/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/game_of_thrones/s07/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit episode

The bank always wins

did dey fug?

Is it me or is Kings Landing getting more brown with each season? It looks like some village in Egypt now

Threadly reminder that Euron has done nothing wrong and Yara is a usurper.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea. benis in vagina.

rottentomatoes.com/tv/game_of_thrones/s07/
>After a year-long wait, Game of Thrones roars back with powerful storytelling and a focused interest in its central characters -- particularly the female ones.
>particularly the female ones.

my rating is 5/10

>(((iron bank of jeewos)))

Name one thing Jon has done wrong. He's literally only made smart and right decisions the entire show.

He's even so honorable that he voluntarily joined the nights watch to defend the realm. No other man in the seven kingdoms can even compete

>Ramsay's twenty good men
>Euron's good fleet
Why are D&D so hell bent on ruining any inkling of suspense the show has?

Reminder that Kit Harrington is beautiful

you rating is shit, and no one cares

Holy shit, Emilia looks exactly like my sister in that image. That's just eerie.

The Maesters convinced them to open their doors to Dornish refugees

I assume the extras are locally recruited Croatians.

>no other man
I agree.

The average carriage goes with a speed of 10km/h, the fastest ships in medieval times back then reached a top speed of roughly 20-30km/h. Even if Euron was three times as fast or even four times as fast he'd still be behind the Unsullied fleet by weeks if not an entire month.

Yara is mai waifu so totally righteous

no.
>inb4 gossip magazines

>little grey (((rats)))

Letting Sansa rule

>mfw you're not a stupid Sup Forumsshit neckbeard and enjoy the fresh perspective focus on female characters

about time we got some decent ones, been a sausage-fest lately

He also isn't white.

GOOD ACTORS
-Tyrion
- Varys
- Theon
- Davos
- Jon
-Tormund
-The Hound
- Melisandre

GOOD ACTORS GIVEN SHIT MATERIAL TO WORK AROUND
Euron
Arya
Jaime
Cersei
Littlefinger
Sam
Randyll Tarly
Yara
Olenna
Danaerys
Brienne

MEH / WHO CARES
Meera
Missandei
Grey Worm
Edd
Qyburn
Beric

TERRIBLE ACTORS
Sand Sneks
Bran
Sansa

he needs a facelift or something

wow reddit is strong in here

I'm Kit Harrington and I can surely say, I did not have sexual relationship with that woman.

does grey worm have dick or no dick

post pics of your sister!

He's only alive because of Melisandre Ex Machina and roaming the land because of a dumb loophole that freed him of his vows.

I'll go ahead and say it, this show would be better without magic.

What is he then, Jewish?

What did /got/ make of this scene between Melisandre and Varys?

Wouldn't Varys die in Westeros anyway? He's lived there a long time time. He's been advising royalty there for years. It appears that it's now his home, why is it such a foreboding prophecy that he will die there now?

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS SLAAAAAAAAAY KWEEEEEEEEEEEN

>Petyr saves everyone
>everyone shits on him
retarded desu

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

He was just going on an envoy and let her 'rule' for 2 minutes why he was gone. She has excellent advisers and loyal men of the north to make sure everything goes well. She has also shown to be a fairly capable leader in his absence.

Sorry, all of you and this general have to go back.

This show would be better if they used magic more than just for Deus Ex Machinas like mentioned. Why deny Euron his magic trinkets and Valyrian Steel Armor he gathered from his piracy days?

>Tyrion's ten good men

can't tell if he looks like a mexican or a jew

I'm trying to make sense of the whole shit episode too. This is how I can it goes, please discuss.

Euron and his entire fleet ambush Yara somewhere between Dragonstone and Dorne.
Euron's fleet continues forward following the Unsullied fleet, but Euron's Silence goes back to King's Landing to grant the gift to the queen.
Then he travelled all the way to Casterly Rock.

Bear in mind the Unsullied probably spend a couple days moving from the ships to the top of Casterly Rock. Which give both Euron and his fleet time to catch them up.

What do you think, user-sama?

Add Jorah to the good actors

it's almost like Euron could split his fleet of 1000 ships and send them to casterly rock as soon as he caught Yara and got intel on Dany's plan. Do you think all 1000 ships travel together at all times or that a medieval navy operated like this?

And everyone knows that Euron has black magic in his sails that allow him to travel at ludicrous speeds.

ironically enough, I've only ever heard autistic alt-white retards say this phrase

He was threatening her and she threatened him, that's all it meant. He didn't consider that she could have him killed just as easily as he could have her killed.

reminder that the leaks says sansa will sentence him to death and arya will carry out the execution

That top left castle isn't French though, it's Scottish.

>2 sneks killed 2 captured
>Tyrion topples the Dorne piece on the map table

looks like all of Dorne is off the table

Proven in previous thread, "muh teleportation" fags are retarded. Sailing around Westeros is no more than a 5 day journey.

>inb4 "but Robert took months to go from the north to King's landing!"

Robert was traveling via caravan at a snail like pace, hunting and whoring along the way. Euron is sailing and using storm magic to have he winds with him 24/7 so obviously he's much faster

>Sand Sneks
I'm pretty sure they weren't chosen for their acting talent

He has curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He would look out of place in Northern Europe.

>We will never get a scene with the Lannisters bumbling around an enormous hedge maze trying to find Highgarden's entrance.

Feels bad.

Is it just me or does it looks like he's aged a ton?

dany gets brutally raped and killed. hot pie takes the iron throne, as we all know.

>le good guys always lose meme lives on
>le shocking GOT twist

How many fucking got threads do we need?

Jon, Dany, and Arya are all shit actors. Beric is good.

>stupid Sup Forumsshit neckbeard
>autistic alt-white retards
Struggling to get that moral high ground huh

So I know Dorne is irrelevant but who rules it now?

>it's almost like Euron could split his fleet of 1000 ships
He could have, but he didn't since his flagship was there during the attack and the way it's presented (zooming into his ship) removes any doubt that it was him.

What about the laddah?

your sister is a bitch?

>Randyll Tarly
I think his scenes have been pretty good so far

Can this meme end?
It's okay to hate Sansa but still be okay with Sophie's portrayal of her.

Season one Sansa was one of the best casting choices the show made. She was annoying, empty headed and we all hated her. Exactly what George wanted.

Olenna and Cersei always had great writing
also Qyburn is underrated

>Dany
>good
oh boy

Cast him Sup Forums.

100 every minute until you like it

absolutely the worst taste in waifu ever. we're talking waifus not potatofus.

>England
retarded, Westeros is the size of south America. It takes 4 months to move from the north to king's landing, which is central Westeros.

He's not supposed to have a shaft

Remember when they showed Varys running for a second before he told Dany about the ship?

Grey Worm

>too few episodes left to build an interesting conflict between two evenly matched sides

Why even watch this shit then?

This. Get the FUCK off this board you fucking degenerates

- From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.

Teleporting ships OP

>Removes any doubt
>Zoomed in on the ship rather than him

I just find her voice really annoying, it's not even her character

Ireland isn't to scale in this picture. Also, Hadrian's Wall is entirely located within England.

TBQH it isn't Emilia Clarke's fault D&D gave her shitty lines

>Euron's ship can only operate if he's on board

That shot did not look like 1000 ships. Anyway like I said, Silence can travel at very fast speeds because of black magic.

It's okay to hate female character but still be okay with actress's portrayal of her.
not on Sup Forums

>it's another only nords are white retard

fuck off back to stormfront you drooling mongoloid

They are. They don't let foreigners/tourists be extras in the stuff they film in Croatia.

>he could have been the best king planetos had ever known

You mean "magic of color"

The fuck is the crown?

Got stabbed to death by treason he should of seen coming

15 minutes into this fucking episode already:
>muh strong black woman laughing at frightened Jon Snow when the dragon appears
>muh red priestess dropping wise words at the bald guy
>muh strong woman who can do anything because she believes in herself instead of phony gods

I'm not going to read this thread until after I finish watching, but I hope the entire episode isn't full of this shit.

Because..?
Targs really were very shit dynasty.

AND HARRENHALL

>Euron the master ruseman couldn't possibly have multiple ships that look like the Silence with each of his fleets to make it look like he's everywhere

LET'S ALL MAKE ONE /GOT/ THREAD TO PISS OFF RETARDS LIKE THIS

NO WORRY MODS DON'T CARE ANYWAY

There's no reason to zoom onto the flagship if it wasn't Euron. They could have focused on the general attack but instead did choose to zoom into the one ship that everyone and their mom knows belongs to Euron.

They better handwave it with magic because I have a hard time to believe the instant teleporting is realistic.

>the Unsullied probably spend a couple days moving from the ships to the top of Casterly Rock
How does that give Euron time to sail all the way around Dorne. That's like sailing from Rio to Santiago in a week

yeah, Euron's got big dick magic