Very well your wish is granted.
Grim is no longer a skeleton.
Billy is a smart but down on his luck guy with a crush on his pal irwin
Mandy and Irwin are dating.
Spurg is now named Donald.

No B movie themes

>mandy is tainted
REEEEEE

I wish the venture brothers production time was significantly shorter,suffered no decrease in quality and properly resolved every plot point in a satisfactory manner.

The voice actors all change and sound completly different, and the animation, while still high quality, is a completly different style and more anime like.

DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT

I just couldn't handle a Brock not voiced by Warburton.

Alright
You get shot the day before it airs.

I wish Ed, Edd, n Eddy would return for a season.

It's based on Grim tales from down below.

Granted, but it bombs fucking hard and gets immediately canceled.

Simounds cool, aslong as mandys involved im game.

Big deal, as long as there's new episodes. It'd be better than never having any episodes

I wish Tom King wrote Amazing Spider-Man

I wish...

...That DC would start writing for a readership that was older than twelve.

Not gonna happen. Maxwell Atoms is too busy working on Dead Meat to work on a pointless reboot that nobody asked for

I wish Steven Universe would have some actual villains, ones that don't get redeemed

Granted, but they're hilariously out of touch. Every issue tries to tackle a mature subject to show that comics are for adults instead of kids, but they do so with the grace of a tumblrina writing an unresearched essay on feminism.

They're complete shit.

I wish Bob Kane was discredited for writing Batman, giving all the credit to Bill Finger

Well, you're getting . Rose Quartz! .

Granted.

...what? Bob Kane's existence was a fuckung mistake. Him and his fucking clown paintings...

Shut up, Bill! Go die in obscurity! The credit is all mine, forever! Bwa-Ha-Ha-Ha!

I wish that monkey's paw was a slightly different color.

I wish I was a 4/10 lesbian

Granted. You can have that.

I wish for a Doom Patrol movie.

I wish Bojack would end after s4.

Granted enjoy your gemsona.

Granted he goes to hell after killing himself and his former friend who had assumed cancer laughs from heaven as the horse melts.

You get trapped in the middle east due to a passport issue.

>saving a thumbnail
summerfags everyone

It's not even close to as good as you remember it, also it's made in Canada-tier flash.

It's a DC animated movie about Batman and Damien rescuing the Doom Patrol.

granted, it gets the Dead Meat treatment

I wish for Steven Universe to have a Gachimuchi-style fusion scene in their next season.

Billy and Mandy was the best CN show.

(cue the ed edd n eddy shitters)

Grim is replaced with some unholy amalgamation of dc and marvel death

I wish for a rerelease of beware the batman with the proper guns edited back in

Twelve Forever gets greenlit

I wish that stupid slept her way to her degree page from mad love never made it in.

Granted but no buttwitch.

I wish for King of the Hill to come back

Granted it births a group of conspiricy theorists that still think kane did most of the work who shit up every batman discussion with there ravings.

Bleedman is in charge of everything.

I wish Steven Universe were cancelled effective immediately

Gen Zed gets greenlit by CN and it takes up SU's former slot.

I wish Fred's head got a second season.

I wish that I could stick two fingers up my butt

Granted. Two fat, hairy T*rks with huge hands willingly shove their fingers up your butt and force you to suck them off while slurring and swearing in their native tongue.

I wish....

That Paul Dini and Bruce Timm were put in charge of the DCEU!

All of them are written for readerships older than 12, that's the problem.

>I wish for a rerelease of beware the batman with the proper guns edited back in
Its actually good now, and judging by your shittaste youd hate it.

I wish hipsters never existed and nerd culture was still our sekrit club.

Hey man, that page was kinda funny.

I wish cancerous steven universe hating slime would die.

I wish this boards taste didn't go to shit.

Granted, this board's taste was always shit.

Granted. They all get killed by tumblrinas. Tumblrinas, emboldened by this violence, start enforcing their other views through violence IRL.

I wish for you to not grant me this wish

Grunted!

Granted. You die.

I wish for runaways to get a netflix series

The lack of funding causes the nerd cottage industry to vanish.

Written and directed by Bendis.

I wish the american suits at disney got their heads out of their asses and made a life and times of scrooge mcduck movie.

I wish that Gumball's girlfriend isn't boring.

Granted but it's done in the style of ducktales with terrible american saturday morning cartoon style, dank OC donut steels everywhere you look and no theodore roosevelt cameo.

He starts dating tobias

Granted
It is cancelled to make way for the 100 million dollar live action movie. Co Written by Paul fiege.

I wish that the monkey's paw would be destroyed and rendered useless and that no other objects like it would ever come into existence.

It's done in the lazy CalArts style and directed by the same people behind the new Powerpuff Girls cartoon. Also, Mandy is a preachy feminist who is given the Lisa treatment.

Granted
It takes out most of humanity with it along with all the benevolent wish granting devices enuring your wish cannot be undone.

Granted.
Sup Forums will become the nu-Sup Forums.

But Sup Forums is already that.

I wish...

Adventure Time did not get canceled

Don't kid yourself. Sup Forums is still the worst board.

I wish I could watch some waifufag get triggered.
>granted

thisBut Mandy is also an ultra feminist who gets ass-hurt over every micro aggression.

>Implying this wouldn't be great kino

I wish for Zootopia 2.

It's a direct-to-video sequel and it's animated in flash.

It's written and directed by JJ Abrams. Carrots is a lesbian feminist and Nick dies halfway through the movie.

I want an animated movie that would establish some random Sawney Bean daughter as a Disney Princess.
I'm curious how that already horrible idea could go any wronger.

"Zootopia 2: furrycide"

granted

Grim no longer has a jamaican accent

I wish for the upcomming new season of Samurai Jack to be good, and not get cancelled

>Sup Forums in charge of dramatic irony

I wish The Simpsons would stop making new seasons

I wish for the third Umbrella Academy to actually be released some time next year

Monkey paw: Granted, but... uh... some... worse thing.. will take its- aww fuck it you win this round

Granted. They only greenlight movies focussing on the romantic relationship of Bruce and Barbara.

I wish for an opportunity to create my own cartoon

The reboot is made. It's a faithfull reboot and everything goes right. However Sup Forums will hate it. You will hate. Because even if faithful it's not the same. Not because the show changed, but because you changed. And as the show goes on, you realize the harsh truth that you're over your 20s, and you'll never be able to enjoy cartoons again without thinking that it's dumb or that has to be an undercover agenda under it.

Granted. No human desire ever comes to pass again. Everything anyone ever hopes for remains out of their reach. As hopes for luxuries slowly fade and give way to hopes for basic necessities, things fomerly taken for granted, the species withers and dies.

Not granted, Teen Drama Time deserved to be cancelled and the monkey's paw knows it.

Granted, your full name and photo appear in the credits giving you full responsibility for every creative decision.

granted, but it becames popular to all the people you hate