Reminder, it's been 22 years since our last mass shooting and we've never had a terrorist attack

Reminder, it's been 22 years since our last mass shooting and we've never had a terrorist attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*the sound of chocolate snapping*

Don't jinx it

>No Zealand had a terrorist attack

Sydney café

Wasn't there an incident rather recently?

I have no idea what that means, but haven't you had a terrorist attack every day for like the last 30 years?

Not terrorism. Stop getting your information from Sup Forums. It makes you look foolish.

>literally allah akbar
>not terrorism

kys

Eat shit, Sup Forumstard.

No. If you take the eternal *nglo at face value, the terrorism was all on their territory and thus their fault.
If you want the truth, those were not terrorist attacks.
Either way, there haven't really been "the troubles" for more than 20 years, and the south was peaceful since the 1930s with the exception of English terrorist attacks.
Not the same thing as Muslim or yank incidents.

*dab*

I hate Sup Forums, faggot
At the time it was an open-and-shut case of terrorism but it seems the final consensus was that he was "a very unusual case—a rare mix of extremism, mental health problems and plain criminality".

didnt some ching try and shoot up a uni?

Who's the girl?

Or he was on trial for murdering his ex wife and wanted to commit suicide by cop. Are you aware he also claimed to be fighting for ISIS, Hezbollah and Al Nusra?

The reason we don't have guns anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

You don't have to be fighting for ISIS, et al., in order to be a terrorist. Whether or not the intentions were honest, they invoked Islamic imagery as a focal point to send a message, making it religious. This falls under the guise of a terrorist attack.

Australia is too irrelevant for terrorists to bother with.

The French are a nation of smelly terrorists

*cough*

someone please explain this post

Why would there be a terrorist act on Australia lol
What about that isolated hellhole would motivate terrorists to fuck shit up down there when they can much more easily hit europe or the USA? Do you think there is some really angry group somewhere saying 'death to Australia!'

Not terrorism, Euromutts.

>The absolute state of aussie counter terrorist police

>war breaks out
>America saves all of the whites
Then we will talk

mysterious banter

>my government fears the people
comfy

Except you are a shitskin immigrant

kek

And the only thing you're different from americans is that you've banned guns

really makes you think