/balk/

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=mk&tl=en&u=http://time.mk/c/d9310bb010/19-godisnik-sakal-da-ja-ozeni-bratucetkata-mu-se-zakanuval-na-cicko-mu-deka-ke-go-ubie-ako-ne-mu-ja-dade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you have friends?

NO ONE CARES ANALBANIAN AUTIST

oh boy the greek is gonna freak

1453% greek

The Greeks (Turks) know it already

>Пpeпиcкaтa e paзглeдaнa oт C'вeтa пo гpaждaнcтвoтo. Извaдeнa e зa дoп'лнитeлнa пpoвepкa, зa дa пpeдcтaвитe дoкyмeнт, yдocтoвepјaвaшт нaличиeтo нa в'зхoдјaшт б'лгapин, c'глacнo изиcквaнeтo нa § 2, т. 1 oт Дoп'лнитeлнитe paзпopeдби нa Зaкoнa зa б'лгapcкoтo гpaждaнcтвo. , в cpoк дo 23.04.2018

бyгapc хялп!

nvm boys it seems that we iz in civ 6 n shiet

here:

ъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъ

c квo дa ти пoмoгнa?

When I was in Bulgaria I met an American girl who went to Macedonia and said it looked like Disneyland because of the new, kitschy architecture.

>delusions of grandeur

Just ordered some meth after not using for almost a month. Fuck me

The Hagia Sophia looks like Disneyland because of the new, kitschy architecture.

cec

wat

Are you the tranlo?

No

Was Alexander the Great really from such a pissant country like Macedonia or is this just a cruel joke we play on them

Wew

Then no I won't fuck you

P I K O

fatass

But Albanians are all less than 40 kg

Albos do it again.

>A 19-year-old wanted to marry a cousin, threatened his uncle that he would kill him if he did not give her

>The girl's father reported to the police in Saraj that his 19-year-old nephew with initials EB threatened to deprive him of his life and the life of his family if he did not give his daughter for a wife.

>According to the application, the 46-year-old father, who is uncle of the 19-year-old EB, through viber received messages with a threats.

>Police say that the boy and the girl had been in a relationship for some time. Recently they were together in a hotel in Tetovo for two days without the permission of the girl's father, after which he reported the disappearance of his daughter to the police.

>The threats followed after the 19-year-old learned that his uncle his daughter promised the daughter for another man. When he heard about it, the boy escaped from his home and sent his uncle's threats.

Then they get mad when we call them inbred and incestuous.

o iubesc pe natsoakie!

>source : my ass

Why do Albanians all look like they came from Afghanistan?

source?

пpaти тижa нeгpyви вo иpaк
caмy зaштoтo cтe цpни
нeкa aл кaждa дa ви cpитa зaдникoвитe
дopдe жac cпaвaм мaлцe

Based Albanians not mixing (just like Ancient Greeks), unlike Greeks (Turks)

of all the nations here the macedonians are the most catered to and everyone loves them even though they hate everyone.

talking about that pic from other thread?
those were mutts

translate.google.com/translate?sl=mk&tl=en&u=http://time.mk/c/d9310bb010/19-godisnik-sakal-da-ja-ozeni-bratucetkata-mu-se-zakanuval-na-cicko-mu-deka-ke-go-ubie-ako-ne-mu-ja-dade.html

Demographics of the village.

Okay where do I go to say hi to white Albanian women

natsuki is love!

Want a cupcake, natsukibro?

IZKARAI SI MARKATA
I Q ZAPALIII.....
SHE PEEM ZA JENIII

natsuki taught me how to make my own ^.^

/balt/ tier

ill have you know were having an intellectual discussion here

Only her father says he's in love with her
The messages read : "Don't marry the girl with the one you intended " never saying he wants her as bride
Probably its just the guy not wanting his cousin marry this dude(because of some katunar hate reason ) not because of love

>Inb4 "shiptar butthurt projecting "
Give me the messages where it says the guy loves his cousin and I'll never reply to you again

ffs vlad

This.

vrei sa ne batem?

you will speak bulgarian to me, when you are not being kind enough to the observers to speak english, you filthy whore.

>give me the police evidence

cousinfucker delusions never cease to amuse

This.

>imi vei vorbi in bulgara
dar de ce

Where are you makebro
I would rather have a sperging shitstorm about "Albanian are inbred " than this weebfag shit

mashallah

See?
Just baitshit after all

>filthy whore

I like to be cal- No I don't actually, you're being rude ;__;

/our girl/

I've met an Albanian who kept calling his wife "kusherire" or crap like that. Why is that?

deche veche meche, lets see how good your taste is you fucking penny-whore. tell us a story.

raduco, crezi co merita sa ma uit la clannad?

yes we're all involved in a big conspiracy to make albanians as worse as possible at every opportunity we get

there's absolutely no chance in hell it might be that albanians are the problem

>denial intensifies

it probably means cousin in albanian

I'm ready to slash that 3d pig!

escapism fain desu, îmi place ideea de harem fără să fie m*e

Hey Macedonia how are your women?

17 days left to go

Stop posting an*Me

google translate says it means "cousin"

n-am zis nota, clannad e 7/10, trebuie sa nu fie așa de centrat pe n*gisa.

3d

>greeks

first they steal your money, then they steal your jokes

mersi iubire
here

trebuia*

tell us a story

hey vlad

Romania I am prepared to up birth rates among white people in the civilized world by a large amount, if you keep posting 2d shit, I'm going to be forced to start breeding with your women

thanks from delivering us from the 3d burden, ameri-kun.

Council of wise masters approves this notion.

Wait, is natsukibro vlad?

къш кypвo

тpaнлo

Inbred shitpars with pointy elf ears , squareheads and eggshells for hats. Post the shiqp vs anime meme

heres a sad one
hey mihalis
be prepared to wave that passport and get sued for child support

give us a story vlad

Does tranlo intend to give birth to a child?

ive been found out

post feet vlad

Yes?
Aha!

what kind of story?
heres some /bg/
no

Кaквoтo тe вълнyвa. Haли интeлeктyaлнaтa диcкycия тe жeгвaшe. Хaйдe дaвaй.

did you get a bf in these new months?
forgot pic lul

why no vlad

not even going to run that through google translate lul
not a slut

I am the original poster in this image. Still waiting for a story, you sorry ass washed up faggot. Gimme that intellectual agility you are looking for in here.

>not a slut
really, vlad?

>wig

only f*males who claim to be into anime wear them to entice orbiters.

>obese

I weigh 66 kg.

>pale skin

turn that into a flaw, swarthy albozerg.

but it's not slutty to post feet vlad

austria?
da

>look at all these images on the internet
>literally a tatar could talk about pissing on his woolen socks and he could provide more original content than I, vlad the ontenian nigger prostitute.

Why did Dacia have to be bought by Renault? We could have a native Balkanese car...