Tell me why Russia isn't the best nation in the world

>Thousands of years of rich culture
>Beautiful women
>Strong leader
>Best national anthem
>Strong economy
>Stable nation, no constant riots or protests
>Red pilled
>Kept the balance of power in the world and protected Europe from being vassalized by America in the Cold War
>Made Islam and Christianity live in harmony together in 1 nation e.g. Tatarstan
>From almost being extinct by the Mongols to being global superpower
>Responsible for many scientific innovations

How is Russia the warmongering freak everyone makes them out to be? Last time I checked, Russia doesn't support Erdogan, or fund terrorists to create instability in the middle-east, nor do they support the Jews. Wait a minute, did America and Russia switch places? Supporting a dictator, demonizing a nation with modern propaganda and putting military bases around it doesn't seem like freedom to me, how did this happen?

Why are Europeans so obsessed with Russia and America? Literally every thread created by europeans is about one of those countries. Don't you have anything else to discuss?

Europeans hate thenselves

Can I create a thread if I say "I love Russia !"

Can create a thread about something else?

Russia doesn't have the economy for a global war.
Their media commented a lot even on the spending in Syria.

Only like one or two of those bases are close to Russia

I am simply promoting the importance of this wonderful country.

>Nato base in Kazakhstan
And still we treated these traitorous bastards better than Ukrainians... what a shame

Whole ukraine is nato base now

>Nato base in Kazakhstan
Moreover, there was a NATO transit base in Ulyanovsk.

>Poland, Norway, Turkey, Georgia, Central Asia, South Korea, Japan
Just one or two?

it's a 6 thread about Russian for the last 2 hours.
What'a wrong with you, /int?

I counted at least 10. Every single one of them is a threat, and also those missile shields in Romania and Poland. Russia should've never let that happen

So simply having a military base in a country that happens to border Russia is being a warmonger?

It's paid from your taxes, it's all fine
Olympic games opening just happend, russia cucked, russiaboos butthurt

>simply having
The hole point of expanding NATO further east was against Russia.

We all know what those bases are for. Americans are using you as human shield since you will be the first ones to die in case of war, they make you legitimate targets for nukes.
So, they do not make you safer, they make you less safe, create tensions, hostilities and copnflict more likely.

If China dumped a whole heap of bases surrounding America, we would see America jumping for the nukes.

we're bored and don't know what talk about

So what's the alternative? The west should just stop having militaries because it makes russians feel bad and Russia can continue expanding their military?

>most of the land is subarctic
>north european plain makes the russian heartland impossible to defend
>cold war took all their money
>sanctions&low oil prices

The alternative is to get over your hate for Russia and stop being hostile.

Oh no sovereign nations wants to defend their territory. What a victim you are

there's a difference in having a few bases here and there to act as deterrence and coordinate defenses in the scenario of Russian expansion, and getting directly involved in countries with Russian interests every 5 years, at that point it seems more like poking the bear rather than make sure it doesn't attack you

How exactly has Nato attacked Russia?

Never said it attacked them. Just getting deeply involved in the "buffer zones" and Russian allies. Like Ukraine and Syria

Both Russia and Nato have been involved in Ukraine and Syria. Or is only Russia allowed to be near those areas?

>Tell me why Russia isn't the best nation in the world
because they still use that retarded alphabet, Cyrillic

It's well known that Syria has been a close ally of Russia/USSR for the last 70 years. It's a little weird that all of a sudden a bunch of rebels get indirect funding from the US around there, roughly at the time of the Arab Spring, known to be actually orchestrated from the US.
That and the fabrication of chemical weapons.
This isn't NATO setting up defenses in case the Russian get greedy, this is proxy war #8291.
And no, preemptive strikes and coups are not defensive measures.

What territory do you have in Syria, Lybia, Iraq etc?

>Both Russia and Nato have been involved in Ukraine and Syria
Russia was second after America/NATO both in Syria and Ukraine, not the first. Russian involvement was a reaction for NATO actions.

You can learn Cyrillic in a week or less. It's not that different from Latin.

IMO 'ч' is much less retarded, then 'č' or 'ch'. It's faster to write and easier to read from low quality source. Same for some other chars. But sure it's far away from being perfect.

Tell me more about Russian women

>The hole point of expanding NATO further east was against Russia.
All of those Eastern members requested to join based on the behavior of Russia in the 20th century. Then Crimea basically justified their joining NATO especially for countries like the Baltics.

Sure, if you wanna become russian and speak russian, just let them take you over

> Europeans

it's just one serbian schizo

I want Russia to annex Canada

>Strong economy
>Stable nation, no constant riots or protests
>Kept the balance of power in the world and protected Europe from being vassalized by America in the Cold War

i love russia!

> hurr they scared of ancient shit
That's not a good reason

and you well know those were just politicians playing on historic strings to get into power

Russia's done nothing to provoke it when it happened, quite the opposite

This
Vassalization happened, commies failed to prevent it

At least OP has the sense of humor.

>If China dumped a whole heap of bases surrounding America, we would see America jumping for the nukes.
We already have Vancouver on our border and haven't nuked them.

>hurr they scared of ancient shit
But your country just pulled the same shit and the Cold War and WW2 aren't ancient.

Russia is awesome
Self hating fags kys

You should consider that as an option.

Well I don't see Russians holding a grudge for Romania for helping starve Leningrad. And you can't use Russia acting in limited fashion abs with restraint to stop creeping NATO expansion to justify NATO expansion, that is not how causality works according to modern science

russia is europe

Oh no you didn't, Eurofag. Russia is like four Europes. 'Europe' is a peninsula just to the east of Russia.

*west

Well done user

>why isn't?

pic related. Easy.

But the land of the fat is mainstream and boring as fuck. A huge mall in the center of my city is pretty cool and useful, but it's not "the best building" here. It's where boring people but boring stuff and the stupidest school kids hang out

Same principle.

sorry, I don't take poor people's opinions for face value.

I will accept $2 in BTC, LTC, DASH, ETH, or QTUM from you if you wish to prove you're not an insufferable poor person and continue this conversation.

Do you accept dicks though? You sound like you accept dicks. Like you hardly have any free time in between accepting dicks to post on Sup Forums.

I wouldnt mind, they are our Slavic brothers
Unlike traitors who support the west

Nato only functions in North America and Europe.
How would it have bases in Japan?

Those are american bases. Nato is just an instrument of US imperialism