This was the best onscreen Spider-Man costume

This was the best onscreen Spider-Man costume.

The textured look really took advantage of better filming and display tech at the time. It still looks better to this day.

and the worst movie, such a waste

you don't need to remind me of that.

Toby > Garfield > Holland
Garfield's suit makes him look like a bug. The eyes and lines on Toby's suit are much better

>Garfield's suit makes him look like a bug

This. I also hated Ben Affleck's suit because it made him look like a bat.

Thicc Bat.

>Garfield's suit makes him look like a bug.
THIS, it's not like he's SPIDER-Man or something

No shit. I think marvel want to use that suit again but are afraid audiences will tie it to the Raimi movies.

Waste of a movie too, the only good part was the clock tower sequence, because that was a legitimately well done setpiece.

Oh and Jamie Foxx electro is alright I guess

>chain link pattern on the red
>box pattern on the blue
>textured webbing
>grey instead of black webbing
>weirdly long spider symbol stretching to his stomach
>blue is much darker than the red on screen
>red has a nice fabric look the blue doesn't
Its a gorgeous suit but for these reasons I think its the best. I would like Homecoming the best if not for the inane black lines on his pants.

Spiders aren't bugs

i dont know man, its good but the head look weird

shut up

I think you mean insects

I liked this one the best

Holland's suit sucks because of the retarded eye movements

like they dont move in the comics all the time

In comics it's fine. It's charming and cool then. But in live action? Just looks they're trying too hars

Pick between animated eyes and them thinking of excuses to remove his mask constantly. Trying too hard sounds like something you just dont like, not a real criticism. It even makes logical sense how they set it up, being mechanical and attached to his senses.

>2 hours of pointless shit that adds nothing that the first film didn't already establish, followed by 20 minutes of boss rush at the very end
how did they fuck up this badly?