This turd is going on my nerves

This turd is going on my nerves

Fucking hell, child emoting is so shit. Whose daughter is she?

Yeh she does my fucking head in as well.

Same here she's completely useless to the plot yet we can see her opening her stupid mouth every episodes

I know it's a fantasy but how did a child so young become head of the house without being a puppet.

What, you think an eight year old doesn't have enough charisma, stamina, political cunning and fighting skill to maneuver ambitious men in her court into submission? Are you a bigot?

Slay queen YAAASSS

Jorah Mormont's daughter.

Yeah, GoT is this clichéd.

Between her and Sansa making the King in the North their bitch, I don't understand how the other lords tolerate it. It is one thing to add your opinion to a discussion, but another entirely to talk authoritatively and forget to call him Your Grace.

did you forget a war happened?

nu uh, that's his cousin
jorah's daddy was jeor
jeor had a sister who appeared in seasons 1/2
this little bitch is the daughter of that sister

Is she mature aproppiate for her age?

they're cousins, you dingus

You do know how babies are made right?

wait till she starts bullying Jorah

Can't blame her for the poor writing

Is that a missing tooth on the far left?

This is game of thrones right?

When will she get raped?

no enlighten me

Same shit. Why the real princess is dead, and this still alive?

WE NEED DA KENG IN DA NOTH IN DA NOTH

she's so badass

Eight year olds, dude.

YAAAAAASSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYY QUEEEEEEN

yeah why is sansa arguing with jon snow, in front of everybody.

She literally just showed up. She is not an authorative figure, so why does she think she owns the place, and then why would Jon leave it with her? What right does she have? She is a fucking woman!

Literally redit's girl.

>OMG STRONG GIRL, I LOOOOVE HER!

She should know her place. In real medieval times she'd be fucking shut down immediately, even if she was the head of a house.

every character in this show is terribly written, she just happens to also be a cliche

Isn't she going to be in a Netflix show about witches?

You will never smell Murcella's armpits.
>why even live brahs?

She says such normal things but feels the need to do so angrily and offended. Look, I get that she's 'hard' and has to act extra strong due to her age, but she really is pissed about gender issues.

At that age kids literally play with the toys and shit.

Hell even Bran and Rickon in 1 Season when they were that age we acting like real children would act, courious and playful not ambtitious courageous dominant over grown ups who have 50+ years of experiance just of breathing.

But I guess they were emasculated boys who got nothing on da SLAY QUEEN YAAAAAS

GoT became so bad it's good again

>seeing a little girl being more manly than me makes me upset

Because "Muh birthright" and Jon is a Manlet.

Ned would rather have have spread his boipucci for Mance than seen Sansa have a say in running literally anything.

>He thinks that the little girl wouldn't be killed or muniplated by older ambitious and power hungry men.

This shit is unbelievable. It doesn't even fit into the shows current setting.

Shows like this exist so women and nu-male can see what their little fantasy world looks like. There's a reason why people don't actually let little girls control the equivalent of a modern day state.

all her sisters and her mother died, retard

>"Without being a puppet"

Learn to read before you call others idiots.

>"manly"
She isn't even doing anything. Just screaming about things she's totally gonna do maybe sometime, after having done nothing to make us believe she will. Shit, all you need to do is be an internet tough guy and you're pretty much already at her level.

>without being a puppet.

That does not answer this question. You know that her "advisor" could get some hefty gold pouch to steer girls decisions in conviniant direction.

Though I don't expect showfags to think and imagine more from what they are able to see.

she has advisors she is just takes things they tell her with a grain of salt

how does lyanna make all the redditors so butthurt?

Nah she grew up hard and woke because she had to. Child rulers are great now and game of thrones is totally for them.

She IS a puppet. She is being manipulated by Jon Snow.

She does fucking in my head if you know what I mean.