/got/ general

one true queen edition
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Nagga
ew.com/tv/2017/07/31/hbo-hacked-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jon will win the game of thrones and turn it into a republic.

>We, the free folk

Lena Headey's acting was very good in this episode. Unlike Kit and Emilia's.

I wish they made Danny a villain but it's too late.
Now every time she gets all badass it comes off as forced and cringy.

There are currently 3 /got/ generals in the top 5 threads. Get your fucking shit together. These threads go well beyond 400 posts, dude.

You're the head of a house in westeros.
You have 4 sons and 3 daughters.
What do you do with them? Who do you try to marry them off to ?

suns are an offering to the gods.
Daughters marry my self.

Sansa marrying Little finger when?? He's so sexy

Give them to the dothraki so they can become culturally enriched

I don't think it's too late for that tb h, but I doubt they have the balls to do it.

From Jaime's POV it looks like he's getting a blowjob from a guy

>Unlike Kit and Emilia's
What else is new? But yeah, Lena was pretty great. That little crack in her voice when she was asking Ellaria why she killed her daughter was perfect.

Indeed. Cersei is one of the best in the series.

GOOD ACTORS
- Varys
- Theon
- Davos
- Jon
-Tyrion
- Melisandre
-Tormund
-The Hound
-Beric

GOOD ACTORS GIVEN SHIT MATERIAL TO WORK AROUND
Euron
Arya
Jaime
Cersei
Littlefinger
Sam
Randyll Tarly
Yara
Olenna
Brienne

MEH / WHO CARES
Meera
Missandei
Grey Worm
Edd
Qyburn
Thoros
Dany

TERRIBLE ACTORS
Sand Sneks
Bran
Sansa

Glad Jon didn't bend the knee.
It was clear that she was hungry for his dragonglass in that last scene

This is the ideal ending for Tyrion. You might not like it, but this is what good writing looks like.

>why do people think Olenna Tyrell is actually dead?

THE SHOW WENT TO SHIT WHEN HE DIED

Discuss

Queen

A FINGER IN THE BUM?

good ep

tripps of truth but without the tripps

Not much to discuss since you are 100% right.

so true. he brought so much gravitas to the kingslanding scenes

Yes please

Appropriating enough she was sitting on the shitter
It's like pottery it chimes

Well yeah. Tywin was the fucking man.

>Tyrion sabotaged his own home
Why does Daenerys want him on her side again?

could the night king resurrect this thing?
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Nagga

Hopefully Randall Tarly will be a solid tywin replacement

Correct

So, what's Sup Forums's official verdict? Does she like a finger in her bum?

I agree. The blowjob was best.

>Will they ever fix his arm, will we ever see the best swordsman int he world again?

If it was Jon Snu they would.
They don't care enough about Jaime to do that. He's only getting some kind of "Redemption" arc about getting a bit away from Cersei then dying heroically (while doing something retarded like charging into Drogon), that's it.

They only made him fight in dorne because they don't know wtf to do with him before getting rid of him because Jaime's arc in the last 2-3 books was about character growth and world building and they don't do that on the show.

enjoy the victory, because next week muh stronk "did it all alone" female and her black bull are going to BTFO the lannister/tarly army : (

Viseryon will die and will become his mount

he will die soon enough burned by dany's dragon. it's in the leaks

what did she mean by this

What will happen if the north knows Jon is Targaryan?

WHERE THE FUCK IS GHOST

>surely no balls would know that piece of info though

Varis is either secretly working for Cersei or he is the WORST spy ever.

Two weeks in a row now Dany got blindsided by ENTIRE MOBILE ARMIES LEAVING THE CITY AND THE BIGGEST NAVAL FLEET THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN.

Dude needs to be fired on the spot or have his nub cut off.

i liked jon and dany scenes better.
cersei is just the same shit for like 3 seasons now

the GOAT

>teleports behind you
heh, nothing personnel eunuch

Is Isaac into bears like Kristian, twinks like Dean, or chads like Nikolaj?

The series just scrape the surface of the GoT lore. So don't count on it.

When they finally fuck, the Dany/Jon sex scene is going to be one of the hottest and most passionate ones in the show's history

full picture pls?

The show went to shit when she showed up.

no one gives a fuck about dogs
go back to red.dit retard

#squad

LADDAH takes power.

last seen with this spic

Zombie seadragons and krakens wound be a good way to transport zombies past the wall and deal with eurons fleet.

He lost all rights to anything by dying once. I don't believe the resurrected are covered in the laws of Westeros. Has someone written a letter to GRRM about how the Undead are covered under inheritance laws?

>Queen
Of my heart

absolutely

Jamie will survive the series

Arya's going to kill him next episode so no

Who doesn't like a finger in their bum?

>"I'm going to rebel against the crown!"
>Goes back to her lands which are surrounded by the Lannisters
>Doesn't make sure her bannermen follow the rebellion
>Sits on her fat wrinkly ass instead of using the largest potential army in Westeros
>Doesn't send out scouts
>Doesn't teleport back to dragonstone when she sees an army slowly marching towards her castle

I thought she was supposed to be the brains of the Tyrell family

It's painful how bad Kit and (especially) Emilia are. It's why I'm rooting for Cercei, there needs to be one good actor on the main cast.

but my dick went hard at the same time.
Either I have a thing for spunky peasant girls with large asses, or I have a weird fetish about terrible shows.

Implying the Night King would need to take out Euron's fleet.
Just freeze everything and Euron has to flee from Westeros because there would be nowhere to get resources from.

Lena used a body double in the tit scene, no?

>Euron has one thousand ships
>People can't fathom the fact that he has smaller fleets of hundreds of ships in various parts of the world and instead think they're "teleporting"

Fucking mental midget autists

>Tyrell's have one of the biggest armies in Westeros.
>Nowhere to be seen.
>Lannister's march completely unopposed to Highgarden which is lightly defended.

Really?

>*Walks your battlements*

Dab on the Tyrells

What Total War mod is that?

his personal ship silence was there though

HSDKJGHDJGHDGHLSDKHSJKHGLGHLGFKJGH

FUCK THIS SHOW

>Be Queen D
>Invite Jon for him to submit himself to her will
>He doesn't
>Let him tell why he's there
>He says an unbelievable story that possibly can't be true, dead army??
>Take him prisoner
>Let him roam freely around the island
>Let him sneak upon you as your dragons fly away and have a chat about how he's a douche

>Don't fly with a dragon to scout Kings landing, she's to important.

Great writing

Except his flagship by chance teleported itself from Kings Landing to the other side of the content and catched up right at the time when they mounted the attack on Casterly Rock

Well obviously they're gonna have a strong reaction about it, just like when they learned he left the NW because "I totally died and got resurrected guys".

They won't give a fuck. At best they'll give one or two line about "Torrhen Stark bent the knee to the dragons, and Jonerys have dragons too!" (hence the Torrhen Stark reference in that episode).

This whole scene made no sense.
They're just cutting stuff in dany's favor.

Alys kills Sansa S8

>Bran Flakes you're Father's last trueborn son
>You're Lord of Winterfell
Why is Salsa such a miserable cunt

>Don't fly with a dragon to scout Kings landing, she's to important.
I'd actually like to see Danny send her Dragons to Kings Landing just to see the reaction of the people seeing 3 Dragons for the first time again.

Loras is a god tier knight but he is shat on in the show

Also reminder that Westeros is the only as big as the combined size of England and Ireland, so the journey from King's Landing to Casterly Rock would be a few days at most

>Varis is either secretly working for Cersei or he is the WORST spy ever.
>Two weeks in a row now Dany got blindsided by ENTIRE MOBILE ARMIES LEAVING THE CITY AND THE BIGGEST NAVAL FLEET THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN.

That would be great, but no. I've learned for the past 2-3 seasons that just because something doesn't make any sense, doesn't mean there is more to it. Maybe 1% of the time there's really more to it but 99% of the time it's just bad writing, it's meant as is and truly doesn't make any sense.

why the fuck would they care if sansa, arya, and bran are going to be in winterfell?

>The scale is the same because I say so

The writers didn't want to explain it well like usual. But the lords of the reach pretty much all signed over to the Lannisters after the meeting with Cersei.

Goddamn the leaps of logic are becoming too big to ignore, it feels like a comedy show nowadays.

heh
Can't wait to see her acting for the assfingering scene. Do you think she'll go more with surprise, or with delight?

Maybe he has more than one and it's being captained by his second in command.

No, the FORM of Westeros is based on that. The size is much larger.

>scottish wildlings

The show that is western society will fall to shit when the patriarchy dies also.
Pottery.

I don't really mind the teleporting and shortcuts anymore, just show us how this ends because the show is beyond saving artistically

>takes notes

>no guise, it's seriously just as big as the British Isles
>even though it goes from arctic to Iberian conditions as you travel south
Stop being such an autist

Robert took several months to reach Winterfell via horse carriage

>HBO has joined the ranks of Hollywood entertainment companies to suffer a major cyber attack.
>EW has learned that upcoming episodes of a couple series and at least one apparent script have been put online by hackers who breached the company’s systems — with more threatened to be coming soon.
>Hackers claimed to have obtained 1.5 terabytes of data from the company. So far, an upcoming episode of Ballers and Room 104 have been put online. There is also a script that’s allegedly from next week’s fourth episode of Game of Thrones. More is promised to be “coming soon.”

ew.com/tv/2017/07/31/hbo-hacked-game-of-thrones/

> Sup Forums's official verdict on Euron?

Offical verdict is Euron is Deadpool tier 4th wall breaking ham.

The thought of Cersei ever Marrying him us so silly...to Cersie, to the viewers, evem Euron himself the thoght of it is just so retarded I dont know where the writers are going with this.

>I don't really mind the teleporting and shortcuts anymore

so you dont mind me call you a fucking idiot either then?

Dany is getting the Stannis treatment now, huh. Huge force at the end of last season lost to lmao twenty good Ironborn.

The book series, yes, either because he doesn't die or because no books.

In the show he's 100% guaranteed to die. He tried to kill a child. This is a big hollywood production, anyone who has done anything considered evil (read : not Dany crucifying 163 random people, that was """justice""") is dead before the end.

Hollywood shit can't end with a "bad guy" alive that would be an open ending. What if he pushes another child from a tower? What if he pushes everyone in westeros from a tower?
His ONLY hope is that D&D/showfag even forgot he pushed bran.