How the FUCK did Euron go from probably the most boring character to one of the best in just TWO FUCKING EPISODES

How the FUCK did Euron go from probably the most boring character to one of the best in just TWO FUCKING EPISODES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSC69eLjk28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When he stopped messing around and started murdering fools

>ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>manly
>kills annoying girl power characters

Simple really.

he didn't, you and everyone who jerks off on euron are just massive plebs

Because hes the only male left in the show that is able to stand on his own two feet

he just killed two of the few other characters worse than him.

he'll be shit again next episode, don't worry.

yeah like my friend who liked bad poosy and said they were better characters

This, strong independent men in GoT is becoming a dime a dozen. So he rapes and pillages and kills shitty snek girls and boom. best character

He killed two annoying as fuck SJW characters just placed there for virtue signaling, and captured or crushed the spirit of four other annoying characters in the span of 10 minutes.

He is the hero that this show needs.

The shit show took away our real hero in Stannis, a serious and complex man, in a character raping fashion. Our resentment has made us turn to a maniac who slaughters shitty, underwritten characters because he is now our only hope for any joy.

Sand Skanks BTFO!!!

exactly, show is about reality of medieval fantasy world, just because its fantasy medieval, it doest mean that laws of psychics suddenly stop working, even though directors somehow its they do, like that fat fuck staying fat without food, and small girls being poweruff super strong.

makes me moist
this instance of alpha bravado interjecting a girl power circle jerk confirms that this is indeed now ladies night the series. you think euron is there to ease your insecurities about the male role in westeros but it aint', he's there to get my panties wet.

Good for you, you are a healthy normal woman.
That's how you should feel.

Things Sup Forums hates:
>Women
>Game of Thrones
>Some other things
In that order.

He was always /our guy. Also the show has become so shitty that his status has been elevated because there is not many other great choices beyond the hound and jorah.

uhhh jon snow?

>how could this be happening?
>momma told me stronk independent womyn were just as good as silly boys
>girl power halp
>I don't wanna die
>d-daddy...

pottery

He didn't. All he did was kill the sneks so now everyone is grateful to him.

her movements look so choreographed, his movements look natural
so weird

based snektits slayer

That whip catch is so cool.

>She stabbed Euron
Didnt the sandsneks use poison? Is he ded?

yeah he dies in the book

He's not a good character, he's just the only one left who isn't a Tumblr bait stronk womyn or emasculated male, so he comes across as good by contrast.

this is why you don't use women in a battle

Jon's great but he's surrounded by Sansa and Daenerys.

>the weak should fear the strong

Reminder that Euron has gorehowl, of course he's /ourguy/, how can you not root for him
Also, he rekt powerful sand sneks so that's a plus too

its just a stylized version of a scandinavian battle axe desu

na man its gorehowl

I literally laughed out loud at his autistic screeching while lowering that bridge

Doesn't matter whichever it is anyway, point is it's a huge manly axe, alpha men use axes, swords are for betas and weaklings

He looked like a complete unathletic slob last season. He's changed a lot for a character with little screen time and lines lol

In any case I hope this asshole is the valonqar. Show needs a better antagonist, White Walkers excluded.

You guys know he's gonna die a pathetic death, right?
He's basically patriarchy: the character at this point.

He didn't. He's still just a shitty Ramsey replacement, who was just a shitty Joffrey replacement.

I made ur mom gorehowl

Because they literally rebooted his character.

Ridiculous writing.

Sup Forums just gravitates naturally to the character you are meant to hate.
I am sure there is some psychological explanation for it.

>they doubted the last storm.
> his giant cock not going into cersei then daeny's cunts giving long lineages of euron greyjoys for the rest of westerosi history.

HES GOT TWO HANDS AND A GIANT COCK. FEMINISTS AND NUMALES WATCH OUT THIS NIGGA GOT PLOT ARMOR FOR ATLEAST 2 MORE SEASONS.

>has a sleek fleet
>has a cool axe
>killed sand sneks
>absolute madman both in the books and in the show

best character

Bad Pussy is the only confirmed one to use poison coated weapons.

Was Stannis (by far the character who got closest to unanimous love here) really meant to be hated?

What about Tywin, or Robert, or Roose?

>build 1000 huge ass ships
>out of fucking nowhere in a month

tfw GoT will never have a character in it as well written as Garrosh Hellscream

From the kings at that point definitely.

>nowhere

>iron islands are barren and desolate save for a few farmable lands
>lol they stole our best ships lets just build a thousand more!

It's insulting how bad the writing has gotten. It doesn't say how much time has passed but there's no way he'd have built even half that number in that amount of time.

b-but user that's grommash not garrosh

I'm with you. But I've always been team sersay.

Yes that's why they killed him off. D&D hated him and wanted the audience to hate him too but assassinating his character with actions he is never described as having taken in the book and then having him uncerimoniously killed off screen

certain shows are only as interesting as their villains or are so terrible that you want the bad guys to win/murder poorly written characters

Since when is Jorah the friend zoned cuck /ourguy/?

Can anyone cap one of the close ups we have on the axe? There was a shot right after he swings it into something where you can really clearly see the Squid engravings and it looks pretty badass.

I feel really retarded for never considering how stupid a fucking whip to battle was

Anyone have a webm of him stabbing the other sand snek?

If they didn't want people to like him, why did they give him such likable traits to begin with? Honor, courage, strength of mind, reasonable ambitions and aims, etc.

I know. Both were good, but Garrosh was a far far more interesting character

Jon's a fucking pleb

Its pretty cool looking

u fookin kidding, m8? they portrayed stannis as le ebil fire demon man from the beginning

Just realized its the haircut that makes him so much better

If you weren't a brainlet, you'd realize he was a pure utilitarian.

>Using a whip in actual battles
Deserved it desu

You don't keep poison continuously on a weapon. Thats how accidents happen.

That was from the earlier seasons that were adapted from the book material. The past few seasons have run out of source material and so D&D have more room to inject their own ideas into the plot. As they took more control they wrote his better traits away and replaced them with actions the average viewer would find despicable so that Brienne could kill him and his death would be cheered on. There is no doubt he was harsh on many occasions but williny burning his daughter is out of the question.

Probably only have a bout a hundred or so ships to sail with him and the rest are still being built or at the port.

Thanks, I'm playing TW:Warhammer while I shitpost and watch Turn, so I couldn't be bothered to pull it up myself.

Euron best character, I hope in season 8 we get a return to the season 1-tier costume design.

But that's wrong

He didn't kill the snek with the godly tits though.

He's going to die in the next 2 episodes.

Not him, and I also think he is wrong, but I am assuming a lot of stuff happened with Garrosh after most of us dropped it. Wasn't he the protag of like two Xpacks?

he was indeed, until metzen went:"wtf you guys aren't supposed to like this guy, he's evil can't you tell? I know what, let's make him a brute brainless retard, and then green jesus comes at the end and saves the day. haha see I told you guys he was bad xD" and the whole thing came down crashing to the ground

Your a massive pleb, he was the best character on screen since he wanted to make the iron islands great again

SNEKS ARE DEAD
THE SNEKS ARE DEAD
FUCK FUCK YES THE SNEKS ARE DEAD

Only that Euron isn't really a villian, atleast he didn'n small kids like Theon and poison 13 year old girls, like the Sneks did.

He was the main villain in MoP, he had a really good launch cinematic for the raid where you get to kill him, he still isn't better than Grom though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSC69eLjk28

I still don't get what their plan is with the mother and the last daughter

My instinct is he should give the daughter to his men to raise morale and behead the mother to give the head to cersei

How close am I? Or was this not in the books yet?

No, he just molested all the young boys in his family.

everyone also notice the crows eye engraved on his chest?

we getting warlock shit senpais lets do this

No problem I just got done watching the episode so I still had the player open

Didn't he go back in time and unite the Iron Horde in the Xpac after that, though?
I got to like the second zone in MoP and just decided I was done.

Is that bam margera?

Preston's vid is up.

protagonist and then antagonist. His "fall from grace" showed his depth of character. He tried to do the right thing, but surrounded himself with a lot of incompetent and/or malicious people. All he wanted to do was not make the same mistakes his father did. But no matter how hard he tried to do the right thing for his people, someone would betray him in order to try to make him look as underhanded and evil as possible.

I haven't kept up with WoW lore, but I've heard awful stuff about Garrosh. Can you tell me about him before he went full retard?

can't think for his life

muh honor and nihilism

so his priceless gift was not the horn (nobody south of the wall even knows about the wights, it seems...) but avenging her daughter

>insults jaimie
>kills a pair of whores

whoa.. this is truly... a great character

He died in the final zone in warlords of draenor, he dueled thrall in Nagrand and lost because Thrall cheated, was the ending to the zones main questline.

Not confirmed in the show that he did that, don't bring up book lore. The shows has its own version of Euron, and all he did as far as we know, was to kill Balon.

>legitimately elected to be ruler of the Iron Islands
>serves his Queen
>fighting foreign invaders and traitors
>killing off murderers (who we're supposed to sympathize with for some reason)

How is he a bad guy?

This, big time.
Guarantee you his death will be something along the lines of 'Theon stabs him in the dick.'
I can practically hear the patriarchy collapsing already.

he never went full retard, everyone else simply misunderstood what he was trying to do and he was used as a scapegoat for everyone else's problems, and especially as a scapegoat for Thrall's massive mismanagement of the Horde leading to mass starvation and wasted resources. He is basically a tragic hero who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They literally turned Garrosh into hitler, complete with Orcish supremecy.

Fanbase is terrible = Sup Forums hates the villain

>Jamine the cuck
>Better then Big dick Euron
Stop posting Cersei

Because you are a closet homo who needs to have his ego stroked... Lots of others just like you on here too.

complete with victors re-writing history to make him look ten times the monster he was, even though the true monster was Thrall 1) because he was dishonorable and cheated in their final duel 2) because Thrall is completely responsible for putting the Horde in such a shitty situation that their only way out was a draconian dicatorship deadset on expansion to acquire the resources they'd need or face extinction. Garrosh did nothing wrong.