youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZQ1gvYt_w
youtube.com/watch?v=w96oTapYTKk
youtube.com/watch?v=1p9CZqpXBgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Replying to my own thread with another classic

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

>casually shooting each other while walking around the airport
do americans really do this

It fits perfectly in the established universe of the movie.

Its the underground

i laughed my ass off, thanks op

The Catwoman basketball scene. Even without the editing the weird sexual tension in front of a group of 10 year olds is strange enough.

>Sup Forums considers this good filmmaking

Pretty much all of Suicide Squad, but the character introductions in particular.

yea its weird because he is actually a competent shooter

>remember no Russians

Only on weekends and holidays, thanks to more expensive ammo. We did it every afternoon when I was a kid.

Ha, wasn't this movie supposed to be good?

youtube.com/watch?v=D9SLyzcYXw8

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

Holy fuck it is so bad

pleb

This scene is supposed to be comedy. John Wick is not a serious film in any way. This scene fits the style of the franchise and it's pretty cool.

This is why i'v been waiting 10 months for the ATF to mail me my tax stamp.

Proof that bjj doesnt work in a streetfight

youtube.com/watch?v=tXh6Ev3oTqU

You guys haven't seen shit yet

people underestimate how loud metro is

youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZQ1gvYt_w

What were they thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=w96oTapYTKk

>It ain't me starts playing

europoors will never have this much freedom

That scene could only work if it was some sort of Naked Gun style spoof, which it wasn't. It's retarded even by Crank/Transporter standards.

>Giving that movie a sequel
What were they thinking?

Wew, I know someone who worked on this and the original song was going to be "PARTY IN THE USA". Apparently the only reason it got changed was because of pitch perfect having a similar scene with the same song.

This is bad but imagine if it was as originally shot. As if any boys that age knew all the lyrics to party in the usa...

It's a retarded scene, but considering that they're also wearing business suits that can block rifle rounds, it's not a stretch to assume that they can produce silencers that are actual silencers.

god damn if my boss were somehow attractive looking and he pulled off something like this i would kick the shit out of him until the cops themselves took me out of the office

What does him being attractive matter in this scenario?

I'm having to bite my tongue to not start laughing my ass off at work, thanks guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=1p9CZqpXBgk

nothing worse than having a chad boss who thinks everything he has is because of his own personal effort rather his looks

not in the airport. they do this in schools

this scene makes perfect sense because in the John Wick universe 1/5 of the population are assassins so people see this shit all the time

wew

How do people not hear the gun shots ESPECIALLY since it's revealed by the end that one in every THREE PEOPLE are apparently trained assassins.

is this that movie where the bitch got told by Sacramento morning news? LMAO.

>Julia Roberts plays Julia Roberts
(((Soderbergh))) has always been a hack.

isn' that the tranq gun sound effect from MGS3

Jesus Christ

fucking this, how the hell does no one understand it? John Wick isn't meant to be realistic