About to marathon the extended versions

About to marathon the extended versions
will i make it?

My plan for today is the same.

It's 4pm

I will workout around 4:30, wash around 6 order chinese food at 6:30 then watch LOTR1 then pbj sandwich then watch another then bed

I still haven't found the time to do it, and i bought them on prime day last year. Tell me how they are

it's free on amazon prime though

i did it 2 years ago took me a couple days.

>there are still faggots that havent watched the best trilogy of all time

simply unbelievable, even in my 3rd world country everyone and their mothers watched it

most people dont have the attention span for all three of them
even though the hobbit trilogy is 'harder' to watch

just watch GoT, it's much better.

>best trilogy
Umm no sweetie

1- Dollar trilogy
2- Lord of the Rings trilogy

33 minutes in
i have no idea which scenes are new

12 hours without breaks

>will i make it?
Yeah. Probably. It's pretty great.
If you've never seen the movies before I'd suggest the theatrical cuts though. I fucking love the extended editions, but it does fuck with the pacing a bit, and they're more rewarding on subsequent rewatches.

Sheeit. I've read the return of the king in one sitting and even I take a couple breaks when its time for the annual rewatch.

You will lose interest after FOTR because the CGI has aged terribly and will completely pulls you out of the experience. Gollum has no impact anymore.

Yea but i got the extended edition bluray box for $16 so the video quality and sound isn't poopy

Fuck you, it can't be better than the three color, qatsi, or human condition trilogies

>extended edition bluray box
They color corrected everything blue for the Blu ray. Also pay close attention to the hobbits in any wide shot with normal human characters. Particularly on the mountain top in fellowship.

>which scenes are new

They were all filmed in 99-00 m8.

>new
I meant scenes not included in the theatrical release

literally and unironically worse than wasting more than half a day on the new twin peaks.......

Elves are garbage traitors. fuck them

Fine; if it doesn't add anything to character development or plot development, and it seems like fluff and world building it wasn't in the theatrical version.

t. oakenshield

Watching the extended version is actually as horrible idea. All the additional scenes are just useless filler, they add nothing. The movie just becomes a bloated three and half hour monstrosity.

Got all 3 extended versions,
Never watched lotr b4
Just fucking sleeps from the long and boring filler scenes

because of FUCKERY in the bluray version this is one time you're better off with the dvd.

>implying the extended cuts don't add a ton of character development

>you're better off with the dvd.
Plus the extended edition DVD box set looks sexy as fuck on a shelf.

Gollum is still really, really good CGI, friend. The only time I recall where the CGI was extremely bad was when they were going through the Dead Marshes and the camera focuses on Gollum as he looks back and tells Frodo and Sam the name of the place.