cons: wasteland

con: Partido Colorado and other criminals
pros: everything else

burgah
>pros
cheap shipping
>cons
you know them

pros: generally nice place to live, peaceful, safe, beautiful, lots of outdoor activities if you like, and you can make a good living if you try

cons: ignoring its own heritage, becoming less friendly, more expensive, more urbane, more of a nanny state

kek

>pros

cons: its' really cold
pros: there are a lot of cute boys here

>ignoring its own heritage
how is this a con
just fuckign look at your shit neighbor and their worship of "HURRETAJGG"

pros: food i guess
cons: m*xicans

Pros: freedom
Cons: cost $150 for a doc to tell you that you have the flu and to get plenty of rest and water

pros: no blacks and sand people, its peaceful

cons: poor, no jobs and no gf

>pros
not exactly a desert
>cons
desert people with desert mentality

I wish our country was richer.

pros: slags
cons: slags

pros:nothing
cons:everything

>pros: racially homogenous and peaceful
>cons: depression and degeneracy
Ftfy lazy nip.

pros: great museums and historical remains, low cost of life, different weathers to pick from (rainy or hot)

cons: lots of brit tourists, hard to get a non-slave job without contacts

Pros:Absolutely Perfect.
Cons:

I went to Latvia two years ago and ffs 80% of your roads aren't even paved. Latvia is very comfy but it does feel a little third world outside of Riga.

Why can't you be as successful as Eesti?

wew

>Pros
Wealth, freedom and peace
>Cons
Too many Muslims, nature could be better

The government is shit.

Russia

pros:

T-I-G-E-R-S

cons:

Kremlin

>pros
It could have been much worse all things considered, I'm not missing anything.
>cons
Literally everyone has an opinion on us, also terrorism and the occasional war.
In that order.

Kek

>pros

Pros, good food

Cons, obesity, niggers, spics, debt slavery

Pros: Easy
Cons: Boring

Pros: nothing
Cons: everything

pros:
>become rich without even trying, just from government handouts
>no taxes
>good banking system
>water and electricity is cheap

cons:
>Qatari passport is trash now thanks to the blockade
>Qatari riyals are impossible to spend anywhere thanks to the blockade, have to convert them first
>it's a shitty desert with absolutely nothing in it

>comfy, good people, good social security, particularly for students, low crime rate, particularly regarding violent crime, very safe streets, cheap wine, good architecture, beautiful landscape, great food and history
>very high rate of white collar crime in the government and bureaucracy, lack of industry, high rate of unemployment, relatively poor, hopelessly indebted, negative import-export relation, survives off tourism, young and educated people leaving the country (not before the country pays for their education, of course, damned traitors)

is it true that eating fast food is pretty much the only thing you can do over there? or was that some other middle eastern country, i don't remember

pros:
>can live with parents till you die of old age because it is the norm here so there is no such thing as "haha this loser is still living with his parents lol"
>small as fuck country so getting around is easy
>no such thing as school shootings since guns are illegal
>no problems with muslims or any religious extremists
>no left-wing and right-wing extremist knobheads here
>people are generally nonchalant to LGBT things here so there is no drama (there is ONE formal LGBT gathering per year and people are wondering why the fuck nothing is progressing)

cons:
>??????

Eating fast food and going to malls to shop for stuff. That's literally all there is to do here. It's so bad that nobody stays here, they take the money they make here and go vacate in other countries.

Canada doesn't have any heritage, buddy. It's just a less shit America.

>pros
nothing unless you're a time traveler

Alright let's try doing this seriously:

>strong economy, jobs, easy to make a good living if you're smart, lots of industrious people, cheap for a country in Western Europe, huge cultural heritage, varied geography, generally great place to live in
>part of the population that lives in relative poverty keeps growing, more and more jobs only pay minimum wage, disastrous immigrant/refugee policy, malevolent social security system, third-world tier internet speeds, people give fucks about the smallest things, tons of bureaucracy, piss-poor politicians right now, insane fetish for ordnung and work in German society, ultimately kinda boring

come on now. you live in one of the richest, safest, cleanest countries with people who are world-famous for being beautiful, tall, and intelligent. There being a handful of Somalis in Malmö doesn't undo all of that.

>disastrous immigrant/refugee policy
Is it true that it's an official policy to increase the number of workers so that Germany retains its economic power because it is demographically aging?

agree but 2 big cons - biggest cities are leftist shithole and overpriced Chinese colony and worst weather in world

Pros:
somewhat rich, good opportunities for career, amazingly beautiful nature

cons: high taxes and most of it goes to financing our own destruction. is becoming less safe, less comfy.

What? Refugees don't work. Not only are most of them literally not allowed to work, even politicians have acknowledged that 80% of them will remain unemployed for years to come. Most refugees don't have a high school degree, lots of them didn't even finish elementary school and a good chunk of them can't even read. And of course they don't know German, and if our Turks are anything to go by, lots of them will never learn the language.
The vast majority of refugees will be a financial and political burden and stay in Germany indefinitely.

pros: best territory in Europe to live in, varied climate, easy access to the East and West, safe, good food, rich culture, art

cons: economically doomed, terrible politcs and administration

So the refugee policies aren't there to attempt improving the demographic state?

it's not just malmö, 1/3 of the people in that county (which is like the second or third most populous in Sweden) are immigrants

canada is trash

Pros- hamburgers, redic amount of fast food restaurants

Cons- pretty much everything else

Nah. Letting in countless young people won't fix anything when these people are bound to stay unemployed.

Our politicians just don't have a solution for the problem. The solution, of course, would be to kick those fuckers out and don't let anyone in who doesn't have any identification document. That would be massively politically incorrect though, so nobody has the balls to suggest actually taking action.

The current refugee policy is: If you make it to Germany from whatever shithole you came from, congrats, you can stay.

no offense but I do feel like you're a non country

pros:
rich, clean, orderly, comfy, beautiful girls, many opportunities

cons:
sandniggers everywhere, niggers everywhere, everyone is a drug addict, everyone is a slut, no guns, half of your hardearned money is given as welfare to niggers and fat people, no nature, nothing to do except get drunk

I mean, I didn't talk about whether it would be successful. But I thought that was the intention.

6 3 2 4 1 5

A f D
f
D

>pros
rich
safe
>cons
high prices
conscription
shit weather
shit laws