You know, Frank really is a cool guy...

You know, Frank really is a cool guy. I feel like in a world of super freaks with odd god complexes and obsessions with morality he just comes off as the eternal underdog, a more humble guy than his crime fighting peers who gets shit on for refusing to join their stupid cult of personality

Pic is random Punisher pic

Ok, Garth. Fuck off now.

Really? To me he always came off as a violent, mentally ill vigilante using his "war on crime" as an outlet for all his guilt and anger.

Nah. He is a fucking psycho murderer that deserves all the shit he gets in his pathetic lonely life.

If you like the comic, then you should check out the podcast. It's the world's #1 source for all things Punisher, past and present.

Punisher in Avengers when?!

You must be loco in the coco
>he is a fucking psycho murderer
Like most "heroes" in the Marvel universe save for Spider-Man, what's your point?

What the shit? How can anyone do 90 episodes on the fucking Punisher.

The Punisher is the ultimate pizza man because he delivers justice in 30 minutes or less.

He is also Italian.

What is your favorite arc? Mine was the one where he turned into a black man. Frank was doing Buzzfeed before it was cool.

Thor is a warrior. Punisher is a murderer. They should have killed that piece of shit a long time ago.

Does Thor have a podcast, thought?

Thor has killed entire races for being too close to his fucking realm, fag.

>What is your favorite arc?
The cliche answer 'round these parts, but honestly Eniss' Punisher Max....it's probably a tie between that and Marvel Knights

>Thor is a warrior. Punisher is a murderer.
Thanks for proving the point I was making. Punisher isn't worse than a lot of people, but he's unpopular because he doesn't smile for the camera, wear flashy clothes, or make quips

Can I find this podcast on iTunes?

>Punisher isn't worse than a lot of people

Yes the fuck he is.

>but he's unpopular because he doesn't smile for the camera, wear flashy clothes, or make quips

You are aware that the heroes you are implying are hated in-universe, right?

Why yes, and many other fine podcast directories.

>Shitpost as a self-righteous comic normie
>Guaranteed replies

Batfags are a ridiculous sort.

In a world of super freaks with odd god complexes and obsessions with morality he's actually just a normal guy with an odd god complex and an obsession with morality.

He's the coolest.

>"le black le lives le matter le maymay le XD le upboat"
>being a literal cuck

Wow, and apparently there are hot interviews with mega-celebrities like Tom Jane and Greg Rucka! Amazing.

>that Sup Forums guy who thinks Punisher is a racist right wing icon even though most of the people he kills are white, and will even kill overly corrupt police officers

You couldn't miss the point of the character more, man

>Punisher isn't worse than a lot of people, but he's unpopular because he doesn't smile for the camera, wear flashy clothes, or make quips
I wanted to say that this isn't true but then I thought of what a cheerful goofy Punisher would be like and I realized that it would be essentially Deadpool.

He was definitely a right-wing reactionary when he started out (he'd even say so himself) but he's become more apolitical as time passed.

>"le black le lives le matter le maymay le XD le upboat"
>"le don't le ever le talk le to le my le wife's le son le again le XD le upboat"

find a single panel where this fucking happened you subhuman faggot

Whoa! And apparently they cover past runs and give hot takes on the latest Punisher comics?! Wow. Just wow. God has truly blessed us this day.

It was in the Steve Grant run in the 1980s. It was a quick line Frank said to Microchip. Grant has said in interviews he always saw Frank as having those politics, but they don't dominate his life.

Sage

That's not how sage works.

I think Punisher is easily a better person than Deadpool....I mean, he kills people ultimately because of revenge, which you may or may not agree with but it's a human emotion we all understand

Deadpool just does it for a paycheck

Even if that's so (for example, I'm sure he's a fan of the second amendment) I don't think he's a raving white supremacist like some fucking delusional people like to pretend he is

You know, especially since he's killed white supremacists

I never said he was a racist. Fuck dude, believe it or not but being called right-wing back in the eighties didn't mean you wanted to kill blacks and topple the government.

I like it because since the Punisher aims low on the goals to be done, there's the illusion of progress being made.

I know you didn't mean that, but I was referring to the type of person who does like the Sup Forumstard ITT trying to bring blacklivesmatter and cuckolding into the conversation, as if to say anybody who doesn't like the Punisher must not be racist or that the Punisher is racist

I think there is progress being made on an individual level. In the big picture what he does doesn't amount to much. But when he kills a criminal he prevents that criminal's possible future victims from becoming victims.

What he does possibly saves a family from being slaughtered.

But anons, there is no purpose in anything if it doesn't effect continuity!!!

Fuck off, retard.

I don't know why I felt the need to do this.

Made me kek tho

Love that Punisher