The History of Trunks to be produced by HBO

m.ign.com/articles/2017/07/29/hbo-to-produce-the-history-of-trunks-miniseries

>A new miniseries based on the Dragon Ball Z special, The History of Trunks is coming to HBO in 2018
>The show will opt out of typical Dragon Ball conventions and not include most of the typical Dragon Ball cast
>Trunks is a young teenage boy who must protect the future with his best friend Gohan after Android's eliminate humanities last hope for survival.
>The show is looking to take a more grounded and gritty take on the story, opting out of mentioning phrases like "Super Saiyan" that the Dragon Ball franchise has become popularly known for.

>404 not found
thank God

Why is he called trunks anyway?

Does he have a big fat willy?

You stupid fucking jackass

...? You're on a board for TV/Film. Why do people always post the "HAHA" shit cos they don't like something. A U T I S M

to give children a mystery to solve by giving him an underwear/pant related name before the big reveal.

Why put this much effort into something fake?

AAAAGHHH STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEAD

Stupid? You know what's stupid. A HBO THE HISTORY OF TRUNKS MOVIE HAHA FUCKING DUMB SHIT WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING IDEA.

Fucking hell history of Trunks, fucking what a fucking shit. Anime adaptations are all shit, because anime is shit.

Dragon Ball Super has been fucking harbage.

Wow.. Calm down kid. You'll find a lot of people grew up with Dragonball Z. I haven't watched any of the Super cos I heard its a bit over the top ridiculous. But I'm willing to give it a try. I don't enjoy anime, but I don't entirely class it as one. It's nostalgic.

Bump

What effort?

Yea I wish

Super is garbage.

GT > Super

This.

you have to go back, muchachos

Braindead Spics are defending that garbage though.

BUILD WALL

>wall still not built
>ISIS still active
>Hillary still free
>Jews still laughing
ajajajajajaja

That's probably the best DBZ movie, so why not?
If it sucks, I can just watch the original again.

Pleb spotted.

what is
>father of son goku
>Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
>Bardock – The Father of Goku[p]

Bardocucks ought to be gassed.

This. GT has the decency of looking and sounding like the preceding two shows. It forms a neat trilogy. Super is like a vestigial structure - completely useless.

incorrect

I agree