Embarrassing

Embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/07/22/justice-leagues-cyborg-praises-joss-whedon/
boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=spiderman.htm
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o
youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-afflecks-batman-future-doubt-as-warner-bros-plots-franchise-future-1023296
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-affleck-denies-hes-exiting-as-batman-at-comic-con-1023603
comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/chris-evans-sports-bruises-as-reshoots-a130501
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/13/marvel-spider-man-homecoming-reshoots/
comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_age_of_ultron/kevin-feige-explains-marvels-reshoots-and-a105731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reddit is far more popular than Sup Forums so its better

Justice League is a global franchise so a lot of views are on d-different videos in foreign languagIT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR I HATE MARVEL REEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you have something else in your mouth than "Reddit" and a cock?

It only gets worse

And?

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA

>mar/v/el thinks trailer views are going to do anything for them
how did that work out with spiderman?

LMAO

top kek desu

$600 million and growing probably be one of the highest grossing movies of the year

But hey at least WW did well DOMESTICALLY

Good, Thor looks much better. JL trailer was really fucking boring.

>mar/v/el
Is this the shitskins answer to 'batman Sup Forums superman'

LOL

>when the entire justice league looks more boring than fucking thor

Why is DC good at making comics but bad at making movies and Marvel is just the opposite.

Tbqh just stop printing fucking comics and move on to the big screen Marvel.

>first trailer
>Thor - 41M
>Justice League - 30M

How can you fuck up your franchise so much?

>MOUSEKEKS ACTUALLY THINK THE TOP LOOKS GOOD.

Marvel is this era's favorite franchise. DC is murky C-List shit for edgy virgin teenagers who fap watching LiveLeak videos

Thor looks incredible

Because Marvel realizes comics are woruthless and a dying medium and DC is such a massive ducking failure that that dying medium is all they have left

And they STILL can't beat marvel

>Why is DC good at making comics but bad at making movies
They dropped alan f horn because they thought he was getting too old and out of touch
and now the guy works for disney

JL trailer was too long. I got genuinely bored after first two minutes.

you all outted yourself as Sup Forumsedditors when you started spamming the forced evan DUDE BEARD LMAO poster of that vidya jap franchise that every neckbeard cares about

>le fun
i can smell the reddit stench from here

by letting Zack the Hack do serious religious "homages" again and again, damaging the brand

Normies have barely even heard the name justice league before
Meanwhile even poo in loo villagers have the slightest notion that ragnarok is viking for shit is gonna be lit

>$571.7 million
>barely 3 times its budget
in what fucking universe is this the year's highest grossing movie?

This so much marvel are the new cultural icons now

you have no idea how great this feels after it being the other way for so long

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS PULL THIS SHIT. EVERY TIME. FUCK.

t. lonely atheist neckbeard

>alan f horn
lol he's with Memestanza on his wiki pic

this

also normies are fucking retarded and will hate on anything their cool friends tell them to

Thor looks genuinely pretty good. Justice League hasn't impressed me with any of the trailers yet.

>$571.7 million in three weeks and it hasn't been released in Spain, China and Japan
Why are you faggots listing this as a flop

justice league trailer was painful to watch fucking cut to black every 4 seconds

NO NO NOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP
WONDER WOMAN IS THE BEST HERO MOVIE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING DRUMPFKIN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME

Stupid mobile posting pajeet.

It just gets worse for DCucks

Doctor Strange had 45 million views

Guess which made more

>posting a screenshot from your phone
Truly embarrassing.

List for true kino viewers:

Movies to watch in 2017:
Thor Ragnarok
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Movies to watch in 2018:
Pacific Rim Uprising
Avengers Infinity War
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Ant Man and the Wasp
Ralph Breaks the Internet
Movies to watch in 2019:
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4
The Lion King
Star Wars Ep9

Super Kino:All the Transformers movies. Pure Baykino.

lol

Agree except for Ralph: Tumblr edition. Fuck that

THOR : Ragnarok >>>>>> JUSTice league

dcue just tried too little and too late, they lost once again

perfectly with more than a billion revenue
>in b4 m-muh ticketss

>arguing about capeshit

Fixed it for you:

List for true kino viewers:

Movies to watch in 2017:
Thor Ragnarok
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Movies to watch in 2018:
Pacific Rim Uprising
Avengers Infinity War
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Ant Man and the Wasp
Movies to watch in 2019:
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4
The Lion King
Star Wars Ep9

Super Kino:All the Transformers movies. Pure Baykino.

desu I actually believe in God. I believe all living creatures are God (or the Universe, The All, whatever name you like). I believe that the real meaning and purpose of life is God enjoying life itself throught physicallity and individuality. I believe religions are control systems that don't teach people what they should.

I also believe that reproducing paintings with your CGI cartoons is shallow and retarded.

>sources

not THIS bullshit again?

Ray Fisher, an actual actor on the movie said himself:

During the Q&A session at the end of today’s Justice League panel in Hall H at San Diego Comic Con, Ray Fisher responded to a fan’s question about the reshoots the DC team-up flick had recently undergone.

“They’re brief if anything,” Fisher explained.

“Joss is a great guy and Zack picked a great guy to finish up for him,” said Fisher.
comicbook.com/dc/2017/07/22/justice-leagues-cyborg-praises-joss-whedon/
>they're brief
when will you retards learn

>SAVE US SPICS AND CHINKS
lol
Its made less than all of the Spiderman films. This is the worlds most popular hero we're talking about. Pathetic.
boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=spiderman.htm

I know

Same. Thor looks less like they're just ticking boxes.

So much Kino...Baykino>>>>>>>Snyder

Spaniard here, since when is a relevant market? we are piracy kings

Hey that's cool MCUcks, maybe this one won't get destroyed by Wonder Woman!

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm

>Pacific Rim Uprising
>Kino
user...

>youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o
>40M views
?

>Day 17
>WW $275,095,580
>SM:H $251,711,581
>Iron Man & Spider-Man
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ROTF is pure Baykino. I want Baykino in DCEU.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

It's still more. And your trailer is from 2016.

So you were shilling fake news? Good to know

ever since Faraci cucked himself all the scoops and negative reports about the dceu have been nothing but bullshit

If anything, it means that Disney's hired shills are better than WB's hired shills. A shitload of those "views" are payed off so their properties trend, just like hashtagging, liking and such.

before WW
>MONEY AND TOMATOES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING MARVEL
after WW
>MONEY AND TOMATOES MEAN EVERYTHING MARVEL

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-afflecks-batman-future-doubt-as-warner-bros-plots-franchise-future-1023296

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-affleck-denies-hes-exiting-as-batman-at-comic-con-1023603

Really makes you think

Before WW
>MONEY AND TOMATOES MEAN EVERYTHING DC
After WW
>PAYED SHILLS AND BOUGHT OFF CRITICS

Nobody wins in company wars, everyone's retarded.

Is there any movie with reshoots that ended up being good?

>expecting anything more from batman Sup Forums superman mexidrones

Your definition of god is just "people" lol

It's no use user.

every Marvel movie and Rogue One apparently

>Paid off reviews! Marvel may have the higher scores but because the-
>WONDER WOMAN IS DOING GOOD AND IS MAKING MONEY!
>As I was saying, Rotten Tomatoes is a trusted and very reliable source of reviews and shouldn't be doubte-
>JUSTICE LEAGUE TANKED WITH CRITICS AND INFINITY WAR IS SET TO MAKE THE MOST MONEY THIS ENTIRE YEAR!
>Yeah, Rotten Tomatoes is filled with shills for Marvel!

A shitload of movies have reshoots. There just weren't clickbait sites running news on them all the fucking time before.

Capeshit fanboyism is ruining this board

Pretty laughable the DCucks replies but is the truth, DC needs to step up their game because holy fuck how Thor, the one with the weakest marvel movies, is suprassing motherfucking Justice League.
How the fuck a trailer of the most popular superhero team has less views than fucking Thor for fucks sake

>Normies have barely even heard the name justice league before
Are you retarded or something?
For like 20 years or more Justice Leagues hasn been know by everybody thanks to the surperfriends cartoons and the past decade trough the justice league cartoon

>Civil War
comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/chris-evans-sports-bruises-as-reshoots-a130501

>Homecoming
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/13/marvel-spider-man-homecoming-reshoots/

>Age of Ultron
comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_age_of_ultron/kevin-feige-explains-marvels-reshoots-and-a105731

Are there really people who tie their identities so strongly to massive hollywood productions entirely unrelated to themselves that the youtube views of the trailers strongly affect their lives? People who get upset because 17 million views of a youtube video isn't enough? Do you feel like it's you, personally, competing along with whatever children's comic book franchise you decided to support? Do you feel like making billions of dollars but slightly less than the other team is a massive failure? Do you feel accomplished when people review movies highly that you had no hand in whatsoever?
I don't really understand Sup Forums sometimes. Is there any explanation for behavior like this other than mental illness?

>Doctor Strange had 45 million views
>Guess which made more
Didn't power rangers 2017 trailer gotten more views than any marvel and DC film this year yet flop?

>Is there any explanation for behavior like this other than mental illness?

Shills.

Breathes in

Of course, this is just shill non news. Wonder Woman has just outgrossed GotG2 domestically so they are a little salty

The fact that you're convinced the Other Team is part of a massive conspiracy against you makes me even more convinced you are mentally ill.
Why would you continue arguing with people on this board if they are all bots?

To be fair only Homecoming is mildly good, and AoU reshoots (Basically Thor scenes) were the worst part of the movie.

>mfw autistic faggot mistakes me for another poster

Deadpool had less views than Strange.
Wonder Woman had less views than literally anything.
How did that turn out?

But Sup Forums told me that Disney's Thor: Ragnarok is an easy billion!

You're talking to a shilll remember they have a discord group and update their scripts in real time

No, he's not, homo.

>tracking posts across numerous, tedious threads

You're either a shill yourself, or just so fucking autistic you're on the verge of the shit-in-a-Subway-sandwich-bag stage of PC-tethered immobility.

>tfw Marvel was Sup Forums all along

idiots do not understand the nuanced symbolism of Flash touching the sword is like that religion picture

Based Zaddy, BTFOing fedoras
I became a Christian again because of DC kinos
Also Israel is our greatest ally