Have you ever been in a fight, Sup Forums?

Have you ever been in a fight, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-WLEezcBQ
forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment.4662/
forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment-part-2.5791/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/56841884/#q56843612
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes loads of times, love Friday nigjt me

when i was 9-10 or so there were a guy in my class who annoyed the shit out of me so one day we started arguing and i told him to punch me faggot and he gave me a black eye lmao
weirdly enough we ended up being best friends 2-3 years after

>that 10year old
you're welcome kiddo

I remember seeing this pic way earlier than 2017
Is this Mandela Effect?

Yeah I've been in loads of fights. They feel kinda like bags of sand

Is this pic real? How can you be so weak? Just stand up and slam him on the ground, ffs. If you do not want to kill him, even 50cm would be enough...

For the question: yes, I was. Never ended really bad for me or the other guy/s, only time shit got a bit more serious was some bigger fights with friends and more oponents...
Can remember one evening where some edgy antifa kids walked past me and some friends when one of them dropped a bottle in the bushes close to us. Friend just wanted to start shit and asked them why the throw bottles at us... end of the story: 3 of them needed medical treatment, one of us (kinda funny, he fell down the hill and smashed in an park bench few meter lower) and we were sorrounded by like 6 police cars. Just took our data and I have never again heard of it.

This totally happened

yes, i used to drink a lot and end up in fights despite never wanting them when i was in my early 20s

why wouldnt it

I once got into a fight with a 50 years old guy that was a friend of my dad, during a new year party in front of my whole family and friends kek. He punched me while I was getting ready to leave, but he was kind of drunk and it wasn't so hard, so I hit him back twice and he tries to hit me in the chest, then I hit him in the face a last time and he went to his car and left really fast. He then told my dad that he'd cut all ties with him because he didn't defend him.
My family got angry at me for ruining the party and for hitting a drunk man, but I'm not letting some old ass drunk tard ruin my year.

What?

Everytime I changed school. Was pretty shy and got bullied a lot at the beginning but after a while I'd have an autistic rage fit and beat the other dude into a pulp. After that no one would bully me again, but I'd get a lot of problems with the teachers afterwards

Bump

Yes in elementary school there was a nigger he was 2 years younger than me so I was a lot bigger and I bullied him with my friends and one time he attacked me so I kicked his nigger ass

yes, my sister beat me up

Younger sister?

Did she kiss you after

no, she was 2 years older than me. and that only happened twice

i would punch her. and she would beat me up again

Never, I'm a pussy.

Did you practice kissing with her

Never.
I'm a shy little boy. I don't make a fuss. I never go out though.
Besides, streetfighting is uncivilized and subhumanly ape culture and I would never wanna take part in that kind of action.

Haluutko panna

#metoo

idk which is more pathetic, the fact that he started fight with 10 years old because of bike accident, or that he got his ass handed to him by 10 years old, i mean how weak you have to be ?

ei homoilu oo raiskausta

Well there was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs..

Typical westernoid "man"

not really, I have competed in boxing & thaiboxing though

It's true that Russians got more balls than westerners.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-WLEezcBQ

Yes
at least one serious fist fight is a requirement for any self respecting young man

Not being in a fight is like being involuntarily celibate in your mid 20s

this i beat up tons of dudes every weekend

>finland
the only thing you've ever fought is your dick over pictures of underage cartoon girls, go away

That 10 year old has some technique.
He held OP's hand to the side, so it couldn't be used to relieve pressure.
Put his lower back on his knee so he'd have trouble standing up.
Had his calfs do the choking. Your thighs are soft, so they wouldn't be able to choke someone.
locked his feet perfectly.
10 year old probably does BJJ. Props to him for choking out a total faggot.

the soviets 'n' shiet

You challenging me bro?

Me and my friends were implicated in a fight at least once a month back when i was 11-14yo

I was often beaten up but at least i consider myself as a real man now, it was a pretty sad school

I got beaten up by a teenage 5'0 slag a few years ago.

>walking home from work
>work at a hotel, and it was 4am
>walking down the main road, past a few kebab shops
>group of drunk slags walking past me
>look at them as I walk past to avoid bumping into them
>one of them says 'YOU LOOKIN AT MY MATES TITS?'
>look back
>fucking brown haired, horrible teeth slag with a fucking miniskirt in January looking at me
>for some reason try to be funny
>''haha not unless your mates tits are in your pretty eyes haha''
>''WOT YOU FUCKIN PEADO?''
>girl aggressively comes at me
>she is fucking small as fuck
>pushes me to the ground, really takes me by surprise, I a 6'0 but only 122lbs so not heavy and quite lanky
>I fall backwards and smash my head on the floor, get stunned
>she fucking jumps knee first onto me and starts scratching my face with her nails
>''FUCKING PAEDO, I'M FUCKIN 14 YOU FUCKING PAEDO''
>eventually some polish chads walk past and pull her off me
>they are laughing as they tell her to calm down
>I get up in tears and look at them
>"heh is this your girlfriend mate? you are a cryin haha"
>panic hard, try to attack her to get back my pride
>swing a punch at her, one of the polish chads is holding her back, her friends are laughing in the background
>my punch disorientates me and I fall on the floor chin first
>start loudly sobbing
>at this point can hear loud laughter in Polish
>lay on the floor sobbing for 5 minutes until everyone leaves
>tfw had fucking nail varnish in my acne for 2 weeks

that about sums up what i imagine friday night in london to be like

thats hot wrestling

Me too

>I a 6'0 but only 122lbs so not heavy and quite lanky
Are lanklets generally weak and light enough to be bowled over by 5'0 teenage girls?

in school
not very successful

British women are built like troglodytes so probably

come on user..

>le bong who posts le ridiculous stories faec

yeah yeah, you've peaked at your ellie the english elephant story

6'0 122lbs is a legitimate malnourishment concern

>british """""""men""""""""""""

Biggest fight was when I was 18 and about 4 total when I was 19 and 20. Almost all of them starts when the lankiest and smallest in the groups acts like a big guy and runs his mouth. Never started one myself. The 18 one started simply because we were the "city guys" when a group of four was spending a weekend at my friends cottage. All this big talk about country guys and then they are just fat fucks that can't fight for shit.

Loads

I've fought whites, niggers, spics, jews, and the odd flip

Been in a few fights sadly.
Seen a dude get KOd with a kick to the head, been KOd myself with a punch. Had my nose broken twice.

Falklands

What are you?

Wew just kys lad

haha nice post hans

yeah beat up their dicks with your ass/throat

School breaks in lower secondary looked like shitty bootleg free for all MMA fights. Literally non-stop action, I guess a 13 year old needs to get rid of that through casual violence.

There was also an incident in upper secondary, where a guy was being really irritating, until I snapped, charged at him and just started throwing punches at random. He got a lot less annoying after that. Apart from that, I've not really gotten into melee with anyone.

Floored a pikey (Irish gypsy) with one punch

I was super proud when it happened

I strangled 6 wild mountain niggers with my bare hands, drowned a shark and killed an eagle throwing it off a building

When I was grade 5 a grade 1 kid jumped on my back full on when I was making snowballs during lunch recess. I was pissed but my back really fucking hurt and couldn’t walk straight for a day. I wish I could have beat the shit out of him.

I’m grade 6 I got in a fight with the class bully. All the dumb moms were proud of me. I became friends with the kid later on.

This LITERALLY never happened.
And if it did, damn right you'd be super proud.. They learn to box in the same way normies learn to talk.

Fucking this

Yes

No way is this real.

yes many times.

how do i get in a fight?

just be yourself

good advice i think i smile more than i have to desu

the london experience

Imagine being so pathetic you can't even lift a 10 year old off the ground. I could do it when I was 10 years old myself.

Never gotten into a serious fight, not a beta just get along with people

Fuck yeah

In middle school, yeah, Got in-school suspension a couple times.

I wouldn't do it as an adult. You or the other dude could get really fucked up, not to mention legal bullshit that will most likely follow

no that was real advice, THIS is good advice.
Did I mention how sickening all of those KOs were? I've seen flowers laid up where people have died with one punch over the years. Best advice is to avoid.

But wait! There's more!
forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment.4662/
Part 2: forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment-part-2.5791/

Yea

Nope but if one day i get in a fight the guy is probably gonna beat the shit out of me

Yeah. If you're unlucky and the other dude goes caveman mode he won't stop when you're on the ground. It's just not worth it if you just want to loose your fist virginity or something

Fighting people as an adult is a good way to get your head stomped in and made into a drooling mongoloid

Last fight I had was in the 7th grade. Someone called me gay during recess in front of the class. To this day I am proud I was able to finish it with a punch to the nose like I learned from a movie, it was my one and only real punch. Fist and straight forward with all my strength.

Her center of gravity is closer to the ground and a woman's strength comes from her hips, if she had the momentum it could have been a pretty tough shove.
It's very possible that she could push down a very tall thin man in surprise.

>A kid about seven years younger than him is bullying him
>Steals his shoes

Fucking hell, this faggot's going to be a sissy fuckboy posting on /soc/ in a few years.

ha, FAG!

yes,went to jail for 5 years for it

He actually called me "homo", I lashed out. I couldn't hold in my primal rage! I pushed him.
Then it became a flurry of flailing arms, shoves and grabbing arms, pulling and twisting. From the chaos, in a flash of focus:
I suppress my emotion and send out my hand like a mighty spear into the center of his face. I remember the tears in his eyes and his gasping mouth, covered by his hands, to this day.

I read you slapped him and pulled his hair and screamed (like a homo) "I'M NOT A HOMO"
Either way.. 7th grade doesn't count. What's your opinion as an adult on anime and traps, user?

i bash lebs to death every week

haha I like to practice creative writing when I type in English, to improve. Was just having fun.
It was pretty much pushing, pulling, slaps and weak strikes with half closed fists, until I got the one closest thing to a real punch.
I don't like traps, even the most feminine ones disgust me. Knowing he was once a man, no amount of make up and hormones can change that. I do enjoy a lot of anime, mostly seinen.
Thank you for being so interested.

Just go to the gym and do it in a controlled manner. I was talking about hitting your head on the cobbles as you go down. Land unlucky (falling back KOd) and you're done. C'est fin.

Quite. And if I got into that situation again I would view it that way. Meaning dickhead who started it (not me) is in grave danger.

Was joking lad. Your English is good though!

>''FUCKING PAEDO, I'M FUCKIN 14 YOU FUCKING PAEDO''
I too have seen "The inbetweeners".

bump

>ellie the english elephant story
Please post a screenshot or link to this

Never mind I found it
desuarchive.org/int/thread/56841884/#q56843612

Fake and gay.

Only once when I was like 18. Quite embarassing. I believe I won.
>Leaving cafeteria one day while in the US
>Accidentaly bump into some dude and spill half my coffee into his clothes.
>He goes berserk and I try apologizing, but him and his friend or brother or whatever pushed me to the ground.
>I get up and they start pushing me again, but I kick one of them in the balls
>as the other one holds his friend i bolt off and hide inside some store a block down.

Soyboy, never come back america is reserved for chads