer?

More like Sam the Flayer amirite

>tfw no Other gf
The Night's King had the right idea. Dude scored himself a qt pale waifu.

Read them properly next time.

Cersei is only remotely decent (not much) ruler the Seven Kingdoms could have at this point.

>cqc
>using a whip

Remember when Jorah fuirst got greyscale, and everyone was speculating about how it was going to be the show substitute for the Pale Mare, and we were going to get an epic Battle for Meereen and get to see Barristan command Dany's armies and fuck shit up?

It's funny how she didn't learn anything about the Bolton situation in all that time she spend going from whatever port she landed to the Twins and then doing her shenanigans there.

Pleb reddit opinion aidens the best actor on the show

Here's my question to everyone here.

Why doesn't Euron just... I don't know... Kill Asha? Why is he keeping her alive?

What use does Asha have in his plans, seriously? How is she a bargaining chip to offer Cersei? I don't think Cersei gives two flying fucks about Asha, not when he's got the BAD PUSSY POSSE. To Cersei, Asha is just a pretender to the Iron Islands, and to Euron she's someone that should be killed.

Did they really have to use CGI maisie in that hot pie scene?

I know it's 4chin culture to be anti-everything but I truly think this season of GoT has been awful so far. I'm just a simple showfag but even I noticed that when the source material dried up, it became even more ridiculous than before. What a shitstain of a show, but I'll keep watching because I spent enough time already to see it through regardless

Anyone have the rest of these?

Don't fall for denialfag bait.

Tell them to go back to tumblr with the rest of their kind

>big devil horns

it's a crown

they don't know SHIT

I agree

>others described as otherworldly and strangely beautiful, with shimmering armor and speaking a language sounding like crackling ice.

>show makes them into evil old (Caucasian) men that herd zombies

After the first scene in got I knew this show was never gonna get good

Killed offscreen

People found the sneks and Ellaria way more annoying than Euron for their hypocrisy and cringe. Yes, even showfags. I think you need to understand the Burlington Bar does not, and will not ever represent what the showfags think.

How do you think reddit is going to react when Sansa orders Arya to kill Littlefinger? Or when Jon and Dany have sex on the boat to the Wall? Or when Jon,Dany and Cersei agree to fight the night walkers but Cersei betrays them? or when Dany's dragon is killed and ressurected by Night King? Or when the wall collapses at the end of the season?

so what was the point of this scene?

Yeah. Surely picking up intel is a pretty important element of being an assassin? Hell, never mind that, didn't she get a read on the political situation during her time impersonating Walder Frey?

why would anyone fucking care

Wait, why would you root for Euron other than desperately being edgy just to fit in?

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

He's supposed to be rather brutal so if anything she's still alive so he can torture her to death. Don't really expect that from D&D though.

Worldbuilding.

How did olenna and the sneks magically report to dragonstone

>I think you need to understand the Burlington Bar does not, and will not ever represent what the showfags think.

>mfw watching Season 6 Burlington Bar reactions
>mfw someone shouts "CUNT" at an evil character during a lull in the memery
>mfw you hear the buzzing whine of a woman trying to tell him "that's not right to say."

Intel doesn't matter unless it was given by a meme.