"Poland is fuckin' based haha"

> "Poland is fuckin' based haha"

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/charlemagne/2013/09/crime-germany
euobserver.com/regions/123962
dw.com/en/poles-told-to-denounce-anti-polish-compatriots-following-holocaust-law/a-42595490
youtube.com/watch?v=VADMjXdF0ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Poland is poor, therefore it is bad

An Argentine flag would be more fitting.

>gets gibs from western europe
>gets mad when asked to do something in return

So?

being a lazy retarded junkie doesnt make you fuckin "based"

Americans haven't met poles before. They should be grateful for that but instead they just say "Poles are based you should let them in your country you filthy aryans!".

is this the final form of el goblino?

And you know that from personal experience.

Still better than the attitude western euros have to their native population.
There's more to a country's people than working.

Ofcourse i do. they chimp out easier than turks

>Ignoring that Poland accepted ~10^6 Ukrainians in the past few years

LMAO HEY WOW

unironically based

working is the solution to all problems a nation has to face.
Poverty? Work
Social decay? Work
Social Division? Work
War? Work

>tfw when to intelligent too have an opinion

>lazy
Excuse me?
>retarded
Poles and Dutch have almost the same IQ on average.
>junkie
That would be your countrymen.

Are poles really that bad? I only met one slav in my life and he was pretty based

It's like if germany accepted 10^6 autrians, they wouldn't notice.

so? Theyre almost the same ethnicity anyway. Only difference is that ukraine is more of a shithole than poland is

You're wrong.

No. Western Europeans are just jealous that Poland has a potentially bright future

>dutch being 85% of the country
>poles being only 1%

So jealous that I will steal all polish girls for the glory of Italy

this is the reason
I feel pity for them honestly

Geat argument.
He is right.

That's no reason to sacrifice your nation to Turks, mr.
*squint*
79 percent
>Theyre almost the same ethnicity
I'm sure that's what people said before the Yugoslav war broke out

So? If you think Polacks don't work their ass off when aborad, then you're a true fucking retard.

Then again, you're some shitskin diaspora, which is pretty evident by your butthurt.

That's like saying South Italians would fit in North Germany.

scratch that. i thought those percentages were of all 17m people.

Poles legally work under minimum wage. dutch with an unemployment check work illegally under minimum wage.
Which makes polish have less unemployment.

>Poles legally work under minimum wage. dutch with an unemployment check work illegally under minimum wage.Which makes polish have less unemployment.
And? Does that make them lazy according to you? They work harder than you and for a shit pay. That's the opposite of lazy.

economist.com/blogs/charlemagne/2013/09/crime-germany
euobserver.com/regions/123962

>They work harder than you and for a shit pay. That's the opposite of lazy.
Dumb isn't the opposite of lazy

You overrate yourself. Slavic countries have similar work ethics and look same.

easy work if you ask me. its harder to get an education and work at a multi billion dollar company than to work as a construction builder to repair a snackbar's facade

>Poles told to denounce 'anti-Polish' compatriots following Holocaust law

>Senate leader Stanislaw Karczewski has ordered Poles living abroad to inform authorities of "anti-Polish comments" made by other Poles. A report claims an official letter has been sent to embassies and consulates.

hahahah didnt know poland was larping as russia and turkey
fuck you slavshits

dw.com/en/poles-told-to-denounce-anti-polish-compatriots-following-holocaust-law/a-42595490

You're biased. For obvious reasons.
You're pretending as if educated Poles don't work abroad for better pay than they would get in Poland.

polish BULLS BTFO g*Rmans

>dw
take this shit for leftfags and flush in toilet

Is Finland a Slavic country? I know it was a Russian colony for centuries.

t. emigrted to canada from poland
how is your life ? guess getting salaray 5 times higher than inpooland is not enough ? then go back

Damn, this'll really show all the Sup Forums users that don't even browse this board

>t. Amerimutt who's never been to Europe
If we didn't already have gypsies, Poles would be the niggers of Europe. Not even meant as a joke, they fill the same role of "gibs me sum" but then refuse to give something back. Poles have been the biggest source of immigration for Norway for some time now, believe me they are not the based people Sup Forums would have you believe.

dude, they are literally reporting what polack authorities said dumb slavshit

You're pretending as if "educated" Poles don't work abroad as construction workers for better pay than they would get as whore in Poland.

What the fuck? So all Stalin had to do was give a few Hail Marys and he would be a Polish hero?

Ah, showing your true colours already.

there no educated poles.
The most educated ones ACTUALLY live inside poland. the poor ones leave it for germany/UK/holland

>The most educated ones ACTUALLY live inside poland.
lol no all educated ones go to the usa, while western europe gets the toilet scrubbers

Absolutely devilish
Nope, but I bet it's less depressing there.

Only for one century it was Grand Duchy of Finland in Russian Empire

>there no educated poles.
But THERE WUZ EDUCATED SHITSKINS apparently.

Lmao, a nice way to out yourself third world monkey. Did some Polack bydlo fuck you up for looking at him with your monkey eyes?

Poltards say that. Your average american has no idea where pooland even is or even that it's a country

>being a lazy retarded junkie doesnt make you fuckin "based"
t.Morocan benefits pro

put off your proxy, ivan

Are you that russian churka from the Volga region with permanent butthurt against slavs who pretends to be german?

Wypierdalaj niemiecki robalu.

le whiter than you muhammed tier comment
jeez, you are fucking bad at discussions, no wonder mutts rounding up each other in school

>Americans haven't met poles before.
We have whole enclaves of Polish immigrants. Chicago and Greenpoint Brooklyn are two of the big ones. Ours don't commit crime either. I don't know what happened with yours.

indeed, i am volga german :)
but nobody is butthurt about slavs, slavs are butthurt about everyone
dont forget that slavshit

Poland will probably face catastrophy in the future as all their youth moves to WE and they do nothing about pensions thanks to populism

ok churka Ivan

He's pretty spot on.
Actually, Poland is literally whiter than you, that's hilarious.

>No. Western Europeans are just jealous that Poland has a potentially bright future

Only if you guys annex us to US without greedy holocaust money sucking jews. Otherwise UE(germany) and Russia will eat us. We already in Germany's pocket

MY ANCESTORS ARE GENGHIS; KATHARINA AND ATILLA
I AM NOT A MOUNTAIN NIGGER PEASANT GOATFUCKER FROM KAVKAZ NOR I AM A SLAVSHIT

>It's like if germany accepted 10^6 autrians, they wouldn't notice.
The financial burden and effect on housing and infrastructure is no different than the same amount of non-european refugees in Western Europe. Poland also has a smaller population and less money to spend.

>The financial burden and effect on housing and infrastructure is no different than the same amount of non-european refugees in Western Europe
Good point for arguing that Poland will have a bright future.

ok mateusz, call me again when poland has the same gdp as canada
just a reminder while canada and poland have the same population, canadas gdp is literally 3 times higher than that of poland
so based, so white
literally white nigeria like russia is

lol

poles are in league with the mag*rs
they are honorary bozgors in my book

you are Sup Forumstard, thats indeed funny

>literally white nigeria like russia is
good
Magyars are even better

This.

>the same gdp as canada
let's stick with saying the same gdp as Germany

Doy you know the second nationality of immigrants to Poland after ukrs?
When you know it, please let us know why they leave beautiful and rich Germany for poor and wild Poland, Ivan

pooland lol

>RT

Ok Muhammad

are you actually that retarded?

What does the picture he posted have to do with Sup Forums? It looks like a left-wing rally.

fucking bozgor

they get gibs sure but countries like germany get cheap labor and products in return
the german government wins more than it loses

What do you mean? Adding the fact that Germany even has a bigger GDP per capita than Canada, the country this Pole migrated to, is a nice detail and an extra blow in his face.

Doesn't the cheap labor just lower the wages for the lower classes in Germany then

You know what you are

>las vegas, orlando,stoneman
>3rd world homicide rate
>europe is unsafe

you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel of things to be obsessed with us for, aren't you?

i know that your parents fled the shithole called pooland in the 90s
be thankful fdor your parents, now you can shitpost, while poor polak doesnt even make 1k€ a month

>all that fucking mental gymnastics because your argument is as disconnected from reality as your Sup Forums alter ego
man westerners sure are funny fucking people.

yes, it is bad to be a cuck.
Thanks for clearing up that you like being one

>Implying the german government cares about its' people
Guess why the german government wants more refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=VADMjXdF0ng

>it is bad to be a cuck
lmao you will never know the joy of seeing another man fucking your girlfriend and then sucking his cock and licking his cum out of her
what's wrong with poles?