What makes us; white mediterraneans, so sexually superior to other races?

what makes us; white mediterraneans, so sexually superior to other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never call me wh*Te again you dirty pig

you don't understand personal space and women like that for some reason

you are a dirty slav

Im from the islands of Croatia. I have nothing to do with the sl*vic race

I am going to tell something that will not be very popular but There is not mediterranean race or mediterranean people. You are a slav and I am an Iberian, we have nothing in common.

The perfect balance of IQ and Testosterone

BLACK genes

this

I'm not a fucking sl*v you asshole, just because I speak a slavic language. They never came to our islands. My roots are either Illyrian, Greek or Roman

Slavs are pale, low-test, blonde/light brown hair manlets with mongolic face features.
I look like pic related but with brown eyes (and a bit less handsome of course)

>Greek

t. I am Greek

I am not telling you that You are not swarthy, I am telling you that "the mediterranean race" is a meme, It does not exist.

Please fuck my wife, superior med male

We are just superior, no women can resist MED bulls. White, Asian, Latina, Black they all dream of MED bulls while non-MED "men" have nightmares about us stealing their wives

brits are Mediterranean

Sure will.
Slovenians are my favorite summer tourists. Literally every summer I end up with at least one northern/western euro girl looking for some summer adventure and BMC (big med cock), slovenian very much included!

this

the greek dna

t.urk

>turks
>med
pick one retard

>greeks
>different from turks
pick one
t.urk

Id rather be a Turk than a slavic, pale, low-test continental Croat

you're a venetian leftover you slimy shit
real croats are white

your subhuman roots are from the swamps of east Europe and Asia
dont even talk back to me you filthy peasant. You are far from telling anyone whats white or not

looks turkish

venetian dog
go back

"Med" doesn't necessarily means "white", right? Well, in that case

What is up, my Mediterranean brothers?

>the only reason why Croats place themselves solidly on height and appearance charts are exactly because of us, the Dinaric "subhumans"

If it weren't for us, you'd need higher stools to reach the table, to eat your goulash of course, you pasty northern potato headed manlets

you are nothing without our legacy

try again mudslim

thats the reason dalmatia is the biggest shithole in croatia
italians were always shit at everything

>mediterraneans

it's called....amor....

youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk

what? it's true, looks turk

>dalmatia
is the only region that keeps your country afloat lol

and Istria of course

The skull ilooks very european causasoid. If this reminds you of a turk then that turk has euro admixture.

WE

Oh that's funny, as a med myself I've always said that meds are manlier and more handsome than pale blonde meekly men, now people are finally starting to come to their senses :^)

Last time I went to Europe, impressing girls was definitely easier than back at home. They usually thought I was a Spaniard at first, which is already a good thing because Spaniards seem to have a positive image in the rest of Europe, but when I said I was actually Brazilian I gained exotic points as well.

That's amerindian genes for ya.

>Race: White
Oh America...

Average "med" on Sup Forums

more like NERDiterranean ammirite

BRUTAL, nerdNIGGterraneans BTFO

>They usually thought I was a Spaniard at first, which is already a good thing because Spaniards seem to have a positive image in the rest of Europe
>Seem to have a positive image in the rest of Europe
>A positive image

I like you Spen because you always see the funny part of things

but you do
and you would see that if you get out of your basement there and now

black queen belongs to the MED cock

black women don't like your kind just stay the fuck away from them got it mate??

Dark hair and features are more attractive to women than light hair and features, I thought this was established fact. Light features is very feminine.

what about anglo?

You dress very nicely and obsess over grooming/polishing your shoes.

Don't worry we tale care of your women
Just like back then in Etiophia :^)

Did your mums bedroom visitors convince you of that?

Its a simple fact of mature nature. I'm sure there are handsome swedes, but you just cant argue with that

>Its a simple fact of mature nature
>mature nature
>fact
do you ever stop to read the stupid shit you write?

My barbie ass is on fire;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Genreally true but light coloration can appear exotic in darkie society.

mother nature*
ahh mistakes happen, I'm doing more things at once

All I wanted to say is that its normal, just accept it... darker features are seen as more masculine, while lighter as feminine. Nordic women were made for BMC

Britain has roughly equal blondes and brunettes, darker features are objectively more attractive

but yet your still a virgin

I'm sorry lads, but you share this trait with hundreds of millions, you shouldnt believe your own hype as both of you likely are virgins.

Yeah it really seems to be natural that women prefer darker men

women generally prefer men who are more tanned/dark skinned, act more aggressively/or chilled (which northerners are neither), have dark hair, are lean, when northern men are more likely to be fat, uninteresting/boring, not adventurous, not passionate etc.

why do you have such a problem with this?
it's just the way things are

>muh virgin
Im engaged to a northern girl, but I dont want to talk about her on Sup Forums

I'm gay bro

I see, so the darker the better according to your theory?

inside white race, for men, yes

it's kinda sad that you need to larp on the internet pretending to be a chad when in reality your a loser

not only that but "european race" is a meme

europeans today are a mix of 4 races , Indo europeans who came from eurasia, Cromagnon man who was a hunter gatherer, Near easterners from goergia and middle east who brought farming , and neanderthal

thats why you have such different variety of eye color, hair color, and sometimes skin color in europe

You share these traits with the rest of the world, infact southern europeans look just like arabs.

I dont pretend to be a chad at all, but it seems you got butthurt by the virgin comment

mate it was meant for the croatia

Scandis always pretend to be chad on Sup Forums

go away YOU nigger

europeans are talking, why are you even here?

accidental caps

>like arabs
True meds are not even close in facial structures with them

everyone on int does

Scandis have always been more arrogant about their appearances/genetics than anyone else

but funny thing is, when Id ask northern and american girls I met which "race" they prefer, a lot would say "middle eastern" kek

probably not knowing how average arab looks like besides some exotic image of dark skinned god (med) in their head

explain how this half spanish half dutch person looks like an arab?

proofs

Mah maybe he even does. But look at him.
He could impregnate 99% of pale blonde white girls, just like his spanish father did

>True meds are not even close in facial structures with them

This

said the Turkish rape baby

we also have an alive einstein.

more attractive to Western women*

MENA, South American and Asian women go crazy over blonde hair/light eyes.

Because he keeps getting a shitty fake tan, just like Cristiano Ronaldo does. He doesn't look like an Arab normally

uh............

Yes, because you don't live in darkie society. One that is evenly spread would favor the swarthy men unless the woman was dark herself.

he is probably half """"""""""""dutch"""""""""""

Well, that's an arab right there.

R A R E
A
R
E

forgotten image

seems more like a map of wealthy countries and tourist destinations doesnt it

Honestly I don't think he looks THAT much like an Arab, but I've just realized he comes from Majorca, that might explain why he looks like that.

Regardless, he's still quite attractive

agree, who would want to go to Kenya, Ecuador or Indonesia to have sex with the locals

So, if I get a tan, I can pass as a croat? Noice. Always wanted to live in Zagreb. How's the STEM market there?

mmmmmmmmmm...

no fucking shit what do you think the average turk's dna is made up of you dumb cunt lmao

>posts a fake article
hmpf, atleast try

Whatever you say mehmet

as a Turk, every girl I have fucked since I was 14 has told me I'm either the only one to make them cum from normal intercourse or I'm "the best fuck they've ever had" and although my dick's length is only 7 inches, I've got mad girth (dunno exact number but they always comment on it)

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

female sex tourism is literally just obese old women looking to get some dick before they kick the bucket