Watching movie

>watching movie
>character takes a big stinky shit
>doesn't stand up to wipe
explain this to me

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/are-wet-wipes-wrecking-the-worlds-sewers/504098/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name one movie. I'm waiting.

I can name like 12 bollywood movies alone where this is the case

bump

haha who stands up to wipe?! thats disgusting

what? Its the normal thing to do. I stand up so I can spread my ass and look in the mirror to see if I got it all

>watching movie
>takes place over several hours
>character never takes a piss or shit or fart

>explain this to me

It's a movie.

Underrated

>he hasn't seen Harold and Kumar go to White castle and girls take a massive shit in the bathroom kino

>2017
>user still isn't using baby wipes
Do you like your doodoo smelling ass?

why the fuck would you stand up to wipe

>read Harry Potter books
>a chronicle of 7+ years of numerous characters lives
>nobody ever gets diarrhea

you enjoy being a wasteful slovenly idiot?

No. You are supposed to lean slightly foward and wipe your ass like a noral person.

Then fucking name them already.

>doesn't take a shower after he shits
Do you?

Why is it "to take a piss" or "to take a shit" in English, that doesn't make sense at all.
It should "give" or whatever, but not "take"

very good

>100 baby wipes for 1.99 usd
>use one each time
>TP is 7.99 for 4 rolls
But I'm wasteful ok fag

>big baby needs big boy wipes
You're parents did something wrong.
My mom gave me demonstration in the bathroom and she spread her cheeks in front of me and wiped all the dirty shit in front of my face every day until I learned how to do it.

Thats not true dumbo.
When Fred and George get into the practical joke candy business in book 5 I think several people get the shits et al.

Anyone else wipe off in front of the mirror with their leg on the counter for maximum viability?

>7,99 for 4 rolls
That can't be true right?
Here it's like 3 euros for 10 rolls with 3 layers.
Or are American rolls bigger because of their massive asses?

you do realize modern plumbing can't handle baby wipes right? they get fucking clogged in the system. so no you dont save money
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/are-wet-wipes-wrecking-the-worlds-sewers/504098/

I don't know where to start with this post so I'll start by checking your butt for leftover poop

Depends on the brand but that's a price you will encounter. Realistically, I just bought 8 rolls of medium grade paper for 6.99. However I still prefer the wipes.

A wipes paper combo is needed for wet poop though

Bruh just get the flushable ones, literally every brand will say that. It's stupid to design something like a baby wipe, a wipe designed to collect FECES, and design it so it must be left in a waste basket.

I've been flushing them for years, multiple brands, no issues. Yes yes, anecdotal whatever, get over it

>watching movie
>character takes a big stinky shit
>doesn't sniff the toilet paper after each wipe

immersion broken

>modern plumbing can't handle baby wipes
Not true if you don't live in a shithole
There are specifically made wet wipes for toilet use.
I guess wofür talking about "normal" wet wipes.

Stop taking that guy shit

>what is reading ne comprehension
Something you don't have.
I didn't say hat vice Vers to give a shit should be to take a shit dumbo.
I was just talking about the other case

>nobody looks at their poop in the movies
Kike media at it again, boys

>not showering immediately after shitting
>no ass-washing toilet
if you only use toilet paper you are a savage

No diarrhea because the characters already knew they were in out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

you have autism

Great thread Sup Forums

All non-Europeans only use toilet paper. I can't imagine not washing my ass after shitting. Imagine walking around unwashed after literal shit went through your poophole, hairs, skin...jesus christ

Now imagine girls doing that, very hot

Well when you think about all the people not taking a dump exclusively at home, you realize just how many are walking around poopy. University toilets, schools, work...I don't even shit anywhere else but home in the mornings or after I get home. Lucky for me I have to shit every 2-3 days

12 rolls for 8 cad