How do you Germans feel about your eastern territories lost to Poland after WW2...

How do you Germans feel about your eastern territories lost to Poland after WW2? I recently visited Oberschlesien and Breslau and I was terrified of how post-German architecture and monuments are being neglected by the Poles. It's really shocking how every village you visit there has homes and haybarns constructed in a sophisticated style that seems contrasted and almost alien to everything built by the Poles after the war. Despite their historical value and beauty are all unmaintained, neglected and ruined. This concerns Breslau as well, which is a grey and sad city whose few scattered German monuments are mostly dirty and covered in disgusting adverts. How it makes you feel that what generations of your forefathers built and worked for have been overtaken by foreign people who did not show respect nor understanding for their accomplishments and mostly turned them into complete ruin? Does it make you feel sad, frustrated, furious, indifferent?

Pic rel, this is the Bismarck's Fountain then...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iaEUWHVI2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_architecture_in_modern_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannerist_architecture_and_sculpture_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroque_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoclassical_architecture_in_Poland
allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36882&OB=DESC
youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcpwwSRx24
youtube.com/watch?v=yYHTfpTlZik
youtube.com/watch?v=9ak3RyLutFo
youtube.com/watch?v=EB4e6veh0RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...and now

Maybe Germany should try again. They still have the Elbe as a potential border if they lose after all. They have at least one more chance. :^))

Oh shut the fuck up. Shitty bant. Krauts should be glad that Poles did not dismantle their shitty, sub-human architecture and replaced it with their own.

The Elbe-Saale rivers were the original German-Slavic borders.

>Ukrainians then
KIEVAN RUS! DOMINION OVER THE LANDS!

>Ukrainians now
gagagaga where's gorilka X-D suka blyat WE TOTALLY NOT RUSSIAN! please putin use a condom if you're of rape me

but it looks just the same

gee we will truly never reach the level of the superior polish architecture...

>westernmost expansion
Look I can do that too in reverse

In all seriousness though, no one really cares that much any more

Don't care much desu. It's lost anyway. You could've made something out of it. But despite that soviet rule ran it down. We had similar problems here in the past, but at least now it's going up again and the city where I live looks quite clean and traditional, better than west German cities.

Is there a race more butthurt than the Poles?

>700
The original Slavic border was much further east. You have to learn that there are multiple ethnicities nin the same area. Slavs got just outnumbered by Germans in this past. My grand-grandma and everybody related to her were speaking German in Neman territory, same as Silesia.

>It's really shocking how every village you visit there has homes and haybarns constructed in a sophisticated style that seems contrasted and almost alien to everything built by the Poles after the war.
I would think that's more likely because anything built postwar was commie cinder blocks.

And what does it say, Jakub? Just look at German speaking inhabitants and Polish speaking inhabitants. Your ethnicity map says nothing.

Yeah TODAY you idiot.

>of how post-German architecture and monuments are being neglected by the Poles
You just have never visited Kaliningrad, former Konigsbers

You are retarded, as if your haplo group is representative for anything. I don't care, if I'm genetically slav but my family speaking German since hundreds of years.

>representative for anything.
Yeah "NOTHING", keep telling yourself that.

And? Yes? What are you trying to say to me? The German language originated in R1a area. So are R1a people now original Germans or R1b? You are just butthurt that you need to find anything which somehow keeps your race theory going. You could also just be a Russian offspring. But why do you care so much?

Keep screeching.

What's Polish architecture?

kek, you are the one Sup Forums-tard screeching. Being a German citizen doesn't mean that everybody is a uniform race or need to be. You charts prove that. Your Language and the goals you follow are totally unrelated to your stupid genetics.

WENN ICH DAS SEH

>Ethnicity A which lived close to ethnicity B for millennia share some genetic similarity
Wow what a shocker!

they look a bit poor and fake compared to the buildings to the right. Do you have better examples?

Exactly this.

>they look a bit poor and fake
Don't be rude!

You must use words like quirky and vibrant.

>Angeln are Northern Germanics
Shit, this can't be right.

It's just bad compared to Gdansk.We have been out of beauty for too long so we have to learn this art all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iaEUWHVI2Y

They stretched all over to Bavaria before the battle of LECHfield when the Germans betrayed the barbaric race for the Roman gold peddlers. It was noted before "there is not a tribe friendlier to each other than the Germans and the Slavs" before that.

Also, Vienna was initially called "Vinodo" = another name for the famous "Vandals", " Veneti" = Wendians. "Vienna" connected Vistula Veneti with the Adriatic Veneti (and yes, that's where Venice gets its name from! P cool rite) its no coincidence Austrian colours are the same as Polish.

We didn't have exclusively bad relationships with Slavs throughout history anyway, Otto I particularly was quite friendly with the then Polish king

>Being a German citizen doesn't mean that everybody is a uniform race or need to be.
Don't strawman me kraut.

Guess why.

Why are you living in Sweden anyway?

Because Slavs + Teutons + Nord's ruled everything north of Rome together before that. The Church pited us against each other to control arrr lands and you fell for it, as Poland was the only last place the Romans didn't colonize (well, before then).

Incredibly shit map.

Same here with August den Starken. It was one big landmass. Nobody cared about some pieces territories.

Goths and Poles were one union. That's why the first (recorded by the church, there were supposedly fourteen kings before him from the same dynasty) recorded Polish king held the title "king of the Goths" and why Poland and Sweden later entered a Union in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_architecture_in_modern_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannerist_architecture_and_sculpture_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroque_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoclassical_architecture_in_Poland

I hope Germany will annex Silesia and genocide all Silesloids. I fucking hate them.

Why the hostility lads, the wrocław gay user who hates himself and poland made this thread and you dance like puppets.

*Breslau

;)
allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36882&OB=DESC

Are you dumb? A lot of jews lived in my city, does it mean that this city is jewish?

Because.
Why?
Poland and Saxony were still two separate entities united by an union trough their king.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Wow! Never seen this before, thanks.

Gtfo, Vratislav if anything.
In some way yes.

la creatura

There were more tribes to the west. When I get a computer I'll make my own map.

Why is it not Kingdom of Czechia?

le kankermongol

It's the detached diaspora that's always starting shit if you've noticed. Same with ex-Yus

So Kaliningrad(królewiec) is a polish city? You are fucking dumb.

Slavo-balt if anything my brown friend.

Gotta hand it to you Ukies for preserving Sarmatian & Scythian culture longer than the polelings :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14

you fantasize about everyone being brown, picked that up from your sister eh?

What a shitty map... Poland is much better country than Germanistan.

No, just googled "average american" and la creatura wanted to eat me.

Why don't you unite with mother Rus/Rusia/Russia again huh?

>this thread
I hope Turks will conquer us and convert the east to Islam

that's a bizarre feature of google, I get no results for average pole, only data on polar temperatures

Only Warsaw and Poznań are better. Rest of Poland is shit.
Fact

Because it was part of Poland then for a short amount of time.

Why would anyone like to be ruled by Putin?

Saxons = saka suna = sons of Sakai, Scythians; Sarmatians. There's famous epics detailing how they came from Scythian lands near Crimera.

ahahahhaha

are you that pathetic poznaniak who'll screech about the biggest shopping mall?

Muscovites you mean?

Name better city than Warsaw in Poland?

We shouldn't be fighting fight bros. We should unite.

there's at least 6 according to stats

eat a booger autistic pyra

Muscovites were still Rus people, aka Ruthenians, and part of Rus, who later became its strongest people after the disintegration of Rus who's goal were to unite the separated tribes into one Rus = Russia again. You keep roleplaying as the descendants of Rus, then make up your god damn minds. "Ukrainian" identity was made up in the 19th century after the partitions of Poland and is a mixture of Rus/Russian and Polish (Sarmatism) culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=tLcpwwSRx24

That's why there should be Poland+Belarus+Ukraine. Russia has too many people to worry about already.

>That's why there should be Poland+Belarus+Ukraine
kys senpai

Undestroyed Lwów, because Warsaw was almost completely destroyed and Poznań was destroyed by half.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYHTfpTlZik

Ukraine can join when it sorts its shit out. youtube.com/watch?v=9ak3RyLutFo

>Ukraine can join when it sorts its shit out.
Good joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=EB4e6veh0RQ

back to cleaning toliets, boys

based
sla*oids BTFO

>if I mention it first, no one else can say it xddd muh peeearrrr
Have some self respect retard.

every decent city in poland is german

very true

Nah, ex-Ostgebiete are populated with hohols ans bulbas nowadays. Eastern Poland is therefore closer to us now than Western

Retarded.

>all that less than 500 years

See

thats one cute looking apu

How do we make Poland German again?