Has a character ever been so shit only to redeem themselves in one 5 minute scene?

Has a character ever been so shit only to redeem themselves in one 5 minute scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500915793821.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you even trying, user?

Yeah, Danerys when she eventually starts lezzing off with Cersei and helping her kill all the blacks in Westeros.

Negan, after the shitty cliffhanger that ended S6

Literally the only reason to watch S7

He's still shit, looks shit and it felt forced as fuck, making it more shit,

she better be raped in the new episode.

Not gonna lie, hes growing on me as this season continues.
Wanna see some more sea raids by the sea shore and fucking wenches after the plunder

>Character with little development whose sole purpose of existence is to be a femenist bogeyman

So you hate him because of his toxic masculinity?
Seems like the feminists won desu

Cersi has something worse than rape in mind.

buttrap?

This scene was the redemtpion GOT needed. Finally some realism.

I'll be disappointed if she just pulls out her Gregor dick again

I cant take him seriously. The actor is fucking disgraceful

they missed an opportunity to have him lose an eye in the fibght

better to be a feminist bogeyman, than a fucking feminist.

What a legend. BTFO feminists.

But seriously, if this was season 1, he would of curb stomped that entire ship himself. This is women we are talking about - they arent going to stand a fucking chance

Jesus that's a lot of effort just to be offended

My nigga it wasnt all that, i mean yea in the context of that shit/cringefest episode but got damn. Yall acting like dany whipped her dick or or sumn. NIggas just okay

Havent seen a dude straight up give a mean cross to a girls face like that since the scene in Alpha Dog where Ben foster Laced that chick in the party

>let off some steam

post more Euron pics

Rate my new steam pic :^)

Does anyone have a webm of him crashing in?

Implanted with the seed of a thousand stone men.

HEREEEEEEEEE'S UNCLE

No one is offended here but you, cucko

>Give your nuncle a kiss

Finally a real alpha male, in the Land of Beta Cucks.

a land where is not unusual for a man to take orders from women that arent even the same age as them

She's matured into a cutie

I wan't more Euron action.

But if (seems to be) leaks are real there is no more Euron action. Maybe in season 8...

He'll go back to being shit once he runs out of characters shittier than him to kill.

bron would not let that happen to bad poosi. he must have her

He is written purely to be an antagonist character though. It is not even subtle. His alpha male characteristics are written to be stupendous and negative traits. You only like him now because he killed some even shittier characters.

>Muwahahaha i'm so bad, let's go murder someone
He's just too cartoonishly evil, it's retarded.
That ship bridge entrance was bad ass tho

God this is shit, in early seasons the deaths where twice more violent. Fucking liberal Show.

Rip Sneks
Will not be missed

and nothing will involve her tits

fuck

>in early seasons the deaths where twice more violent.
More violent than a person being gutted and held in the air by her own spears and another then being strangled over her sisters corpse?
Nice b8

No they can't stop the boobapoolzia

that rope is clearly not tightening, are they even trying

Show me your war face user

Maybe if she'd used her katana she wouldn't have gotten choked out.

He's such a cartoon villain. Showrunners can't into subtlety.

>qt dies, shitty one survives

The books are filled to the brim with cartoon villains.

>not tight rope
>no red face
>no neck veins
>dies in seconds instead of minutes

nonsense

how could anyone go into battle with a fucking rope god this show is so fucking retarded

That fight was fucking unpleasant, visually. All these dark black tones smashing together, can't see shit... Bleugh

They said they were going to have the evilest character this season. I take it they mean Euron, and only because he kills women.

Ramsay is still far worse.

Name 1 apart from the Viper

ITT:butthurt vebidist

euron is super cartoony in the books.

>men call me Darkstar... because I am of the night....

mby he stapped her in vavaina

Not him and youbare right but it is not "ONLY"

This was no small thing to kill off these raging cunts.

Better*

>MAgically win the kingsmoot and rallies everyone behind him
>Magically constructs 1000 ships in no time with little to no resources creating the most powerful fleet (It it's this easy why wasn't it done earlier).
>Le quirky jack sparrow-man at kings landing
>MAgically manages to find, ram and co-ordinate and fleetwide attack agains an opposing flee in the middle of the night
>Sneaks up on opponents flaship with his fuck own one and rams it, again in the middle of the fucking night.
>Spearhaeads attack, with several seconds until his 20 good men join in yet survives without any problem

Wew. Really enjoyable chracter, desu. Unironically reminded me of a videogame.

Only good thing is he killed some sand sneks.

Worse in terms of evil.

shows full of beta dickless cucks and mah stronk independant women, only way he stops being likeable if he becomes beta dickless cuck.
Honestly even cercei and her 1hand brotherino is more likeable than the rest of the retarded wymyn stronk.

Honestly it would be huge twist if he rides his wave right to being king to all of Westeros, but ye prolly wont happen.

She would go unconscious after not long though and hanging her while she's out cold should be easy.

if she doesnt get raped then this series might as well end now, brutality is part and parcel of this show and if they beat around the bush they can fuck i want to see soem real bad things happenig, not just male genitals shit

wew.
Not even gonna try and correct my spelling here.

probably right, they probably though the audience gonna hate him? But nope everyone just fucking loves that madman, Props to Euron for gutting those raging cunts

totallly forgot that happened. who was his rapevictim?

>[it aint me intensifies]

He's still a shit character. D&D are so shit they can't write anything other than another Ramsay. That is seriously the extent of their writing ability.

The prostitute that Joffrey used for target practice.

>implying her bad pucci isn't poisoned

>gutted and held in the air by her own spears
in a view you can't see shit

Yeah, camera angles and lighting weren't great.

>Has a character ever been so shit only to redeem themselves in one 5 minute scene?
but even before those 5 mins, he had 5 mins of screen time ? How can you say he is shit based on that ? Oh nevermind, you are OP

>DABID and his buttbuddy
>Writing ability

Please don't even mention those words in the same sentence.

The point is that he's the only real male left in Game of Tampons.

It just feels wrong how every single land is ruled by a queen now simply because the current men in power died off, and all these cucks are just laughing it off.

3/10 episode, no hound

finally someone who knows how to have a bit of fun

>tfw they ruin one of the few well written storylines GRRM has in Jaime and Brienne

>Big Brute kills little girl defending her people
>Sup Forums applauds
>le /ourguy/ may may

ya'll are actual misogynists

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500915793821.webm

>/ourguy/

you decided to take the most anticlimatic rock band ever

This bitch used a spear.

cersei gets daughters killer alive

if i were her id give euron my pussy

cause he fucking deserved it

What exactly do you mean? He is a character in a tv show, there is no further personality to him than what the viewer is presented with, regardless of screentime.

Elia Martell

i could totally see that happening. maybe we'll see cersei smile unironically since forever

>Lands on board
>Stands in one spot for several seconds
>No a single spear, arrow, or fucking knife comes flying at his face
>Good battle scene

He doesn't have tits, so he's not a gary stu but OURLAD.

Show is feminazi as fuck then bam: Euron.

No more Sandsnakes. Best scene so far.

except the snakes have had it coming since forever

stolen/10

I don't know if my dick can handle that.

>i need literally constant blood and guts or I lose interest

You're part of the problem with movies and television if you didn't realise already

Arrogant shits. Even thought they could kill the mountain. Seeing them hanging from the ship made my day.

He looks more like Victarion than Euron but wtv