/got/ /ourguys/. Edition

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

green-chili.blogspot.nl/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are all the sets? Why haven't we seen anything of the castle or the island, where are the Dragons? What are they eating, where are they living.
It's been a perfect time to show a few short scenes of the dragons flying past smaller towns and villages.
I know it's only two episodes in and I guess they are saving the budget for some of the other large CGI sequences in the show, like casterly rock or whatever but it's really killing the immersion.

3rdst for based Skyrim Robby B

Theon jumping from the boat was the best moment of the episode.

>Night’s King: Hehehahahaha… you fool. No man can kill me.
>Daenerys (takes of helmet): I am no man!
>Chops his head off
>30 minutes of celebrator back-padding for all of the remaining characters

Why haven't the Dothraki or the Dragons burnt the place down yet?

How so?

>all the remaining women/people of colour

We need more Grey Worm desu.

Post yfw Jon and Daenarys have their sexual tension & it culminates in hot boat sex

>dany
>wielding a sword
She's such a coward she won't be fighting on the frontlines unless she's riding the biggest dragon.

I agree.

I hate that cuck faggot.
For a moment it seemed like they were going to redeem him as some sort of tragic feminist hero fighting for the right to polish his sister's boots.

But no, he's just a cuck that got his dick cut off and jumped ship the moment he got scared.

I prefer that.
Better to have manly villiains winning than emasculated "men" heroes.

The Dothraki are good guys now, people can change. They'll be riding in tourneys jousting, wearing armor and adapting to Westerosi customs by now.

Anyone else got apeshit mad when Daenerys The Stormborn Targaryen(TM) started shitting on based Vyserion?

She is a fucking asshole, how dare she?

>Jon kills the Night's King in single combat
>Jon: It is finished. But the armies of the damned must always have a master.
>Jon puts on Night's Crown
>Jon: You adventurers have your own destiny, consider this my final sacrifice
>Portal to Ironforge, browse the auction house for 4 hours
>Fade to black

Who /kissEuron/ here?

>Anyone else got apeshit mad when Daenerys The Stormborn Targaryen(TM) started shitting on based Vyserion?

>tfw I legit don't know wtf you're talking about.
Did I seriously fall asleep during a dany scene or something?

>Sand sneks ded

He meant Varys. I think

wouldn't that have to be someone else? like not jon himself taking the role of the li- night king but rather his brother or something?

I think he means Viserys.

whos varys

>i don't want to be queens of the ashes, but my siege and over tacitical gambits will cause just as much death anyway

Couldn't they have come up with a proper reason why she can't just roll over westeros?

PRESTON

YOU HAVE 3 HOURS. IF YOU'RE NOT DONE BEFORE THAT I'M COMING FOR YOU.

All Jons brothers are dead bar cripple boy

Today I will remind them of the leaks that are by now confirmed to be true,

green-chili.blogspot.nl/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html

Stannis will return this season, right?
I can no longer take the bullying by my friends.

neat

Did you mean Varys, the bald guy? Viserion is her dragon or some shit.

> actually that word has no gender
I laughed inside just imagining the heat irradiated by all the butt frustration and anal clenching in here

S8, after the filler is gone, Ep.4.

I just watched the last episode. Is Euron /ourguy/ now?

>takes a deep brown stinky shit on her dragon

Pure poop kino

For the thousandth time

Yes

Will we see Jon and Dany go full mad King and Queen together?

So what was that final shot's meaning, the one where Theon swims in the ocean and the Silence looks like a big bad monstre? Was it too deep for me?

>I want the people to love me!
>Starve Kingslanding

I guess magnanimous Cersei will let the peasants have all the food - and not her army - so they won't resent Dany anyway right?

That would be good storytelling

So no

>Greyworm: Well... this is me
>Missandei: You're beautiful

I love how D&D haven't shown Stannis corpse at all, they're clearly building up his return and taking of the iron throne. What a time to be alive.

Post high quality pics of the dead sand sneks. I wanna fap to Obama Sand's skewered corpse and that other bitch hanging.

Here are the detailed spoilers for episode 3 before anyone asks

I just read the leaks
Jon is Aegon aaahahhahaah wtf is this kindergarden-tier writing omg

>Why Missandei and Grey Worm's intimate scene on 'Game of Thrones' is a 'really big deal'

fuck off mainstream media

rEREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone who kills anyone in the memecrew is /ourguy/ really.

>Did you mean Varys, the bald guy?
No, I meant Viseryon, her dead brother

Reminder that

1) the possibly-princess-that-was-promised scene is from the books
2) eunuchs can fugg
3) there are an equal number of male and female monarchs
4) The show has manly men doing manly things MUCH more often than it has feminist themes
5) it's rational to teach women and children to fight during an apocalyptic time of truly total war

There, now we can have an actual good thread.

Who /euron/ here?

No!!!

I know there's no way the series ends with all the dragons alive, but seriously, Cersei is going to shoot one down with an oversized slingshot?

What happened to "the dragon has three heads"?

I guess they're doing away with most of that shit and just giving it a traditional fantasy ending.

do not laugh, bookfaggot

show > books

you losers need a fucking containment thread

Does this woman have a single flaw? I don't know how much editing is going on but she seems to have a FLAWLESS face AND body.

That's Viserys moron.
Viseryon is the dragon, named after her brother.

Why's that an issue?

Oh shit yeah, why did the thought even cross my mind.

Oh, Viserys.

Because he was a fucking dick.
Her army, on the walls of the palace with about 50 of those contraptions might just do it.

That's not an ancap.
He's kinda stupid for other reasons but it's funny when leftists make political memes. They're always wrong.

I thought everyone hated the sneks so someone killing them is the new memecrew

Both Jon and Sansa are right, but Jon made the right decision to go see Danny

Very interesting war council scene. Varys had a great point of view, but you also get a bit of the crazy from Danny

Lord Tarly is going to play a bigger role in short order. The actor playing him did an amazing job

FUCK YOU LITTLE FINGER I HOPE JON MURDERS YOUR ASS WHILE SANSA LAUGHS AT YOUR CORPSE

Bye Bye Sand Snakes. 2 deaths and.....well I'm sad to see you go *shudders*

Fuck you Euron. You're still an insane motherfucker

God damn it Theon!! I thought we were past this shit!!!

Probably the first time I think Olena is wrong

That sex scene is 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.......

Clearly Sun Spear goes to war now, but....who is going to lead them?

That Nymeria scene better lead to something......

Tyrion is still the smartest motherfucker in the room

DAMN IT ARYA RIDE FASTER YOU CAN STILL CATCH JON BEFORE HE LEAVES!!

Torn if i want Sam to succeed in saving Jorrah or not. Love both characters, but.....if just feels like it would be cheesy to have him ride into Dragonstone with a big smile on his face while Danny gets all hot and bothered for his return....

Can someone redpill me on Tyrion being a Targ theory?

>killed the annoying Sand Snakes
>taught his arrogant bitch of a niece a lesson

Yes, it seems he is.

>We need more filler sex scenes with literal who and literal why characters desu
fixed

Reddit, ladies and gentlemen

She's part nigger. That's the flaw.

Is this a meme?

>We are currently working on a solution

I sure wonder what trick Qyburn's got up his sleeve to kick a dragon's ass

>A GIANT FUCKING CROSSBOW

Oh, ok.

Nice reddit spacing.

Because Martin's story clearly points towards three characters with important ancestral roots on three dragons for the final battle - most likely Daenerys, Jon, and Tyrion. Without one of the dragons "the dragon has three heads" is negated.

Because he disagree with your opinions?
Idiocy, everyone. That paragraph spacing is a reddit habit, though.

shut the fuck up roastie

I never noticed how retarded grey worm walks in this scene.

Holy shit

Theon was a shitty garbage person in season one and he is a shittygarbage person now.
Nymeria will be back. She will watch Arya from afar.
Sansa had better not fuck this up, I fucking swear.
Omg, Dany STFU if you had a problem with Varys the time to talk about it was last season.

nice reddit capital letter loser
>a fucking period
lmao kys

Are Carribeans niggers?

Good one, user

dumb redditor

Fight scenes still on point.

Damn hype

Well it works, doesn't it?
I grew tired of the dragon queen. I want to see her corpse.

Yeah, there will be a dwarf riding a dragon to save the world...

>Sorry lads, but here's why women are winning the Game of Thrones
>Why Sansa's RAPE SCENE is a big no-no in our book
>Did Game of Thrones cross a line with Sansa's RAPE SCENE
>Why every female can relate to Daenerys' struggles with men
>Here's our top 10 reasons why our target audience has a IQ below 65 and the attention span of a squirrel

I'd rather see Bran warm into a dragon than Tyrion riding one.

Who is fd? Any i being really dense in not recognising it?

So Euron is going to be king, right? He presents Cirsei the head of snek queen and thats pretty much going to be the end of it. Or do you guys think Cirsei is not so easily bought and would expect far more from him?

>cersei kills the last sand snake while ellaria watches
literally the only good major female character left finishing what euron started

That's kind of a brute force approach, I thought he'd read about some shitty weakness.

No, thats Varserys

>tfw this played in my head during Euron's scene

youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0

>it works, doesn't it
It shouldn't. Ballista's aren't exactly easy to aim at stationary targets let alone a moving and flying one. The only conceivable way to hit a dragon with it would be to fire entire volleys of dozens of ballistas.

But of course this is the show so jaime will probably 360 noscope it with a single ballista

Bran will never go back south, retard

he is the three eyed crow

Post euron memes

I think you mean Varus, the league of legends marksman.

>Dany only has one dragon after Jon and the Night King both get one
Pretty funny stuff.

>Tyrion in the books has platinum blonde hair, almost Targaryen like
>he has different coloured eyes; one of which is black, but some think it could be a really dark purple
>the main evidence, however is that Aerys loved Joanna Lannister, Tyrion's mother when they were younger
>he made a joke about it being a shame that the Lord's first night was abolished to Tywin when they got married
>Rhaella Targaryen and Joanna Lannister were good friends and Joanna attended her at court, but something happened to make her get sent away
>Tyrion was born around 9 months after this; it's possible that Aerys fucked her
>Tyrion also has been fascinated by dragons since he was a young boy

It's no conclusive evidence, but it's little things that GRRM likes to throw in that make people guess about these things. He could be a Targaryen, or he could just be a Lannister. People also take the "You're no son of mine" line from Tywin too seriously.

Another theory is that Jaimie and Cersei are actually Aerys' children, and Tyrion is Tywin's only son, as Jaimie and Cersei were attracted to each other like Targaryens are and they didn't inherit Tywin's intelligence and cunning (though Cersei thinks she as smart, if not smarter than Tywin). I'm not sure how the timeline matches with chances for Aerys to fuck Joanna, but I think this is also plausible.

Euron is gonna bitch out back the Iron Islands when he sees the White Walkers. Also in one swoop Euron avenged Myrcella, destroyed a large chunk if not all of Dany's fleet, and captured another would be Queen.