Whats his motivation ?

whats his motivation ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explore the universe, prevent what happened to him happen to other people and races, get hot alien pussy.

He hates black people so much he became a herald of Galactus so Galactus could genocide them with the rest of the planets.

To convince himself he's the wisest, most loving, most tolerant, most oppressed person in any situation

he likes surfing

He's trying to find a sun that will actually tan him.

Christ how I respect that

pussy

But how come he was voiced by Lawrence Fishburn in the movie?

what race kills the most black people?

why does he have a surfboard?
i mean, a new age explanation would just be weird i would think.

he can't say its because of surfers, because he lacks the long surf hair that they always have

I didn't know that.

It's all right here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer

I always assumed Silver Surfer was just our way of perceiving his name. Because "Silver" and "Surfer" are English words, meaning basically that's the English translation of his true name. His real name is something alien for the words "Silver Surfer". And the board isn't a surfboard but instead something we perceive as such, because that's the shape we see it as.

ENJOY YOURSELF

Black people.

Why wouldn't it be shaped life a surf board? That's the best shape for something a human shaped being would stand on and fly around with.

The surfer isn't a cosmic abstract.

This dick a cosmic abstract tho.

Isnt he brainwashed?

no he's just written by Dan Slott

He tries to job for everyone, so no one else has to. He learned from his master so he's really good at it.

>why does he have a surfboard?

Kirby was tired of drawing spaceships.

>some of you guys are alright