/slav/

Friday evening edition

Everyone welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yWs7Cn34jq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello, what are you up to this fine night?

Bump

Drinking, shitposting and playing PUBG
and you?

lol
wtf

Still have a bit of flu so no drinking for me, I will play either MGSV or X-com 2 with the expansion, wouldn't russian pubg be full of hacking chinks?

>wouldn't russian pubg be full of hacking chinks?
I play on European server but there are some hackers still sometimes

>PUBG
I play in Arma 3, in Arma there is an analogue of "hunger games"

How much hackers do you encounter on europe servers? I thought about buying the game but based on reviews hacking is a major problem.

nice might check it out
>How much hackers do you encounter on europe servers?
Like two or three in a few months of playing so not that much

That doesn't sound bad, maybe it's the American servers that are shit, I will probably try it once I finish war of the chosen

Пpивeт /slav/

vocaroo.com/i/s1yWs7Cn34jq

Nothing

dobry viécher druzai

Кaкoгo хyя coбcтвeннo в cлaвщит тpeдe ктo-тo пишeт лaтиницeй, a нe pacoвo вepнoй киpиллицeй?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

You are but a shallow shell of marcel and will never reach his level of dedication
Meh, posting in Cyrillic would take way too long for me