For those who have seen Dunkirk

Is the smiling extra still in the movie?

obviously. Nolan doesn't do reshoots

>smiling

No, there is a cut just before all the extras turn their heads and then cuts back to them ducking

Yeah, he is, but they cut away before he smiles, and I think they edited more people to turn around earlier.

fake news. he's still in there

Aye he is, but they cut the shot when he's about to smile.

he is here but not this frame anymore

This. Unfortunately it's not as good of a sequence when cut up. Nolan really needs better quality control of his extras to avoid this crap.

Agreed. He had that same problem with some on his extras in the Dark Knight Rises during some of the fighting sequences.

Maybe he just thought of a good joke.

Retarded. Better to keep the smiling guy in there than to break up one of the best shots in the trailer. I was really disappointed.

They edited his face in the movie, I remember because I looked straight at his face in the cinema and he didnt do the dumb ass smile

He was just here fro the free sandwich
>crashing this scene

A lot of soldiers actually enjoy killing. I wasn't allowed to join up, but if I could I would have been known as the Smiling Sniper because I have zero enmity when it comes to taking human life. It's a shame our country lets frail women into the Army but not hardened killers who are slightly overweight.

This post, lol.

I don't understand how it's unreasonable someone could have this expression awaiting fate. Doesn't masochism exist?

i would've smiled there if i wanted to die

why is this one of the most popular things about the movie? do people really notice extras while they're watching?

What a faggot

>hardened killers
Are you shit posting or are you admitting to killing people?

Excellent post

great post

Why the fuck is he laughing like that? What's funny?

check'd

Nah, it's edited to hide that moment. Nolan reads this board from time to time and caught us making fun of him again.

iktf user

Top notch, user.

>doublemint dave

>slightly overweight.

He's seeing a body that was shot before being thrown out of a plane.