Huehuehuehue. Brazilbros, what the actual unironic fuck is going to happen in November...

Huehuehuehue. Brazilbros, what the actual unironic fuck is going to happen in November? Do most people feel like Dilma was the only corrupt official in the commie party, or are they all fucked now?

Are the PSDB the current front runners or is it someone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartacapital.com.br/politica/em-4-anos-pt-perde-60-das-prefeituras
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ota6eCJZ4CM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYRBUrS8LOk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdN9TZ5KFCw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcR2ycu9oSw
ocafezinho.com/2018/01/31/miguel-do-rosario-comenta-integra-da-pesquisa-datafolha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lula is the current front runner.
PSDB won't have a chance after Aecio being a disaster. Bolsonaro, Ciro or Marina are going to fight for it.
PT is center right or left depending on how they feel they're gonna hold onto power but the only thing holding it together is Lula as a powerful figure to call on votes (canvasser). Like anywhere there are multiple left and right movements and PT only radicalizes when it needs help or when it's in deep shit. Usually during elections to ask for votes or to save Lula from justice.

I don't see anything changing, desu. Not even Bolsonaro can solve any issue for the better. Only on the contrary.

PT won by a diference of 2% in the last elections, and Dilma received way more support from banks and investors than Aécio (PSDBs candidate) did. They also had support from PMDB (Brazil's largest party), but now they haven't anymore.

PT popularity is at it's lowest. Only college students and some left-wing artists still supports them. Really PSDB is gonna win in a landslide this year,

>Only college students and some left-wing artists still supports them.
>not the poorer masses
>implying intellectual lefts wins any kind of elections

PSDB is unironically dead after Aécio. The second turn is going to be Ciro and Bolsonaro

Oh. So no one holds PT accountable as a whole for Dilma? That's strange.

>the second turn is gonna be two meme candidates

PSDB always goes to the second turn. Dilma had the support from PMDB, banks and investors, and she managed to win with an advantage of only 3%. PSDB had a pretty good run in 2014, and figures like Doria and Alckmin are now way more popular than Aecio was. The second turn is going to be PT x PSDB again, but this time PT is going to lose.

>Dilma supported by banks and investidors in 2014

>Dilma as corrupt

>PT popularity at lowest

He's talking out of his ass. PT has now 0 credibility. In the last elections for mayor, they lost 60% of their cities.

>PT popularity at lowest

read: cartacapital.com.br/politica/em-4-anos-pt-perde-60-das-prefeituras

How the fuck is PT still alive after all that?

lmao, using history to prove your argument in a time like this is really a bad thing my friend. People are unironically fed up to the point of questioning the system, also PSDB is literally known as the candidate of the rich by the masses, and the rich are pissed as fuck due to corruption and divided in 3+ candidates (Marina, Bolsonaro and Alckmin), also PT has no viable candidate to polarize the poor people, especially in the Northeast, and the only one that is aligned politically with PT is Ciro Gomes. You need to stop thinking that the whole brazil is São Paulo
Lula was the most popular president on earth during his presidency, and left office with 90% approval ratings

>2016

We're in 2018, McFly

>implying no automatic transfering for Lula's indicate

I doubt it, since Lula bright days are gone, if anything people are honestly fed up with corruption and want some change. Also I think some people that would vote for Lula will now vote Bolsonaro to say screw it, let's radically change the things that are really wrong like gay people, degeneracy and other stuff

Bolsonaro and Ciro aren't popular enough. Marina had a good run in the first turn of 2014, but she lost popularity quickly after everybody realized she didn't know what she was doing. PSDB isn't known as the party for the riches by the masses (unless you're inside a federal university), and the last elections for mayor showed that they are still pretty popular. Using history to prove my argument is still better than using literally nothing, famiglia

The last elections for mayor were in 2016, smartass. Do you want me to use data from 2020?

Being indicated by a condemned man isn't good popularity tbqhwymdf

The polls show the opposite

Brazil is a banana republic, (no pun intended).
There's no possible person they can elect that isn't corrupt.
Brazilians vote for the "Robin Hoods" of the place, the corrupt that gives to the favelas the scraps. Laws don't mean shit, not even the lawmakers care about laws, or follwing them, and neither does the populace.

The condemnation shall be the key for electoral victory. The lawfare agianst Lula is too obvious.

what polls?

This is basically true.

All that matters when it comes to politics in a Latin American mutt pseudocountry is whether it's good for America.

>The lawfare agianst Lula is too obvious

Common now. I don't have any personal bias against PT, and I don't like our parties in general, but you're not trying to tell me you believe the "we have no proofs, but we have conviction" thing, right?

>PSDB isn't known as the party for the riches by the masses (unless you're inside a federal university), and the last elections for mayor showed that they are still pretty popular.
lmao, people that voted for PSDB and right-wing candidates in mayor elections did it in spite of PT because they were being framed as the most corrupt party, which has already backfired after Aécio and Temer and all the mayors like Crivella and Dória, they voted in them not really because they believed in their ideology but in protest of PT, which people nowadays believe is bullshit and all politicians are corrupt bringing people to vote for newcomers

>commie party
>PT
Found the stupid.

Yeah sure let's vote in another fucking cangaceiro.

I didn't say they believe in PSDB or something like that. Even in 2014 people were voting on Aécio because he was "the lesser evil". But people are surely going to vote on PSDB again, just to spite PT. People are fucking pissed with Lula, even the poorer. Paulistas are, in general, kinda happy with Doria, and paulistanos in general like Alckimin (except for the ones from the capital, like myself). I don't know how well Crivella is doing, but he isn't PSDB anyway.

Our people never believe in our political class, we know it's all bullshit. But protesting against PT is still a thing.

People hold PT accountable and the radical left hold Dilma accountable for being a fucking liberal with was stolen from power.

The guy who said I was talking out of my ass has to recognize that PT still is the party with the highest number of seats in the lower house (camara dos deputados) and 2nd in the upper house (senate). He's just fucking dumb, disregard him. PT lost a lot of political power but Lula still holds it together as a canvasser (cabo eleitoral) and 2016 will tell us how big it still is. If he gets arrested PT is done as a major party.

Dilma was made by Lula and should've never become president. He admitted he regretted choosing to support her on leaked conversations. This is the state of a allegedly democratic party who can't even choose the runner for the presidency. Fucking Lula did it alone.

kek

Rip hell the January

>Even in 2014 people were voting on Aécio because he was "the lesser evil". But people are surely going to vote on PSDB again, just to spite PT.
So do you honestly, honestly, think that people still think of PSDB as the "lesser evil"? When there are literally recordings of Aécio talking about drug trafficking, killing and buying up people? lmao my friend, he was literally the president of the PSDB, and he was also the one that still supports Temer's government which got the biggest rejection in history

>let's radically change the things that are really wrong like gay people, degeneracy and other stuff

Yeah m8 but let's not touch the fucking oil cartels, drugs and corruption though

t. Brainlet

Bolsonaro can go to a random Bahia city and still gets a great reception

If you really think that Brazil's worst problems really are gays and so called degeneracy"and not the fucking political impunity of the higher politicians then maybe you are the brainlet amigo

>implying degenerates don't choose the most criminals politicians

>bolsonaro
>cangaceiro

what?

it would be a grave mistake to jail Lula, it breaks the power/influence balance in Brazil, could be dangerous.

If Temer really controls the justice, it should leave him alone.

>figures like Doria and Alckmin are now way more popular than Aecio was
Are Paulistas really this disconnected from the rest of the country? they are both political nobodies outside SP.

No one invite Cisplatina in the debate

Lula is a criminal and criminals belong to jail no matter what

His groupies from upper and middle classes from southern and southeastern

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ota6eCJZ4CM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYRBUrS8LOk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdN9TZ5KFCw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcR2ycu9oSw

>He admitted he regretted choosing to support her on leaked conversations.

It's fake news. The conversations don't show this "sentence"

No proofs, no crimes
On polls:
ocafezinho.com/2018/01/31/miguel-do-rosario-comenta-integra-da-pesquisa-datafolha/

>showing bolsonaro's groupies

It doesn't matter who wins, we already lost

Where are the feathers?

This was the best description of Brazil ever made by an outsider

This