That's his son dressed as harley quinn

that's his son dressed as harley quinn

Enjoy being b& & v&

A father encouraging his son to break gender norms. What's wrong, OP?

It's a fucking costume. He's not forcing his son to be a girl.

He's gonna be one happy boy when they assign him a black boyfriend.

mods

Whats the problem?

>when daddy pulls out

I was that kid. Now im here. I danced as a young boy in Texas. The girls were worse and less accepting of it than other boys.

only bigots have a problem with this

STOP

>Crushed it, puddin'.

Post the dad's face

Good parenting thumbs up... Sacred people who hate change, things not normal in their eyes, and all around bullies go jump off a cliff with the rest of the closed mined people and let them have their moments together...

>when you're so disappointed in your son that you start loving the other one more

JUST

That is so fucking insanely HOT

>sound of silence starts playing

please quit ruining more lives

pro tip: we're all human

slippery slope

what a little slut

Aye

Let kids be kids. If the kid wanted to dress up as Harley, that's fine so long as he wasn't forced. Harley's an energetic character so it's not that far-fetched even boys would like to dress up like her.

No. Its literally him living out his fantasy of being a girl. Its promoting the idea in his head. Its not healthy.

>spotted the yuropoor

>that very cute boy

Oh my.

i-is that the actor that portrayed Sabretooth?

He looks just like Naomi

Are you sure?

Yes. Yes it is far-fetched.

He's a really good trap though. Can you blame Liev?

This is just like my moe ahegao trap shota doujinshi. We have crossed a line between 2D and 3d and are into pedo territory. I must jump off a cliff before I become an even worse degenerate.

Liev's a pretty cool dad. OP is just jelly his dad only beat him rather than let him dress up as a girl on Halloween.

is Ray Donovan a good show?

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Yeah I would be pretty pissed too when the other one clearly put enough effort to successfully pass himself as a girl while this one just looks like he halfassed the whole thing by raiding a closet half an hour before leaving the house.

I keep looking at Liev in these pics and I keep thinking he looks like Mike Stoklasa.

The only thing I remember Liev from is Sphere