/got/

Method actors edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

green-chili.blogspot.rs/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
rollingstone.com/tv/news/hbo-preps-game-of-thrones-spin-off-with-george-rr-martin-w480764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting from last thread

No what's going to happen is this: Jon and Dany hear the prophecy and realize that it's Jon because he wields a sword, but Jon refuses to kill Dany because he loves her.
Dany and Jon will be riding Dragons while fighting the NK. Dany will be on Drogon because Drogon is the "Son" that Khal Drogo gave Dany that will "mount the world", and Jon will ride Rhaegal because it's named after his daddy.

While fighting the NK, Dany is going to get ice speared by the NK while atop of Drogon and will fall down to the ground. Drogon will get enraged by this and burninate fucking everything. Jon will rush to her atop Rhaegal. Jon will see her die and then go to fight the NK. While fighting the NK, the NK will taunt Jon by turning Dany into a wight. Jon will kill wight-Dany with Longclaw with tears in his eyes while apologizing. Drogon and Rhaegal both fuck up Undead Viserion, maybe one of them dies. As Jon kills wight-Dany, Longclaw will light up and the Night King will shit his pants and Jon will slay him right then and there.

Will these Kings and Queens stop recognizing competing claimaints? Cersei and Jon are like 'oh yeah Danaerys is a Queen and she has a Hand, she's totally a sovereign government with a claim that I'm helping her press by repeatedly naming her Queen with my royal language'. Cersei at least should be offended and disgusted, she certainly shouldn't be humoring a title she doesn't believe belongs to Danaerys and doesn't believe she is capable of earning.

Would you enjoy a Robert's Rebellion prequel?

first for dany will be turned into a white walker and jon will have to fight her

Do you think we will see Varys actually fighting in a battle? What are he and the rest of the indoor kids going to do when the walkers show up?

>tfw Varys' weapon of choice is a crossbow

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Post leaks please. Or link to them.

First for Radmure returning in the Casterly Rock scenes

How will he react to the Unsullied and Dothraki /got/?

The irony is by going for a 'ceasefire' and letting Cersei keep King's Landing, they pretty much recognise her claim lmao.

Yes. People seem to forget about Cersei's valonqar prophecy also relies on the gender mistranslation.

No. Fuck this franchise, bury it with that fat fuck.

are there any?

Dany playbook
>gain power
>fuck it up

>gain power
>fuck it up
Why does anyone want to follow this cunt?

green-chili.blogspot.rs/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
Most comprehensive list I saw.

>Politicians actually fighting in a war.
At least this goddamn hellhole of a show got something right.

They're starving her out. It's a siege. Come on, son.

Reminder that

1) the unspecified-gender-ruler-that-was-promised scene is from the books
2) eunuchs can have sex
3) there are an equal number of male and female kings
4) it's rational to teach women and children to fight during an apocalyptic time of truly total war

There, now we can have an actual good thread.

No, I mean by the end of the season when they have a ceasefire and let her keep King's Landing. They're recognising her claim indirectly and going off to fight the Whites.

Reminder that arya could've just used the road like a normal person and avoided that pointless scene

Karstark a cute

Jon and Dany begin romance as early as episode 4-5, there should be quite a build up during this season and the next. I don't want either of them to die.

Where does everyone finding out about his parentage fits in? In the leaks Sam finds it out, but what about rest of the realm? Not that I even care anymore, characters react to dragons, resurrections and white walkers like its every day occurence, so i don't expect any amazement for Jon coming out as son of Rhaegar before the Realm

>Cercei finds a box in her room
>It's from her dead son
>Note on the top
>Hey mom, sorry about doing what I did and killing myself, the burden of it all was too much
>I left you this to remember me by
>She opens the box
>It's wildfire compressed through some magical bullshit
>Boom
I just want Cersei to die in some really stupid way unbefitting her character

>went to dunkirk with my dad, didn't watch got last night
>watching now, on the missandei scene

w e w

She ugly

>I don't want either of them to die.
Cancer

This should've been the central plotline, second only to Daenerys' invasion and WW threat. It redefines his relationship with the lords in the North and his own Stark family members, leaving exactly who to rule the North, Bran??

agreed

>1) the unspecified-gender-ruler-that-was-promised scene is from the books
'muh books' argument in a show that derailed 6 years ago

>2) eunuchs can have sex
sure, if you count ramming fingers in someones butthole actual sex

>3) there are an equal number of male and female kings
citation needed

>4) it's rational to teach women and children to fight during an apocalyptic time of truly total war
Got a point, but this sounds political and thuse belongs on Sup Forums

No bully pls

no preston video yet?

needs more estrogen treatment

She cute in this one. Post the one with those them tities

Who /Theon/ here?

Dany is going to die.

Fucking House of the Undying predicted it.
"Three fires must you light, one for life and one for death and one to love."

The third fire is the fire of Longclaw and it's the fire of love.

Man I just realized that Jorah is going through all this pain an shit, then he's going to finally come back to some random cunt from up north fucking his true love and using his rightful sword. JUST.

Who /Dickon Tarly/ here. Muh dickon

Any brits try these breads yet?

>Jon: Hi Sansa, i need to go to dragonstone
>Sansa: I disagree for reasons
>Jon: What reasons?
>Sansa: reasons...
>Jon: fair point but i think the pros outweigh the cons, in the meantime you will act in my stead
>Sansa: i'm not happy about it but fine and i'm glad we had talked it out before announcing it to everyone

Is that so.

FUCKING.

HARD?

Pottery.

Does anyone else the show could take the time and explore all the different parts of the world? I want to see Asshai and pretty much everything.

>Jorah walks in to Danny and Jon fucking on the boat

do you really want to be op so bad you have to split the general and ruin it for everyone you fucking autist

Why does everyone in Kelly C entourage dress like a villain out of starwars?

We don't really know who is Azor Ahai yet or if that legend applies to one person. Some say it could be Jaime with Cersei being Nissa Nissa, which makes more sense and it would conclude their relationship in a fitting manner.

Dickon is going to die so Samwell and his wife's son can inherit.

I liked that stormy intro of Dragonstone. Makes her look like Darth Vader tier villainous invader

>female
>kings
It's called being a Queen, you tard.

Jaimie is going to kill Cersei and is going to flee to Essos. He is the white lion running through grass taller than men.

what the actual fuck

This one?

Do the members of congress or the administration fight in their own wars?
No, they just send others off to die for their own pockets.

I've got bad news for you user, HBO already confirmed spinoffs.

rollingstone.com/tv/news/hbo-preps-game-of-thrones-spin-off-with-george-rr-martin-w480764

Four of them.

>Danaerys we all think you should attack King's Landing
>I am not going to attack King's Landing
>I'm just going to surround it wIth an army and lay siege to its walls and supply lines
Danaerys as a character really needs to get over her snarkiness because she basically won't talk straight since she's always trying to make a clever quip out of it, to make whatever she's being told to do sound like her idea.

WEW HEW HEW!

WEW HEW HEW!

WEW HEW HEW!

DAE CATCH THIS DEEPEST LORE?????? X^D

Looks like John Malkovich.

Yes, thank you much.

>4) it's rational to teach women and children to fight during an apocalyptic time of truly total war
You know it's about the way this was delivered, not the idea itself. Had Bronze Yohn recommeded this, with Lyanna throwing her support as well, it'd be much better.

>muh Sup Forums boogieman

There are more faggots complaining about Sup Forums than actual Sup Forums posters.

Do you think the show runners will throw a 360 and have her be a villain.

I cant understand why normies love her so much, she has no personality other than being a strong independent woman who dont need no man.

That's not Daenerys, that's Emilia botching her lines.

RIP the books
>you will never read about R+L=J being revealed in a good way with tremendous impact on all Starks and the realm potentially
>no reading about great build up of Dany going west and meeting other characters
>you will never get to know the depths of LFs plans and read more non-annoying Sansa/Alayne
>ywn read more about Stannis and how did he die as a (probably) honorable and just man
>no literally crazy Tyrion and new Cersei chapters
>no better man Jaime Lannister chapters
>no Lady Stoneheart chapters

>Westeros is normal

>Essos is just one huge meandering shit-smeer that goes on and on forever, eventually lifting off the planet and continuing on through space

I think they'll make the audience start doubting the way she rules, especially in comparison with Jon. she already threatened to burn Varys alive and will actually burn someone later on

Yeah but this isn't a realistic war. This is an armageddon scenario.

It doesn't seem realistic that they can just wait it out in safety.

OT: what the fuck is up with these captchas?

Why is Jaime's hair black?

Tbh I think the wildlings should have suggested it - they have female warriors, and kids are probably taught how to escape wights at least - but Yohn never would have. The Vale is the most chivalric culture in Westeros, he's probably incapable of imagining women in war.

Wrong, Dany has her own flaming sword, her dragons.

Jon gets his when he finally accepts Ygritte's death and falls for Dany

Switch to Legacy captcha, you can do it in Settings.

Makes posting so easy, you can't help but get sassy with it.

Plotline doesn't make those parts relevant anymore because the Long Night is happening North. I wish Martin was like 40 instead of 70 and wrote faster so we'd get perhaps another cycle of books even. Many authors did such things with their universes

>it doesn't seem realistic
As opposed to dying and then being an undead soldier a few minutes later?
most people will be liabilities.

Best tits in the West? right now...?

>you will never read about R+L=J being revealed in a good way with tremendous impact on all Starks and the realm potentially
Do you actually believe that? Because I always thought R+L=J wouldn't be revealed to everyone, at most with Bran or Jon knowing the truth but keeping it to themselves. In the end, whether Jon is the only one who could kill the Great Other or if literally anyone else with a valyrian sword can is a mystery.

Those aren't a sword though. Those are dragons. A sword is a long piece of sharpened metal with a hilt.

>alive
Melly
>dead
Ros

No they definitely wrote that scene to have her keep saying they won't attack King's Landing, and have all the other actors react like that was strange, only for her to eventually describe an attack.
I think what bothers me most about this show is that the audience isn't expected to know about feudalism or war.

he made the right choice tho

he couldnt help his sister at that point

>Ellaria is made to watch her daughter Tyene die from a poison kiss delivered by Cersei.
Take note, this is the moment GoT hit rock bottom.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

You can't plunge a dragon through someone's heart.

Isn't he supposed to be a super fast ninja?

first for one true queen!

This.

Why do they keep shoehorning faggy lesbian shit? Why does this just make me want Euron to restore the Faith Militant but reform it with himself as the Eight God (The God of the Drowned) and remove faggots?

Perhaps not, but I definitely expect it to be explicitly revealed to the readers from someone's POV.
We don't even know enough to speculate why should it happen and how. I even think it's unlikely Jon will simply get resurrected, continue things as normal and leave the NW that easily. In the books they yet have to defeat the Boltons and all that.

Swrd isn't always literal m8, prophecy is tricky.

"A flaming sword above the world" is what Dany's dragons were called by someone in the books, the way she burns someone and they melt matches the effect Lightbringer is supposed to have.

Jon's will be the actual metal sword, if he himself isn't a "sword" as per his NW vows with his mother as Nissa Nissa

Both are AA

>Mfw episode 2 didn't end with Nymeria and her pack devouring Arya

Wasted opportunity.

>When the battle's done I mean to call a council. Changes will be made. I meant to do it long ago, but ... well, it does no good to speak of roads not taken. We shall talk when I return.[11]”- Rhaegar to Jaime Lannister

What do you think his changes were, aside from forcing Aerys to abdicate?

>mfw

See

>we could have had jorah traveling to asshai
>instead we got grey worm and missandei scenes

it's because cersei's daughter was killed with a poison kiss retard, she's mirroring the death of her child.

Anyone actually catch Jaime's acting in Episode 1, and how it was actually really fucking good when it dawned on him just how insane his sister was? Compare those facial expressions to Dany's.

He made the right choice, but that doesn't mean that it's without consequences.

He's lost a ton of respect and credibility, if any remains, in the eyes of the remaining Ironborn in Dany's service. While his actions did not result in the death of Yara, it is within in the realm of possibility that he might have been able to overcome Euron anyways had he engaged him in combat. He did nothing to save his sister (which may have saved her), but the Ironborn will still see his cowardice as cowardice and rightfully so. Theon wasn't thinking strategically, dude was having Ramsay flashbacks and was freaking out. Honestly, what I think did it, was seeing Euron's Ironborn ripping out the tongues and carving up the survivors; it was like being tortured all over again for Theon.

will varys finally get his crossbow scene?

No more targcest, build fucking alliances through fucking

Jon can't be Azor Azai if he doesn't kill Dany though you gigantic retard.

Longclaw cannot be Lightbringer is he doesn't kill Dany with it. Full stop.

based euron murdering the sand cunts

Why are so many dumbs shouting about how Cersei is "the new mad king".

She's not mad, or insane, at all. She's not torturing or killing people out of paranoia or anything like that. She just uses whatever violence is necessary to kill her enemies.

But people are all like "history will repeat itself, Jaime will slay the new mad king, she is mad".

She's completely sane, and the most interesting character in season 7 by far.

How does she know how exactly she died? It was just known to be poison, but Jaime didn't see the kiss to tell her, he was getting onto the boat.

Would the Brightest Timeline for Game of Thrones had been if King Arys II died during the Defiance of Duskendale?