Why do girls pretend to like star wars?

why do girls pretend to like star wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/littlesugarbaby/submitted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this jism prism?

To fit in with nerd guys. For them, nerd guys are just good looking Chads with glasses,

because they want attention

Why does anyone?

Underrated post.

helga lovekaty

Why do star wars fans pretend to like girls?

>Vader helmet
>Ani hates the sand
What did she mean by this?

Why do girls like Rey so much?

reddit.com/user/littlesugarbaby/submitted/

God damnm

Why they fuck would a grown man like Star Wars? Only the very first two movies are okay but they're still cheesy popcorn movies.

D I A M O N D S

wtf i love rey now

A lot of you may not have been in enough teenage relationships to know this, but whereas boys lie about their interests and abilities to sound like they're hotshots (something boys value among each other) to make all girls like them, girls will lie about their interests and abilities to make specific boys think that they're so much alike (likeness being something girls value among each other). That cycle just kind of continues into adulthood. The more desperate someone is for attention from the opposite sex, the more often they will lie.

Also, bear in mind that whereas males are interested in things, females tend to be interested in people. When a female says she really likes [Star Wars], she genuinely believes that she means it. She does like [Star Wars] to the fullest extent that she can, it's just probably not going to be as much as you do.

I get them laid.

I would say half of them actually like it and the other half just want to invade the "boys club" because it's the cool thing to do now adays.

It's like anything male dominated. Women didn't care about it for god knows how long, and now they all pretend they love it and demand representation just so they can have a feel good clickbait title of X times woman SLAMMED the patriarchy.

Shit. I have a female family member who "loves" Star Wars. Her brother told me her and her friends out of no where decided they like it even though none had seen all the movies. So they tried to watch them all in a long marathon and didn't even finish ROTS. From my understanding she still hasn't seen all the movies all the way through.

>Why do star wars fans pretend to like girls?

underrated

wtf I love Reddit now

They don't. They like the following:

>Wearing Star Wars themed clothes to score "omg I'm such a geek!" points
>When Chad takes them on dates to see the newest Star Wars movie in theaters
>Liking surface level "geek" stuff so that they'll look different from other girls.

I guarantee there isn't a single hot girl out there who genuinely cares about Star Wars or any geek shit.

samefag

>Liking surface level "geek" stuff so that they'll look different from other girls
/thread

why do brain dead fucktoys pretend they care about anything other than thenselves?

why do mods are fucking useless?

Why are wamen such whores?

because it's the easiest thing they can do to get money and attention

That's a cute Tali

Because they're busy looking for someone saying "Roastie" so they can warn or ban them over being offensive to loose women

because societal collapse

if we were all catholic this wouldn't happen

t. e. michael jones

You never met a catholic girl right?
They are far more slutty than the average

Nah. Legendarylootz

This. Chekhov's The Darling covers it well.

I want her to shit in my mouth

This.

This guy knows. Religious repressed bitches are fucking crazy.

>linking directly reddit

Low barrier to entry. Pop culture is so saturated with Star Wars that you can feign enough knowledge to get attention without reading the Wikipedia plot synopsis, let alone even watching the movies.

>catholic girls are sluts
>therefore all religious girls are sluts
No, catholics are just the most liberal religious people around. Guarantee baptist girls are nowhere near as slutty as catholics

>You never met a catholic girl right?
>They are far more slutty than the average

>Guarantee baptist girls are nowhere near as slutty as catholics
u is dumb

Because WT Snacks doesn't mod this site anymore. If he did, all the newcancer in this site that complain about the occasional janitor would go absolutely apeshit to the point phoneposters would stop posting, and ad revenue stops flowing in leading to an inevitable shut down. This place is on life support.